Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor (19731 Views)

Supreme Court Affirms Makinde’s Election As Oyo Governor / Breaking News: Appeal Court Nullifies Makinde’s Election / Makinde’s Election As Oyo Gov Upheld In Six-hour Tribunal Judgement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by sammy329(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
Fake news, what channels tv is doing is truly shameless

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by garetz: 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
senatordave1:

It does in terms if reportage.the court nullified the victory but stopped there.no further declaration so that the supreme court wont ridicule them
Lie, the court upheld the victory of Seyi Makinde

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by sammy329(m): 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
Fake news

Fake news
Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by tspouse(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
There are two types of opera

Opera and opera mini
you mean soap opera

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by barinedan(m): 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Enemies of progress will not allow this man that has shown readiness for good governance to do work

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by fergie001: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
sammy329:
Fake news, what channels tv is doing is truly shameless
Go to guardian dailytrust...
The explanations will help you...it's clearer there.

The court maintained status quo before the tribunal judgement....what does it mean?

Everything should stand still as before the tribunal judgement which means that Seyi remains Gov....

https://guardian.ng/news/appeal-court-faults-seyi-makindes-victory-at-tribunal/

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/confusion-as-appeal-court-rules-on-oyo-guber-poll.html

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/confusion-in-ibadan-as-appeal-court-rules-on-oyo-guber-poll/

https://punchng.com/confusion-in-ibadan-as-appeal-court-rules-on-oyo-gov-poll/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by seunmsg(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
smartolala:
The APC Oyo state chapter and Bayo Adelabu should just let go of this ,they should congratulate Gov.makinde ,and start early preparation for 2023.The man is Gods ordained and peoples choice for now.

They should let go after winning the appeal? It’s like some of you don’t even understand the implication of what happened today. Makinde’s seat is now shaking with this decision. Appeal court decided all the issues raised in favour of Adedibu but refused to make any consequential order simply because of time. The decision of the election petition tribunal was declared a miscarriage of justice and then nullified.

What they should have done was to order a retrial but the case is already time bound. Supreme Court will have to make that consequential order except PDP’s appeal succeeds at the apex court.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by garetz: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
sammy329:
Fake news

Fake news
You're reading only headlines, click on the link and read the full news, the appeal court upheld the victory of Seyi Makinde

https://m.guardian.ng/news/appeal-court-faults-seyi-makindes-victory-at-tribunal/

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by Obdk: 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
Oga calm down
Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by sammy329(m): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
fergie001:

Go to guardian dailytrust...
The explanations will help you...it's clearer there.

The court maintained status quo before the tribunal judgement....what does it mean?

Everything should stand still as before the tribunal judgement which means that Seyi remains Gov....

https://guardian.ng/news/appeal-court-faults-seyi-makindes-victory-at-tribunal/

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/confusion-as-appeal-court-rules-on-oyo-guber-poll.html

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/confusion-in-ibadan-as-appeal-court-rules-on-oyo-guber-poll/
I understand you now.....

But the headline that channels tv used is very mischievous...

It is as if they are Pro PDP. Whack Journalism

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by Iamgrey5(m): 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2019
tspouse:
you mean soap opera
Another dundee

There's a browser that is called Opera and there's a mini version called Opera mini both available on google play store. grin
Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by thatigboman: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
seunmsg:
This is a wrong interpretation from channels tv. In as much as Makinde remains the governor for now, the appeal court decided the case in favour of Bayo Adelabu but refused to give any consequential order because of time limit.

The above is very clear, the election petition tribunal erred by dismissing the case of APC. It is now left for the Supreme Court to ensure that justice is done in this case.
mr man or woman, what is the appeal court's ruling?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by fergie001: 7:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
sammy329:
I understand you now.....

But the headline that channels tv used is very mischievous...

Headlines could be sensational atimes grin
Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by Obdk: 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Oponu grin

You wanted to diss my phone not knowing that my phone might be better phone than yours. grin

I intentionally took the pictures like that with Opera which is quite different from Opera mini.

I took the pictures so that you won't claim I edited yours.

Who ever heard of a person with 4G light deliberately choosing to browse with 3G anyway? What is the sense in that?

