Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To (1433 Views)

Japa!! Which Country Can I Travel To With 8 Million Naira?? / Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To by SoftChordz: 3:03am On Jan 06
Good day folks, please I need your input in this. Which country can 8 million take someone to. I mean like the first world countries and what type of visa is the best one can go for?
Re: Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To by adefitim(m): 4:27am On Jan 06
Can’t you invest the 8 meter on business?
Re: Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To by emperor4love(m): 4:43am On Jan 06
No invest in anything bro

7 Likes

Re: Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To by cenaman(m): 5:24am On Jan 06
Republic of Niger, very good country.
Re: Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To by 3shadi: 5:58am On Jan 06
SoftChordz:
Good day folks, please I need your input in this. Which country can 8 million take someone to. I mean like the first world countries and what type of visa is the best one can go for?

Not enough for anything bro, lemme make a rough estimate for you, imagine you don't have proof of funds, how much will you pay to have it done the illegal way, at least a million, how much would you pay the agent, again at least another 500k, then how much is your flight ticket? At least 3 million naira, if your going through school route which is usually the easiest, another 10 million for tution deposit or thereabouts, what about your accommodation and money for miscellaneous before you find your footing My guy my advice to you is to hold like 20M or just totally forget about japa, don't come here crying tomorrow that abroad is over hyped when you made mistakes yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To by Jeon(f): 7:29am On Jan 06
Guy, no good country anywhere.
All nations have their own challenges. It's better to invest the 8m in where you have known for a long time than changing an Environment which might not be very easy.

2 Likes

Re: Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To by Necrophagia: 8:38am On Jan 06
Morocco than follow from there enter Spain if you get sharp guy

1 Like

Re: Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To by BlaqScarface(m): 9:29am On Jan 06
Austria. Check the Austria travel thread for all you need to know.
Re: Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To by Nicepoker(m): 9:32am On Jan 06
You want to run to a first world country. With money made from a third world country. Guy you wicked o grin

1 Like

Re: Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To by Emma2Seconds: 9:36am On Jan 06
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To by RGRNetwork: 11:40am On Jan 06
Austria is the best place for you.
Re: Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To by GreaterfutureII(m): 1:17pm On Jan 06
I think a similar thread made FP recently...
Re: Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To by MPESA(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06
3shadi:

Not enough for anything bro, lemme make a rough estimate for you, imagine you don't have proof of funds, how much will you pay to have it done the illegal way, at least a million, how much would you pay the agent, again at least another 500k, then how much is your flight ticket? At least 3 million naira, if your going through school route which is usually the easiest, another 10 million for tution deposit or thereabouts, what about your accommodation and money for miscellaneous before you find your footing My guy my advice to you is to hold like 20M or just totally forget about japa, don't come here crying tomorrow that abroad is over hyped when you made mistakes yourself.

FALSE

4 Likes

Re: Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To by emperor4love(m): 8:45am On Jan 07
Malta,Austria,

2 Likes

Re: Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To by Emekus0934: 10:54am On Jan 07
emperor4love:
Malta,Austria,

Please guide me on Malta or Austria for study
Re: Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To by emperor4love(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07
Emekus0934:

Please guide me on Malta or Austria for study
search fr thread so many on travel sections
Re: Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To by Learner247: 9:37pm On Jan 07
Peking:

This is very sensitive information you are requesting for , you need to be very careful to be able to get the right information.
I would have like to have a chat with you but if you want are interested we can talk
Zero Eight Zero Six Four Five Five Three Five Six Five

Just tell him here.

4 Likes

Re: Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To by aderadio1: 10:35pm On Jan 07
Nicepoker:
You want to run to a first world country. With money made from a third world country. Guy you wicked o grin
What of your politicians that carry poor people money to rich people country?

4 Likes

Re: Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To by ogba4james(m): 6:03am On Jan 13
You can join study in Malta telegram group to get information about to study in Malta

https:///+g0IkpvEAFnE1M2Nk
Re: Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To by Impecca(m): 4:06pm On Jan 17
ogba4james:
You can join study in Malta telegram group to get information about to study in Malta

https:///+g0IkpvEAFnE1M2Nk
Not existing. Pls resend the correct one
Re: Which Good Country Can 8 Million Naira Take One To by Chiefigho: 3:35pm On Jan 26
Learner247:

Just tell him here.

This guy is a scammer oh... He uses jahzara, martguy and Peking as his moniker.
He is a petty thief

(1) (Reply)

Re: With Hnd Upper, Can I Go For My Masters Direct Abroad / The Case Of 3 German Police Officers & 1 Deportee & Ghana Police / How Do I Get A Business Visa To China Could It Also Be Done Through The Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.