Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Her Canada Dream Cost ₦8.8 Million - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Her Canada Dream Cost ₦8.8 Million (8111 Views)

Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? / Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To / 8 Million In 9ja Or Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Canada Dream Cost ₦8.8 Million by Mizwisdom(f): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
Even if somebody spends N100million to relocate it's still okay, as long as it's not my money they're spending but the disturbing thing about it is that they will still be bad mouthing the country. Ask them where they made the money, they will say Nigeria but they will still talk rubbish about the country, if things are truly bad for them, how did they accumulate their money.
Re: Her Canada Dream Cost ₦8.8 Million by Beautyaddy: 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Even if somebody spends N100million to relocate it's still okay, as long as it's not my money they're spending but the disturbing thing about it is that they will still be bad mouthing the country. Ask them where they made the money, they will say Nigeria but they will still talk rubbish about the country, if things are truly bad for them, how did they accumulate their money.

Some of them borrowed, owed people money with salaries, and some yes might have saved for it because it's easier to accumulate money for savings in Nigeria due to low cost of standard of living and paying little to no taxes.

3 Likes

Re: Her Canada Dream Cost ₦8.8 Million by sentra05: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
TrueNigerian300:

You surely have comprehension problem. Now get this straight into your skull I am not advising not to leave if you want to. If you have a good job for me like I said I will not think twice before leaving.This is what they will tell all of you and you will think people telling you are your enemy.

I have a friend here when he newly came each time I tell him Nigeria is not bad if you have money. His answer is always "no be me and you go go back". After about a year when he sees the reality completely, his new song his I will go back if I get 50k euro.

It's your life whatever you like do with it. Jump into the next available flight it's none of my business. Good luck to you.

Guy, you are writing bunkum. You are very incoherent in your ramblings. You and all ya Friends should get ya asses back to Nigeria asap. Nigeria needs you.

1 Like

Re: Her Canada Dream Cost ₦8.8 Million by Liftmaster: 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

You hit on some really great points. Different people in different age groups will have different outlooks. I can’t imagine me being anywhere else than Nigeria. I can hit most of Europe from Lagos in 6 hours. Africa is open for tourism. I’m planning on a road tour to Gambia in a few years. So me being back in Nigeria doesn’t mean I’m sitting on a rocking chair whistling Yankee Doodle grin

I’m here alone. Soon to be ex wife decided not to come back and I’m not into long distance relationship at my tender age. It’s a blessing as I can make moves here without complications or considering another’s point of view.

Many people are in our situation, the wife staying back in USA or Europe and the husband in Nigeria.

That's a strong statement o! As for me, I always have a slight case of depression anytime I stay for an extended period in Nigeria. I tend to have feelings of regret and nostalgia being that the Ibadan I left behind was better than what it is now.
I am thoroughly domesticated, thanks to my wife and kids so when they leave, I am not far behind. I give her major props because I was the definition of the Yoruba word "Ajegboro dagba'. In my younger days, I was all over town each day and every day. Now I am content to sit in my rocking chair all day whistling yankee doodle dandy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FRANCE Visa Application; What You Need To Know / Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' / Studying In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.