3g saves battery..

Sometimes a 3g network will be better and faster than 4g in certain locations across Nigeria
Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by Iamgrey5(m): 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
Obdk:

3g saves battery..

Sometimes a 3g network will be better and faster than 4g in certain locations across Nigeria
shocked 3G Saves battery!

In what way? You mean those that designed 4G are stupid?

Meanwhile, there's no where 4G is faster than 3G in the world except there's no 4G in that area.

in any case, Phones are pre programmed to select the network that is available in any location automatically.
Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by tspouse(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Another dundee

There's a browser that is called Opera and there's a mini version called Opera mini both available on google play store. grin

Ode
Go and buy better phone and drop that Nokia c4
Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by sammy329(m): 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
APC members are already in Jubilating in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by Iamgrey5(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
tspouse:

Ode
Go and buy better phone and drop that Nokia c4
Nokia C4 With 4G LTE? cheesy

You are truly slow.
Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by CONFAMA: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You not smart.

I screenshot both Opera and Opera mini for you..

Go get a better phone or work on settings in your phone to get what you want....Lol

I know where your problem is coming from in your Opera mini...Lol.

Data saver
Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by Iamgrey5(m): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
sammy329:
APC members are already in Jubilating in Ibadan.
They have stopped.

But the Appeal court failed to rule on the election because of time. It didn't re affirm Makide either as channels claimed.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by Iamgrey5(m): 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
CONFAMA:

Data saver
3G doesn't save data. Your data saving depends on your browser..
Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
True but I don't really like this setting.

It makes my eyes look somehow.

Ohhhhhh

You must be a fine boy that your eyes now looks sexy on phone...grin grin;.

Just say thank you.
Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by Iamgrey5(m): 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Ohhhhhh

You must be a fine boy that your eyes now looks sexy on phone...grin grin;.

Just say thank you.
I don't use that setting because it looks funny on my phone and affects my eyes.

Yes, my sight is not that good. I have said it times without number on this forum.
Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
Congratulations to the people's governor seyi makinde .
Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2019
tspouse:

Ode Go and buy better phone and drop that Nokia c4
grin grin grin
Habaaa
Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I don't use that setting because it looks funny on my phone and affects my eyes.

Yes, my sight is not that good. I have said it times without number on this forum.

Go to hospital and get glasses or have it corrected then.
Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by Obdk: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
shocked 3G Saves battery!

In what way? You mean those that designed 4G are stupid?

Meanwhile, there's no where 4G is faster than 3G in the world except there's no 4G in that area.

in any case, Phones are pre programmed to select the network that is available in any location automatically.

You dont kno and don't know dat u dont kno. D worst set to engage... God forbid

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by Iamgrey5(m): 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
Obdk:

You dont kno and don't know dat u dont kno. D worst set to engage... God forbid
Abi

Tell me how 3G saves battery now ? cheesy

You are typing gibbrish, absolute nonsense !
Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by makinson2865: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Abi

Tell me how 3G saves battery now ? cheesy

You are typing gibbrish, absolute nonsense !

Stop disgracing yourself bro.
Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by Iamgrey5(m): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
makinson2865:

Stop disgracing yourself bro.
. 3G doesn't save battery, you obviously don't know about the technology used.

Where have you disgraced yourself?
Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by ArticleBeast: 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Oponu grin

You wanted to diss my phone not knowing that my phone might be better phone than yours. grin

I intentionally took the pictures like that with Opera which is quite different from Opera mini.

I took the pictures so that you won't claim I edited yours.

Who ever heard of a person with 4G light deliberately choosing to browse with 3G anyway? What is the sense in that?
I do regularly to save battery... 98% of android phones in 2019 have 4g network feature. It is no biggie na....
Re: Appeal Court affirms Makinde’s election As Oyo Governor by Iamgrey5(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
ArticleBeast:

I do regularly to save battery... 98% of android phones in 2019 have 4g network feature. It is no biggie na....
Why did he tell me to change my phone, if I have bought my phone in 2019?

And 3G doesn't save battery. It's a misconception.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food / Oshiomhole Makes First Appearance At Presidential Election Tribunal / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu For An Interactive Meeting With Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.