Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday (36527 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Celebrates 32nd Birthday (Photo) / Seyi Awolowo Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Seyi Awolowo Flaunts Adeshola, His Dublin-Based Girlfriend, Calls Her His WCW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by samyyoung1(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2019
Shes Always try to cover ur DAT massive forehead.....lolz
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by seanwilliam(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2019
Why be say worwor girl dey see fine boy and vice versa
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by TemmyT002(m): 8:59am On Nov 12, 2019
He didn't say, "I can't wait to marry you."
undecided

But wait o. This guy would look great as an action movie protagonist.
He is so handsome and cute.

Imagine him carrying two pistols and flying through the air to shoot ten enemies.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Kenbill1(m): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2019
Happy Birthday to her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2019
If you love her so much, marry her.

It's high time ladies start asking men for the real thing, not "you're my this and that", year in year out, with nothing to show for it
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by causimalbarka(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Mtchewww BBN is over, still dey won't allow us rest...But wait ooo where is Slim case sef?

God bless u.

Have been thinking about the guy for a while now..
It been long we hear from that boi..

Abi lyrics has finish..
#SlimCase

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by causimalbarka(m): 9:10am On Nov 12, 2019
Deluxewriters:
If you love her so much, marry her.

It's high time ladies start asking men for the real thing, not "you're my this and that", year in year out, with nothing to show for it

Abi oooo..

Tired of seeing men and lady enough to be father of four but yet doing yeye lovie love...

Abi is this fadhlu?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by letitrainnow(m): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2019
nan1:
Happy birthday baby girl for people saying she is ugly post your own pics let's see real beauty is beyond facials it lies in your brain and heart and seyi sure knows what he sees in her
Absolutely true, babe happy birthday.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by LegallyRep(f): 9:14am On Nov 12, 2019
UncleGist:

Former big brother naija housemate and grandson to Awolowo Obafemi, Seyi celebrates the love of his life, Adesola as he marks her birthday today, 11th November.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4vDnDwFdce/comments

Is it me or this girl looks different all the time.
Any ways contact me for your company Registration. From 15k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Badooguy: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2019
Holy ghost come and take control
rex444:
hehehehehehehehehehehe they have come again ooo

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Bukden16(m): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2019
Not again....
This Forehead geh

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2019
kobosmart:

Ah u know say ur pikin no fine, make e no come olodo untop o

Uncle vote ooo
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Pavarottii(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2019
idesylvester:
They have come again, they have come again, father they have come again holy ghost come and take them out. Amen... BBN no go kill we ooo
Attention seeker... Why did u open the thread...
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by idesylvester(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2019
Pavarottii:

Attention seeker... Why did u open the thread...
Who open the thread biko... leave make I drink water na
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Pavarottii(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2019
idesylvester:

Who open the thread biko... leave make I drink water na
Make I leave u... But e dey sweet u wen u dey shout bbn dis bbn dat...
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by idesylvester(m): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2019
Pavarottii:

Make I leave u... But e dey sweet u wen u dey shout bbn dis bbn dat...
Shey u never tire for BBN talk, that guy with four awards who graduated why una no still carry him matter for head?
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Pavarottii(m): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2019
idesylvester:

Shey u never tire for BBN talk, that guy with four awards who graduated why una no still carry him matter for head?
Hypocrite why u no carry am urself... And let's change start from u.. Wen next u see a thread of bbn don't open it...
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by idesylvester(m): 10:26am On Nov 12, 2019
Pavarottii:

Hypocrite why u no carry am urself... And let's change start from u.. Wen next u see a thread of bbn don't open it...
Hahahah... no be me do you na, why my matter come dey pain u? I never rule this country before wey u dey Express ur sadness on me

Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Mogajunior(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2019
LOWLIFER:
Please I am struggling and starving. Buhari and APC don almost finish my life. Help a brother. E no easy one bit.
Start by changing your moniker. God will see you through. just be strong and hopeful.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by kobosmart(m): 10:41am On Nov 12, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Uncle vote ooo
tongue no your pikin no fine
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by mechanics(m): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2019
He didn't even say when he will get married to her.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by Omolarasheyi(f): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2019
Nice1

For your professional courses
Visit Netmetric Indian Information technology
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by rukz: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Uncle vote ooo
is there any online stuff I can do with my phone that can generate cash for me. thanks.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
rukz:
is there any online stuff I can do with my phone that can generate cash for me. thanks.

Yes
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by rukz: 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Yes
please can you show me the way?
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
rukz:
please can you show me the way?

What do you do?
What services can you render?
I mean what skills do you have?
Please think...
Package them well and advertise online.
Trust me you will make money daily.
Ask those guys rendering services here on Nairaland...
That's a good way to earn online.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by rukz: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Yes
Please reply me.thanks.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
rukz:
Please reply me.thanks.

I have done that ma'am
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by rukz: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

What do you do? What services can you render? I mean what skills do you have? Please think... Package them well and advertise online. Trust me you will make money daily. Ask those guys rendering services here on Nairaland... That's a good way to earn online.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by rukz: 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

I have done that ma'am
I need to think deeply then. pls can you point out folks that render services online here on nairaland?. thanks.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
rukz:
I need to think deeply then. pls can you point out folks that render services online here on nairaland?. thanks.

I don't know their monicker but when I see their adverts in their signature, I patronize them. Some of them charges as low as 2k on whatever service they are rendering so you can imagine how many people patronises them on NL.
I also sell online and I get patronage.
So go and think of what you can offer, advertise and sell.
Re: Seyi Awolowo Celebrates Adeshola Adeyemo, His Girlfriend On Her Birthday by rukz: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

I don't know their monicker but when I see their adverts in their signature, I patronize them. Some of them charges as low as 2k on whatever service they are rendering so you can imagine how many people patronises them on NL.
I also sell online and I get patronage.
So go and think of what you can offer, advertise and sell.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Sharon Ooja, 'Rosemary' In "Jenifa’s Diary" Funke Akindele's Love Rival / Who Rocked This Gucci Dripset Better?, Wizkids Or This Asian Model! / D'banj Parties With A Pointed Nipple Cake In Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.