Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde (10150 Views)

2023: North Won’t Repeat Mistake Of Voting Along Ethnic, Religious Lines - CNG / Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah / Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by BOFREJO(m): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
sureheaven:
This one that has lost already at the tribunal is still talking.

Better go prepare for supreme and fight hard because as it stands, your chances of winning at the Apex court is very slim and narrow. shocked
sir, it's Valid...
Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by Sam0(m): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
I never knew this man was a christian.That's Yoruba for you,we are not concerned if you a Christian, Muslim or traditional worshipper. That language alone is a strong force in uniting us

7 Likes

Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by FakeManna: 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
when are real omoluabi (not a yeroba Muslim) is in power
the people rejoice grin

cc
Sarrki
passingshot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by kayusely70(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
Very true in all the southwest states.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by webngnews: 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by Ttipsy(f): 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2019
wow this man is the best governor for now

1 Like

Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
YorubaPrince:
As much as I hate all Politicians, I think this dude seem to be reasonable and intelligent in his own way. He's not your typical politician. He's a civilized guy. cool

But the problem is, the REAL Politicians would soon come for his head and, the ever gullible citizens would yield and follow suit like the zombies they really are. angry
They are already coming after him. They call them ‘The Caesars’. I saw it coming tho

1 Like

Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by NonFarmPayrol: 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ibadan people are courteous though

Had a nice experience there
Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by Omoodua007: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
FakeManna:
when are real omoluabi (not a yeroba Muslim) is in power
the people rejoice grin

cc
Sarrki
passingshot

When will the catholic oppression stop in the east

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by FakeManna: 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
Omoodua007:

When will the catholic oppression stop in the east
[/s]
Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by Guyman02: 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
LegendHero:
Every Omoluabi knows this and the “Yoruba first” mantra has been our watchword since birth.

The SW, the only region that have conquered the bitterness of religious differences.

Ride on the people’s governor!
As an Igbo this is one area I respect the Yorubas, but sometimes Yoruba Muslims still fall out of line

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Prolific giant cleaning service is in need of 2 female contract staff check my signature
Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by Amos15: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
Dats the mission of MURIC in the South West. If the Yoruba Muslims no shine their eyes well MURIC go use them destabilize South West.
Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by Enemyofpeace: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
tstx:
It has already been divided
ka da fun o lai

1 Like

Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by delpee(f): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by Enemyofpeace: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
sureheaven:
This one that has lost already at the tribunal is still talking.

Better go prepare for supreme and fight hard because as it stands, your chances of winning at the Apex court is very slim and narrow. shocked
Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor - Politics - Nairaland
Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by OlawaleBammie: 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sam0:
I never knew this man was a christian.That's Yoruba for you,we are not concerned if you a Christian, Muslim or traditional worshipper. That language alone is a strong force in uniting us

Like seriously I never knew he's a xtian as well.

One tin i cherish abt Yoruba is dat we don't normally care about that white religion wen it comes to cohabitation, don't be surprised wen u see a chronic pastor awarding a contract to an Alfa, and one Big Alhaji will make a chronic christian as his contractor or business partner or PA, even a manager.

I Soo much love Dat about we the yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by babtoundey(m): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
ka da fun o lai
Amuni n je amuni, ewo lol I bought nbe

Olopa, ewo n tepe?
Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by tomdon(m): 5:18am On Nov 12, 2019
franchasng:
Its just a matter of time.

Go and ask Turkish people, it was their own brothers that killed them to help their religion expand and to ensure Turkey becomes a complete Islamic nation.

You can feel its okay now, but mind you the world is evolving, future generation may not be tolerant like the present generation, especially now that Islamic terrorism is fast rising all over the world, making young generation youths ask why always Islam

Don't worry they can't succeed with that. They don't have such majority. Christians have the means too to counter and overpower them in case Mr evil thoughts
Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by Mccullum: 5:27am On Nov 12, 2019
franchasng:
Its just a matter of time.

Go and ask Turkish people, it was their own brothers that killed them to help their religion expand and to ensure Turkey becomes a complete Islamic nation.

You can feel its okay now, but mind you the world is evolving, future generation may not be tolerant like the present generation, especially now that Islamic terrorism is fast rising all over the world, making young generation youths ask why always Islam

It seems there's sorrow for you when you heard about Islam or the Yorubas because I can't understand your explanation of comparing Turkey with South West Nigeria.. You're just frustrated and angry for the peace in Yoruba lands.
CONFUSSINIST!

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by Ykc2(m): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2019
LegendHero:
Every Omoluabi knows this and the “Yoruba first” mantra has been our watchword since birth.

The SW, the only region that have conquered the bitterness of religious differences.

not any more oooh Christian eyes don open for SW,if not because of people complain tinubu wanted to install another Muslim, is there no Yoruba Christian in kwara state ?those ones can even kill a Christian governor
Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by vannessa7(f): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2019
Ykc2:
not any more oooh Christian eyes don open for SW,if not because of people complain tinubu wanted to install another Muslim, is there no Yoruba Christian in kwara state ?those ones can even kill a Christian governor

Believe me the kind of barbarism you describe here belong in your region and not in Yoruba land, the Quran clearly states that Christians are also serving God but in a different way, its even written there that we can marry them and eat their food, its being preached in our Friday service regularly and whatever difference the Quran pointed at between us is not enough to pick up arms against our own, and we Yoruba s read and are enlighten about religious matter, quit your useless attempt to cause disunity in Yoruba land.
Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by Ykc2(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
vannessa7:

Believe me the kind of barbarism you describe here belong in your region and not in Yoruba land, the Quran clearly states that Christians are also serving God but in a different way, its even written there that we can marry them and eat their food, its being preached in our Friday service regularly and whatever difference the Quran pointed at between us is not enough to pick up arms against our own, and we Yoruba s read and are enlighten about religious matter, quit your useless attempt to cause disunity in Yoruba land.
go to kwara and say that to them or tell ishaq Akintola that,
Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by Adiola(f): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
LegendHero:

please yoruba is divide into three yoruba muslim ,yoruba christian and yoruba traditional worshippers
Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by LegendHero(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
vannessa7:

Please stop replying those trolls. People try to condemn what they can’t have.

Can you see I clearly ignored him when he quoted me? You don’t dialogue with people like that, they are useless to themselves and they don’t deserve a dignifying reply!

1 Like

Re: Oyo Can't Be Divided Along Religious Lines, Says Makinde by LegendHero(m): 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
Adiola:
please yoruba is divide into three yoruba muslim ,yoruba christian and yoruba traditional worshippers

Ok. Now crawl back to the hole you came out from and rest!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Intercept Arms Smugglers In Lagos / Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements / Governor Dickson To Return To Legal Practices After Handing Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.