Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Kumkum Bhagya Written Update Latest - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kumkum Bhagya Written Update Latest (499 Views)

Kumkum Bhagya 23 November 2019 Written Update / Read The Hollywood Nigerian-written Movie Script Title Teens In The Hood. / All Photos And Videos: Kumkum Bhagya Stars Arrive In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kumkum Bhagya Written Update Latest by amazingfrend437(m): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
Content is of https://www.filmybubble.com/ please give review about this blog[filmybubble.com][/filmybubble.com]
(Vikram try to make a fight):-
In the kumkum bhagya written episode update, Pragya is ready to go to the party. She tells Rishi if you are free for a while.

So Rishi says that yes I am free because I have not to go anywhere. So Pragya says let’s go with me, then the Rishi tells her I don’t want to go to the party. Pragya says you don’t go to the party, you go with me and drop me there.

At the party, Vikram goes to Pallavi and tells her that you look very beautiful today, Pallavi says thank you Vikram.

Then Vikram says that today someone feels that you are not looking beautiful. Pallavi says who is she?

Vikram says that the mother should not have said that. She told that the beauty of age on her face is decreasing day by day, you are no longer as beautiful as before.

So Pallavi goes to Vikram’s mother and tells her that now your son starts lying and tries to make between us.

Because I know my mother cannot say that. The two then leave, and as Vikram starts leaving, Ranvir catches him and says, “Better luck next time”.

Ranbir looks at Prachi and Shahana and then comes to Sahana. He says that I want to apologize to you because of a fight between you and Aryan on the phone that day.

Then he says that if you ever have need me, come and tell me, I will definitely help you. If a boy teases you, then tell me, I will beat that boy.

Prachi hears their talk and then Prachi says Sarita Ji is calling you. And I want to talk to Ranbir alone.

Then she sends Sahana from there and tells Ranbir that like you have maintained a distance with me. keeping it with Sahana and Prachi also goes away from there.

As soon as Alia reaches the party, she grabs the hand of Purav and starts walking in the party.

So Abhishek says from behind that it is checking whether you are wearing a ring or not. So Purav tells Aaliya that I think the camera is fitted in this ring.

So Abhishek jokingly says that not only the camera, I think the microphone is also fitted in it. Hearing this, Aaliya leaves from there and both of them laugh.

Then Abhishek talks to Aaliya that if you can share your problem with me, then Aaliyah says. You know that when an outsider comes into the house and snatches our relationship, I am afraid of that.

Then Aaliyah leaves from there, Abhishek and the Purav talk to each other. Then the Purav tells Abhishek that I heard everything she said.

But how can I give it to him that I do not have. The Purav says that someone has told the truth that ‘love is never complete’.

So Abhishek says that I will complete my love and then he goes out to go to Pragya. Then Alia says from behind where brothers have gone, I said that I have to meet someone. Purav tells him that Abhi is going to meet someone special.

Aliyah thinks in mind that Abhi is going to meet Pragya.

Priyanka sees Sarita’s family and walks into the room and she goes and thinks how Sahana has taken Rishi away from her.

And then she says that Rishi has love for me right now. But due to Sahana, he has also stopped attending my phone.

So now that Sahana will have to go away from the Rishi or away from this world itself.
Riya and Ranveer bump into each other, then Riya asks Ranbir that I am asking you to do such a wrong thing. Yet how can you love me so much?

Ria tells him that there is a very long line behind you. Every girl of college want to be your girlfriend then why did you like me?

Ranvir gives her a lot of reasons but Riya says you still give me proof of your love. Because I saw you playing Holi in the street with Prachi, you liked her company.

So you have to give me proof of my love, then Ranveer asks how should I give you proof of my love?

Priyanka comes to the party and sees Sahana there and makes a plan that I will call her on the terrace and push her from there.

So she tells a waiter that you go and tells the girl that she should be called by Ranvir in the terrace. She gives some money to the waiter and tells Sahana all that Priyanka had told her.

Sahana starts walking up to Terris. Priyanka thinks in her mind that when I push her from above, her face will be deteriorated by falling down.

And if anyone’s name comes, Ranveer’s name will come.

On the other hand, Ranveer is telling Riya that I love you, I was not happy when I was with Prachi.

