Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements (10188 Views)

After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? / Biafrans The Empty Noise Makers. / Buhari Won’t Respect His 'Noise Makers' Cabinet - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by theoctopus: 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ikot Ekpene Prisons. Built and handed over to the FG by the Akwa Ibom State government.

The prison is finer than some noise makers achievements. I no call anybody name oh. hahahahahahahahahaha!

See as Ayoko city be like resort. Choi!

Akwa Ibom Ayaya!!!

Godswill be done!!!

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Eldomslam: 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please tell me you joking??

This sh***t in Nigga-ria...Damn....

Op you sh***ting me right...damn you for doing this man.... angry angry angry

okies...post the link man.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by theoctopus: 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2013
More angles...

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by theoctopus: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
SMH!
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2013
That is my Governor!
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2013
now I feel like going to jail!!

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by mrakin(m): 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2013
Good project. Some politicians may end up there

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
I'll ignore the comical side of boasting with some village prison. Even the fact that you need new prisons to house criminals instead providing basic necessities for the citizenry is a reflection of Akpabios akwa ibom's status as the most violent state in Nigeria and also the murder capital of Nigeria.

The village governor built a prison in his village, but he stashed his own precious family in peaceful Lagos under the care of Fashola and the Lagos state government far far away from Akpabio's murder capital of Nigeria..smh.

This is the silliest and pointless thread ever....

10 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Tolexander: 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
Why won't the prison be fine? Maybe Akpabio knows he will eventually end there one day after his tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by taharqa: 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2013
Akpakio is d BEST Governor in Nigeria Infrastructure-wise, by far. Period..

9 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by rooftech: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
The governor is building his home after his tenure and you are counting it as an achievement.time will tell
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by BlackBaron: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
You sure that's a prison or some kind of rehab hostel? Looks ok... embarassed

I mean the walls looks like something an athlete could clear in one fell swoop by high jump or a pole vault.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by MafiaMan: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2013
[size=38pt]Stop lying!!! [/size]

UK correctional authorities and the Akwa Ibom State government have reached an agreement to convert the Ikot Ekpene prison into a model reform centre.

In a dramatic development designed to train inmates for life outside
the prison walls when they finish serving their sentences, the
programme is the first of its kind in Africa. Akwa Ibom’s Governor
Godswill Akpabio, said that the development of the centre was part
of his youth reform programme.

Governor Akpabio added that his administration will do a lot more
for other under-privileged youths in the state such as orphans. He
added that at the moment orphans in Akwa Ibom State enjoy free
and compulsory education.

According to the governor, the development strides the state has
made would not have been possible without the support and co-
operation of the Akwa Ibom people, who, according to him, were
ready for change. He then called on the state’s head of civil service
to liaise with the leadership of Nigerian Institute of Management to
help train senior officers on modern working techniques.

http://www.nigerianwatch.com/news/391-uk-prison-authorities-to-build-penal-reform-centre-in-akwa-ibom

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Peinstein: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
If that is a prison shocked, then this is a humane facelift from what our typical prisons look like in Nigeria. Thumbs up Akpabio. Can you also post the pictures of Akwa Ibom's NYSC orientation camp

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by theoctopus: 3:20pm On Sep 13, 2013
BlackBaron: You sure that's a prison or some kind of rehab hostel? Looks ok... embarassed

I mean the walls looks like something an athlete could clear in one fell swoop by high jump or a pole vault.

Take a closer look and you will see the walls are higher than the building. It is a correctional center for prisoners. Great work by Akpabio

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by omiobo: 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
Nice one! Kudos Akpabio!
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by jmaine: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
Kudos to Ogbeni Godswill Akpabio . . . grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Eledan: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
Good...

Let the development keep spreading across the regions.

There would be less pressure on those far developed regions.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by homesteady(m): 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2013
If fashola's street light can make frontpage, I hope this also makes frontpage!

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
Eledan: Good...

Let the development keep spreading across the regions.

There would be less pressure on those far developed regions.

Prison for criminals and Nigeria's murder capital is development?

Mo gbe grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by jmaine: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2013
homesteady: If fashola's street light can make frontpage, I hope this also makes frontpage!

grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by homesteady(m): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta: I'll ignore the comical side of boasting with some village prison. Even the fact that you need new prisons to house criminals instead providing basic necessities for the citizenry is a reflection of Akpabios akwa ibom's status as the most violent state in Nigeria and also the murder capital of Nigeria.

The village governor built a prison in his village, but he stashed his own precious family in peaceful Lagos under the care of Fashola and the Lagos state government far far away from Akpabio's murder capital of Nigeria..smh.

This is the silliest and pointless thread ever....

Hian!! Show us the prison that fashola built in lagos!
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Eledan: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

Mo gbe grin

My brother....let's rejoice with them.... grin cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by homesteady(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
agbameta:

Mo gbe grin

LOL! Just because it is not in lagos! Chai!! May GOD deliver you!
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by Screwface(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2013
Yungwizzzy: now I feel like going to jail!!

My brother, becareful what you wish for!
Remember say Kiri kiri still be jail house o. I don tok my own.
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
homesteady:

Hian!! Show us the prison that fashola built in lagos!

No need for Fashola to build any prison because Lagos state is not crime ridden and it's also not the murder capital of Nigeria.

There's a reason Akpabio trusted Fashola and the Lagos state government with his own Family in Lagos instead own his own state where he's building prisons to accommodate people like you...

Enjoy your prison abeg.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by gbanikiti(m): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Across the shores of Nigeria, a certain country is closing its prisons for lack of criminals. Here in Nigeria, Akwa Ibom precisely, Akpabio is encouraging criminality by building state of the art prisons.

I dey fear to laugh!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by agbameta: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
homesteady:

LOL! Just because it is not in lagos! Chai!! May GOD deliver you!

Thank God it's not Lagos and I pray to God make Lagos no encounter any reason to spend a dime on prisons.. grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Prison Is Finer Than Some Noise Makers Achievements by iterator25: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mtcheeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Most Expensive And Luxurious Presidential Planes In The World. / Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS. / I Won’t Decline Courtesy Calls By Opposition Candidates — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.