Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 (32433 Views)

Chelsea Vs West Ham (0 - 1) On 30th November 2019 / Sheffield United Vs Manchester United (3 - 3) On 24th November 2019 / Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Bobrisky1: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
[s]
EbukaHades10:
Here's the funny thing, it is only rivals like u that keep disturbing ur pretty little heads with lfc. Even with the 10 points, City edged it by one point so I wonder y y'all keep assuming it was a rollercoaster of a ride for City last season.

The league is not won in December. Wait till may
[/s]
lol if Liverpool can bottle 10 points lead even after December
why are you confident that they won't bottle 9 points even before festive period cheesy

even if na goal difference dem use carry league
all na carry

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bobrisky1:
[s][/s]
trash
Pep currently is the best manager in EPL right now and almost all the players under him are playing well
he rotates his squad every week to prevent injuries because he knew about festive period fixtures and clustering where you play 2-3 matches per week
any team that topped the table after the festive period wins the league except Liverpool �

I hope you remembered that Liverpool are going to play 2 different matches in two different countries by December

nope you didn't know you only watch match and sleep
Don't be in a hurry to type, my friend. Calm down.

That they are going to play in two different countries doesn't mean they will use the same players for those two matches.

Rotates players? How's that working out for him? David Silva and Kun got subbed due to injuries today.

Bro, worry about ur team and maybe, just maybe, u'll see what's going wrong with ur team.

#YNWA #WEMARCHON
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bobrisky1:
[s][/s]
why are you confident that they won't bottle 9 points even before festive period cheesy

all na carry
Comments like this make me laugh bcus y'all type as if u've seen the future.

Dortmund bottled their lead last season but nooooo, because it is Liverpool, everyone now magically has powers to see the future.

PS, u keep forgetting Leicester is above u guys
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by openmine(m): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Comments like this make me laugh bcus y'all type as if u've seen the future.

Dortmund bottled their lead last season but nooooo, because it is Liverpool, everyone now magically has powers to see the future.

PS, u keep forgetting Leicester is above u guys
You dont need to reply the guy...Caraboa cup organizers have come to an agreement with liverpool that liverpool will field their youth team against aston villa due to the congested schedules of liverpool!
As per fixture congestion during christmas,mancity stands to even draw or lose during that period because Aguero,rodri and silva have now joined their injury list!
Once we have Matip and shaqiri back by this week,we are close to a fully fit squad for the festive period!

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
openmine:

You dont need to reply the guy...Caraboa cup organizers have come to an agreement with liverpool that liverpool will field their youth team against aston villa due to the congested schedules of liverpool!
As per fixture congestion during christmas,mancity stands to even draw or lose during that period because Aguero,rodri and silva have now joined their injury list!
Once we have Matip and shaqiri back by this week,we are close to a fully fit squad for the festive period!
Thank you.

Even at that Millie and co (Shaq et al) will stay with the players to provide something like a senior figure to those players.

Some people just like typing with bias sha.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Godsein(m): 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Huge eh!!! No Matip, our supposed weak link (Lovren), no Salah today, yet, "huge". I bow for ur analysis.

Klopp doesn't need a full Liverpool squad to finish off crystal palace.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
Godsein:

Klopp doesn't need a full Liverpool squad to finish off crystal palace.
Oh!!! Please off ur data. Typing as if Crystal Palace is one club like Brescia or Huddersfield
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by amamahdaniel(m): 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nairaland please vote for me as The Best AHOC OF THE YEAR.
My name is AMAMAH. FOLLOW THE LINK AND VOTE FOR ME. GOD will do something GREAT in ur life before this year end. AMEN.

https://headply.com/wd2ba/
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Jonathan39: 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
The same liverpool wey beat barca on Wednesday after playing newcastle on Saturday or so.... and barca players where rested but ended up with a 4: 0 defit
Bobrisky1:
[s][/s]
shut up
you don't know football

wait till January you go understand
Abi you think say na like this e go take dey be

EPL no be UCL
relax festive period dey come when you have Carabao, EPL and club world cup all cluster together then you'll understand what's squad depth cheesy
you think say Klop dey complain for nothing
you'll understand that fatigue is real
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by webngnews: 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Jonathan39: 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
Liverpool did not top the league with 10 point last season
Bobrisky1:
[s][/s]

all na carry

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Paycertifiedoj: 12:10am On Nov 24, 2019
Keep calm it's the blues
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:14am On Nov 24, 2019
This is the first time Pep Guardiola recorded a lower possession against any other team. Frank Lampard achieved this feat with talented young players.
Someone here says if the transfer ban on Chelsea is either lifted or suspended, Chelsea should buy a striker, that guy is a MUMU.... Abraham, Vardy and Aguero currently are the three best strikers in the premier league. All Chelsea need to do, hopefully if the ban is lifted is to buy a quality defender to partner Tomori.... Zouma is too shaky and has scored lot of own goals, buy a winger to replace Hazard. I was so dissapointed in Willian today, he can't create any chances just giving back passes!
All the same this Chelsea team will challenge for the premier league next season. The ultimate target for Frank Lampard is to finish top four!!!

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:56am On Nov 24, 2019
Mcreloaded:
Wont be watching this match so please nairaland give it to me hot as i monitor the match here step by step.

