Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) (31746 Views)

Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) / Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) / Herbalists Raise Alarm Over Strange Shrine Found In A Bush In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by Coldie(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ayomarcel:
Wait. Police dey use POS??.. And shit keeps getting worse in this country.
Them don do me before the guy is even lucky its 900 , mine was 10k
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nigerians are so broke that an entrepreneur couldn’t afford to pay his dues with cash of just 1k without dragging our dutiful officers up n down for transfer then a local pos vendor is venting on his behalf

Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by prigoz(m): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
Who does not know that NPF are legal armed robbers. Believe in our police at your own peril
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by Ayomarcel(m): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
anyimontana:
its a short writeup,pls try to read..what is wrong with u

You just did that for me.
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by point5: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nigeria policemen are just hungry period...
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Inside life.
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by Ayomarcel(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2019
Coldie:

Them don do me before the guy is even lucky its 900 , mine was 10k

Wow.. That's scary.
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by Offisteven: 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
Failed, no evidence to proof. Dead upon arrival. Nest please.
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by Coldie(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ayomarcel:

Wow.. That's scary.
Pray not to be in a place where police came to arrest people for money and they did not get anyone they can use thtmat frustration to arrest any random person they see especially if you are a guy with beards or dreads.

Nigerian police law anybody with beards or dreads or tatoo is a criminal.

Whether u like it or not
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by teadrake(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
ursullalinda:
Seems police has gone nuts.....what exactly is happening.....this IG is not doing enough to sanitize the force
NPF is irredeemable!!
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hunger in the land
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by mubeela(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

An IG appointed by a dullard?

What do you expect
only dis can cure ur sickness

Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by Lighthammer(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2019
It is finished
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by Uco01(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2019
Na today?
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by od501: 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
My brother, on my way to Isenyi camp I saw snatched cucumber from the hand of the driver after refusing to give him N50 as requested.
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2019
Nawa o, they are really desperate, but their desperation will surely put them into trouble one day.
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by Thinee(m): 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2019
gaetano:
Police don dey wise up the scam. They are now talking people to pos shocked

erriga said it about 2years ago....them no start today
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2019
Police Boys eyes dey chuck
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
ainas247:
sad it is finish.. finitoo

E don finito long time ago cool
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by Babatoxx: 12:41am On Nov 12, 2019
It’s high time they introduce POS in their stations.
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 1:06am On Nov 12, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Things weren't this bad

Nigeria is finished

Has any government in Nigeria ever been better less worse than it's predecessor?

Most likely PMB's successor will be worse than him.

Nigeria is like uranium, it's decaying spontaneously.
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by Mcbayo(m): 5:04am On Nov 12, 2019
Gossipninja:
A furious lady has exposed some Police officers in Ekiti state after witnessing a young man's ordeal with the uniform men.

Although we can't clearly state what transpired between the parties, but in the video that just surfaced this evening, the officers followed the young man to his shop at Ikere-Ekiti, for just N900 transfer.

A lady who is a POS agent beside the man's shop, gave a brief account of how the officers forced the man to transfer the money to her account for her to give them cash.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4uqqVFJi08/

https://zenithnaija.com/police-officers-force-man-to-make-n900-transfer-to-them-in-ekiti-video/

.criminals in uniform
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by demoBaba: 5:34am On Nov 12, 2019
That town IKERE police no dey allow G- GUYS rest very hard to see G guys buy car in that town nah house all dey build now. I must Ikere this DECEMBER with BENZ.
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by sandland: 5:49am On Nov 12, 2019
What worries me most is buhari and anti-corruption stance.
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by ainas247: 8:00am On Nov 12, 2019
Burgerlomo:

E don finito long time ago cool

grin
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Policemen again? this is the third topic on police extortion today.

Nigeria has the 2nd most corrupt police force in Africa after that of the DRC. Kenya's third

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by phillippians(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2019
Inspectahdeck:
A policeman once took roasted corn from my young niece in Ibadan.
Hahahahahahahaha there's no problem with this, there's love in sharing.
Re: Police Officers Force Man To Make N900 Transfer To Them In Ekiti (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2019
englishmart:
Transfer and go in peace, befor they tag you a thief and shot you in the leg. Armed robbers in uniform.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) / Fake Soldier Arrested For Molesting Innocent Civilians In Ikorodu, Lagos (Pic) / Robbers Use Chemical To Break Man's Car Glass, Steal His Money In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.