Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Transfer: Get Me Rose And I’ll Stay – Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transfer: Get Me Rose And I’ll Stay – Mourinho (447 Views)

I’m Not Iwobi, I’ll Insult Your Parent If You Insult Me –sadiq Warns Nigerians / Pinnick: I’m A Soldier, I’ll Stay Till End Of My Tenure / Julia Rose And Lauren Summer Banned From Baseball Game For Showing Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transfer: Get Me Rose And I’ll Stay – Mourinho by teamtibzy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mourinho is reportedly frustrated due to failure to sign Danny Rose.

Reports have it that Jose Mourinho is frustrated with club chief Ed Woodward for failing to sign Tottenham No.3.

Mourinho is a fan of Danny Rose and is keen to add the defender to his team.

Mourinho has been a long-term admirer of the player and he looks to upgrade his current defensive options.

The Red Devils may have to pay about £50 million to sign the 27-year old in a competitive race with rivals Manchester City.

Rose who has 221 passes in five appearances, is widely regarded as being one of the best defenders in the Premier League.

This season, Rose has been hampered by injuries and has not featured regularly for his side.

Read Full Story at http://www.trends44.com/get-me-rose-and-ill-stay-mourinho/

(1) (Reply)

How Rangers Fc Were Robbed At Lafia! / Barcelona And Real Madrid Are Clubs Like Every Other Clubs / VIDEO: You Need Lagbaja Or Osadebe? - See Junior Ajayi's Super Eagles Initiation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.