Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts (83606 Views)

Daniella Hemsley Flashes Breasts: Got Banned From Boxing Final (pictures) / Planes Banned From Flying Over Lionel Messi’s House In Barcelona / Transfer: Get Me Rose And I’ll Stay – Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by TrendingGist: 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
SECOND BASE Models Julia Rose and Lauren Summer flash boobs to put off pitcher at World Series – and are handed lifetime ban

TWO stunning models claim they have been banned from attending baseball matches after flashing their boobs during a game.

The Washington Nationals were hosting the Houston Astros, with the fixture being broadcast live on Fox Sports.

But as the camera panned around during a break in play, two women in the crowd lifted their tops to reveal their breasts.

And after the clip was shared on social media, the two women involved have outed themselves as the ‘offenders’.

Stunning model and magazine editor Julia Rose, 25, shared the video on Twitter writing “guilty as charged”.

Rose is the founder of SHAGMAG, a digital magazine which users can pay to subscribe to, with the models later tweeting that proceeds from subscriptions help to pay for breast cancer victim’s medical bills – hence their boob flash.

Another Instagram model, Kayla Lauren shared a clip after the stunt with the other two flashers, telling viewers to: “donate to breast cancer.”

Rose also posted “whoops, the wind blew up my top” and “my lil nips made it #WorldSeries”.

Los Angeles-based brunette Rose also uploaded what she claims is a letter from Major League Baseball notifying her that she is now banned from “all stadiums” due to her actions.

It reads: “On October 27, 2019, you attended World Series Game 5 at Nationals Park in Washington DC.

“During the game you violated the fan code of conduct by exposing yourself during the 7th inning, in order to promote a business.

“You were also part of a scheme in which you induced others to expose themselves to promote their business.

“You are hereby banned from all Major League Baseball stadiums and facilities, indefinitely.”

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/10226670/julia-rose-boobs-video-world-series-baseball/amp/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by TrendingGist: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
Watch Video & See More Sexy Photos As Open Their Breasts Here >> http://gistmore.com/two-models-banned-from-baseball-game-for-distracting-pitcher-with-breasts

Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by donstan18: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Where are the breasts?

*Modified*

Just saw it. They looks so aggressive. Not disappointed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by cassidy1996(m): 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Where are the bobbies?

3 Likes

Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by Brandstudio01: 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
Some are mad, some are roaming.
Madness is of many stage

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by ready4glory: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Madddd ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by Cutefergieee: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by Nickymichy(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
Weapon of mass destruction

1 Like

Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by Bambambiglo: 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
What's even so special about breasts self

7 Likes

Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by Kamcee(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
Kontinue looking for it
Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by OPONG: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nonsense......
But babe wan trend
Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by Guyman02: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
This is how they tempt men unnecessarily, and if the men react they would be accused of sexual molestation angry

17 Likes

Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by Kamcee(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Bro mothers feed their baby breast milk.....

2 Likes

Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by Kingluqman(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
This chest no be Audio... Na video chest

grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by Omoslim26: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
problem wey dis creatures called women dey cause no be beans oo
abeg who don watch Jon Wick part4
Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by QuickStandard: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
grin
Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by hisexcellency34: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
I thought they said looking at a women's chest makes a man live longer

4 Likes

Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by okrikaboi: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
Bambambiglo:

gay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by IamPatriotic(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
Bambambiglo:

How old are, are you married? I'm not trying to insult you. But If you ain't married, you probably won't know its importanceS. My brother omu wa very important, even Bible confam am.

11 Likes

Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by Kamcee(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
donstan18:
Where are the breasts?

*Modified*

Just saw it. They looks so aggressive. Not disappointed.

Turn your phone upsidedown...you will see more than that

1 Like

Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
Lol.

Btw, "Modelling" is just a corporate way of promoting oloshoism. Fact.

12 Likes

Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
Bambambiglo:

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
Women are the ones objectifying themselves these days.

Men are even becoming embarrassed on their behalf.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by Lordjb: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
WOW grin
Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by Jasen1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
The pitchers didn't complain over sabi people undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
I hope Nigerian women can cover their breasts properly... Those body parts can be very distracting..
It's not easy to be a man undecided

6 Likes

Re: Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts by Btruth: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diego Maradona Wife & Children: Who Was He Married To, How Many Kid He Had? / Ivory Coast Goalkeeper 'Wore Charm' During AFCON: Shehu Sani Calls For Probe / Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.