Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:55 AM

Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths (21889 Views)

Mamman Daura Is Hale And Hearty - Presidency, family sources / Edwin Clark: Mamman Daura Is Cabal Leader In Aso Rock, Garba Shehu Is Errand Boy / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by Zico5(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by Enemyofpeace: 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
This one is obviously mad
that's an understatement
Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by Kamcee(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
englishmart:
He doesn't inspire me one bit
He's an inspiration for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by donprinyo(m): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hahaha, local youths are packing their loads.
Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by Enemyofpeace: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Amadi ho ha,

San go

Zee us

Where are thou....
they are already on their way to the Villa

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by klax(m): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
May be inspiration to the Northern youth because I don't know who the damn hell is Daura before Buhari became the president.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by Vision2ae: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
ko ni da fun sheu abi

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by JAWBONE(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
But wait o. How is it possible that Buhari's nephew is older than him. Or did they falsify Baba's age too

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by ruffDiamond: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
inspiration to who?..bloody QUOTA SYSTEM RUBBISH!

Only in a shiithole ! Illiterate
I'll pass abeg

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by Ayomarcel(m): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
joshjc:
so because he's 80 that means he can't be an inspiration, the youths can learn from he's challenges and success

No, the youths can't the youths can only see life from the perspective of other youths..
Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by Domainty(m): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nonsense! God alone is inspiring me. He is all I have. I am not part of the your youth. Thank you.(quote author=ContractKiller post=83938261]Buhari’s nephew, Mamman Daura, an inspiration to youths – Presidency

The Presidency has said President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, Malam Mamman Daura, is an inspiration to Nigerian youths.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, said this in a series of tweets while congratulating Daura who clocked 80 years on Saturday.

Shehu tweeted, “Best wishes to Malam Mamman Daura, true son of Nigeria and the inspiration of millions of youth on his on his 80th birthday.

"Malam Mamman had decided to sacrifice his life for his country, giving up his life’s many pleasures to stick with his uncle, President Buhari, through thick and thin. Happy birthday with many more to come.”

Daura is rumoured to be the head of the powerful cabal that takes key decisions in Buhari’s government.

His daughter, Fatima, also said in an interview last month that he and the President are like twins and the President relies on him for advice.

Last month Fatima also confirmed that her father lives in the Presidential Villa with Buhari and his family.

In a video which was posted on Twitter by columnist, Prof. Farooq Kperogi, Daura was seen celebrating his birthday at a restaurant in London.

Others in attendance include former Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State, Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika; and former Minister of Water Resources and industrialist, Isa Funtua.

https://punchng.com/buharis-nephew-mamman-daura-an-inspiration-to-youths-presidency/

[/quote]
Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Siberia01:
grin
youths like
Madrid guy
buhari guy

and other PHYLUM zombieceae
I dedicate this space to ..
and all other zombies in the PHYLUM zombiecea.
sub phylum --zombieaea
Class. --------zombiephyta
order------------zombie
genus--------- zombie
specie-------------apc
generic name. apc zombies
gringrin laff wan kill me

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by Hexdavewalkersl: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
God forbid he is not an inspiration to me

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
Especially balaclava-wearing youths.
Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by inyenejo(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
The zombies are pleased with this news...
Watch and see how the rotten meat seller come here to finish the nonsense Garbage Shehu spewed....

If u are a sane mind please say no to apcshit zombies, buharigg and his looting machines.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by joshjc(m): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ayomarcel:

No, the youths can't the youths can only see life from the perspective of other youths..
we are supposed to learn from men who are older cause they've seen everything in life

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
I pray so if i can also have an nephew like president Buhari.
Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by mikywonder(m): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Which brand of weed are u guys taking

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by Ayomarcel(m): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
joshjc:
we are supposed to learn from men who are older cause they've seen everything in life

That's why we're always backward learning from men who doesn't know what the 21st century is all about.. The modern age!!!
Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by InvertedHammer: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
/
Of course.

The youths are frustrated that they are not being given the opportunity to loot. They are not any better. Bankole, Orji Kalu and Yahaya Bello are living examples. Everyone is fighting to be invited to the dining table which is why all the freedom fighters and critics go mute as soon as they get government appointments(eg. Abati, Adesina).
Crime has become a Nigerian culture
/
Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by abimic(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ayomarcel:
Someone who is in their eighties is an inspiration to youths How??!?
You clearly have little understanding of the person of daura, as much as many don't like him for claiming to be forming a cabal with a stranglehold on the presidency, he is an inspiration to those who had personal contact with him even before been in presidency.
Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by akilo1: 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Overtime
Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by Brunicekid(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Factfinder1:
I weep for Nigeria and the beggarly yorubas
Inspiration nko, expiration nii
Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by Otunski: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
Useless Garba Shehu, just for what you would eat, lousy scumbag, idiotic fellow.
Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by osazsky(m): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
Which inspiration God forbid pls correct ur statement,he is an inspiration to our yoruba slaves,,,,nonsence
Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by steveDpro: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
Otunski:
Useless Garba Shehu, just for what you would eat, lousy scumbag, idiotic fellow.
tell him so that next time he won't talk nonsense
Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by ajebuter(f): 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Garba Shehu...

' inspiration kee you dia..

Omo ale jatijati..
Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by LZAA: 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2019
This one is mad
Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by LZAA: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
inyenejo:
The zombies are pleased with this news...
Watch and see how the rotten meat seller come here to finish the nonsense Garbage Shehu spewed....

If u are a sane mind please say no to apcshit zombies, buharigg and his looting machines.
Lol
Maisuya haf travel ooo he no dy hence his non posting
Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by nnaeyes6: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
Buhari nephew senior Buhari
Buhari uncle senior Buhari
Buhari nephew senior Buhari uncle
Buhari is a joker.
Aboki can confuse themselves with irresponsible procreation.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
You must realize that from an 80yr old's perspective, people between the ages of 60 - 75yrs are considered youths
Re: Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths by 0temSapien: 10:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
JAWBONE:
But wait o. How is it possible that Buhari's nephew is older than him. Or did they falsify Baba's age too
That's what I've been trying to figure out since too. Maybe that his sibling who gave birth to Mamman is 30 years older than him sha, who knows?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 30-Year-Old For Defrauding Emir Of ₦33 Million / "We Will Retire Atiku To Fombina" - VP Shettima Jokes After Tribunal Victory / Technology Creating New Generations Of Illiterates In Nigeria – Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.