I was getting angry and I was throwing water on her because I wanted to throw something to her. Ria says that your only talk, if you love me, then what is the problem in proving me?

Riya says that I feel like someone has cheated me. She tells Ranbir that if doubt may come in the relationship it kills the relationship. So Ranvir asks what should I do to prove to you?

Ria told Ranvir that whatever you do please finish that doubt from mind.
Re: Kumkum Bhagya Written Update Latest by themone: 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
After reading this post, you’ll know the exact meaning of the Hybrid Sim slot and all its information. I’ll explain it in the easiest way and will make sure that if you are asked by someone that what is a Hybrid sim slot, you can answer that in a bold way. Let’s know what Hybrid Sim Slot means and more…
Re: Kumkum Bhagya Written Update Latest by themone: 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2019
Today I’m going to show you how to write articles and earn money in IndiaThese methods are best and can replace your job. In fact, one of my colleagues is making more than Rs. 25,963. And he gets paid to write articles at home from India.
Re: Kumkum Bhagya Written Update Latest by mazaruddin: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
Kumkum bhagya latest episode can be found on Logical Daily, all new written episode updates are updated on Logicaldaily.com.

Abhi resides with Tanu at a mutually agreed up on imitation dating, whilst Pragya is surviving from great britain together with King Singh, a London-based rapper. She has a girl out of Abhi, called Kiara. Abhi and also Pragya maintain eachother in charge of Dadi's departure. Abhi and King are available some sort of music record and so, the tiniest flies into India together with Pragya along with Kiara.

Kiara and also Abhi match in Delhi, at which in fact the Mehra loved ones members lives, also also eventually become fantastic buddies. Abhi discovers out regarding Kiara BE ing his daughter in Neha's marriage, Mitali along with Raaj's daughter. Abhi arrives to understand King and also Pragya usually are married to get authentic. He convinces Pragya of his appreciate and also re-marries her, and after his union, Pragya awaits twins.

A covetous Tanu attempts to get rid of Pragya along with also her furry infants, however Abhi, Aliya as well as many others kick out from the home. King way far as well realises his error and makes the decision to guard Pragya out of Tanu. Tanu reaches to her exboyfriend Nikhil and instigates him to shoot revenge against Abhi by killing Pragya along with her own allies. Nikhil enters Mehra mansion together with the intent of murdering Pragya along with also her allies but Kiara describes him.

To rescue himself from being vulnerable, he also alters his preparation and kidnaps Kiara. Nikhil subsequently predicts Abhi and also Pragya to request ransom money, but finally plans to get rid of Kiara's lifetime to finish his own sin that contributes to Pragya along with Abhi blaming each other. The outcomes result in Abhi carrying inch double and Pragya shooting the following.

Pragya is located at Hoshiarpur together along with her daughter's Prachi and doing work as a faculty lecturer. Prachi comes with a pal, Shahana who resides with Pragya along with Prachi and calls Pragya Maasi. Abhi is located in Delhi together along with her daughter Rhea. He's got a business that boosts the newest youthful skills. Purab has wed Aliya, however, their wedded life isn't just really a happy person. They have a boy called Aaryan. Abhi is a close pal with Mr. Vikram Kohli with a son called Ranbir Kohli, a spoilt rich brat. In addition, he extends to exactly precisely the exact very same faculty as Rhea.

Prachi understands a scholarship to review in Delhi however Pragya is not able to ship her because of the history. However, she finally sends Prachi and also Shahana to analyze in Delhi. The faculty they receive entrance to appears are exactly the exact identical location exactly wherever Rhea is analyzing. Prachi and also Abhi fulfill as it pertains to Delhi.

They eventually become pals. Because of trying to defraud Prachi, Rhea will get pounded by Prachi and can be abandoned humiliated before the complete faculty. At an identical point, Prachi dislikes Ranbir because of his casanova manners. Prachi and Shahana begin working part-time at a meeting management corporation at which their very first catering endeavor is currently at Abhi's dwelling.

(1) (Reply)

Sisi Quadri (enu Njawaya) Give It To Mr Ajanlekoko Big Time (comedy Video) / 250-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Fossil Named After Lord Of The Rings Character / Watch And Download Corona Zombie New Movie About Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.