ReeLoaDead been a while hope we get 3 points easy today.
Good to hear from you. Disappointing result for CFC, Man C did well at home.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by stanliwiser: 6:40am On Nov 24, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Jesus you love me too much ooo, to much ooo excess love ooo..

Chai na wetin Southampton for do us be dis today...
My brother I no fit shout o.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Minemrys: 7:50am On Nov 24, 2019
Bobrisky1:
[s][/s]
you better quit watching football and face zee world

last season man City won all domestic trophies without KDB

currently no team in England has squad depth more than them not even Liverpool
i hope you know what's squad depth

Liverpool only needs Salah or Mane injured then tell me who's going to play

please don't mention origi or Ox here
salah didn't play in the Anfield c0me back, neither did firmino. And mane didn't score in that game neither did he assist any goal. Writing off Origi is a big mistake cos that dude is a big game player. Shaqiri is good too. And u haven't seen our new signing, Harvey Elliott.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Minemrys: 7:55am On Nov 24, 2019
sammhi:

Liverpool defeated Barca 4_0 without Sallah and Firmini
And won the final of UCL without Sallah
salah played the final. He scored the penalty in it. Origi scored the 2nd goal at dine minute.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Minemrys: 8:06am On Nov 24, 2019
Bobrisky1:
[s][/s]
shut up
you don't know football

wait till January you go understand
Abi you think say na like this e go take dey be

EPL no be UCL
relax festive period dey come when you have Carabao, EPL and club world cup all cluster together then you'll understand what's squad depth cheesy
you think say Klop dey complain for nothing
you'll understand that fatigue is real
Ucl easy and barca never win 23 ucl trophies. And psg never make am reach final in a l0ng time. Bros, calm down. No tournament is easy. No team should be underestimated.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Minemrys: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2019
Bobrisky1:
[s][/s] Liverpool blew away 10 points last season even after January grin
don't think it's your year yet cheesy
c0rrecti0n 7 points. The 10points was cos we played one game ahead.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Minemrys: 8:17am On Nov 24, 2019
Bobrisky1:
[s][/s]
trash
Pep currently is the best manager in EPL right now and almost all the players under him are playing well
he rotates his squad every week to prevent injuries because he knew about festive period fixtures and clustering where you play 2-3 matches per week
any team that topped the table after the festive period wins the league except Liverpool �

I hope you remembered that Liverpool are going to play 2 different matches in two different countries under less than 48hrs by December

nope you didn't know you only watch match and sleep
and u think the 1st team would be the one to play in england? Well, keep writing off our academy boys. They only need the right words.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Minemrys: 8:31am On Nov 24, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Thank you.

Even at that Millie and co (Shaq et al) will stay with the players to provide something like a senior figure to those players.

Some people just like typing with bias sha.
nah. N0ne of the seniors will join the carabao fixture. It's been c0nfirmed cos of the wcwc regulati0ns of naming a squad. Hence our youth set up would fend for themselves at the midlands. Carragher has joined the coaching ranks. And our boys would want to prove themselves that day. I have faith in our academy boys. If only we could bring in Harry Wils0n fr0m bournem0uth. If those boys can beat Ast0n Villa, then we have our squad B bro. They would use such c0nfidence and help us in the FA cup. Who kn0ws, Klopp may pick a player to join the senior team like he did with Trent. We may even stop buying playerz eventually.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by briggson07(m): 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
Before u play or tell ur surpose take on the out come of a game please analyze very well I told a friend that Chelsea were going to lose the match and the list dey can get will be a draw cus I can't imagine city losing out the title race and not doing any thing possible to get a positive result from this match after losing to Liverpool fc.
The pressure was there against them but it was dealth with
Chelsea fans face reality
If u guys become more patriotic in things of this nation things for better small
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by oliverano: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
Angelfrost:

What a rant.... Lol....

First off, I'm not a fan of a single club in EPL. Whether you believe it or not is your loaf of bread.

Yes, a really clinical side would have taken City to the cleaners today... Chelsea had a chance to go double ahead.

I actually started watching with the belief and hope that Man City would not drop more points, cos I hate for Liverpool to have such an enormous gap with so many games to go... Again, what you believe is your business.

As for your jibe on Lampard, that means Norwich coach has more experience than Chelsea coach, what then happened when they met??!... Your powers of deduction are "incredible"!!! grin

Finally, the difference between you and I is that my take on all games across leagues is not tainted by silly bias.... I call it as I see it (look up the meaning of the term Opinion).

It's always great when people argue without insulting, you did well on that note!!!

So Angelfrost who do you think should win the 2019 balon d'or

Recent report suggest a two way tussle, Van Dijk and Messi

what do you think and who is your real pick
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Angelfrost(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
oliverano:

It's always great when people argue without insulting, you did well on that note!!!

So Angelfrost who do you think should win the 2019 balon d'or

Recent report suggest a two way tussle, Van Dijk and Messi

what do you think and who is your real pick

Messi of course... Van Dijk has had a great year, but Messi edges him if only slightly.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2019 by Apination(m): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
Mikejunr:
Friends with their testimonies about Giftaworld...U can make money online just with #2500....if u interested or need more information....Like then DM me...First 5 get #500 discount meaning u will pay #2000 and i will pay the rest���...You have my word..

You can join my whatsapp group
whatsapp link
https:///KlC9ZC1gkuL3mIpOLpLgJE
Audio money undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2012/2013 Champions League Draw / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 7th February 2016 / Neymar VS Hazard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.