Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case (8354 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release / Buhari Group Knocks Soyinka, Falana, Others Over Comments On Sowore’s Arrest / Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by Burruchaga71(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
U mean this guy still dey inside?
Re: SERAP Writes archbishop Of Canterbury, Seeks His Intervention On Sowore’s Case by GreyLaw(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
9jvirgin:
One of my regrets is supporting Buhari, Jonathan's looting and savage sharing of our common wealth made me dislike him and his cronies but when you look at Buhari and his unforgiven attitude; I am left to wonder what options would I have been left with in 2015.

A. A clueless drunkard surrounded by common criminals
B. A man that does not forgive

I am in a tight corner.

The fact that you wrote this utter gibberish and people liked and even shared it, worries me.

Did you ever see Jonathan Drunk?
Is unforgiveness the only problem of Buhari?
Is the current government free from all the accusations levied against the previous?

You must be a teenager!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Bauchi APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu (Video) / Okada Ban: 230 Operators, Motorcycles In Police Custody – Lagos CP / Anambra Belongs To APGA – Soludo Replies APC On Plot To Take Over State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.