Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At The SDP Candidate, Natasha's Campaign Ground - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At The SDP Candidate, Natasha's Campaign Ground (3085 Views)

Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP / IPOB Chased Abaribe, Peter Obi Away From Campaign Ground In Anambra / Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At The SDP Candidate, Natasha's Campaign Ground by Editorialtimes: 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
Editorial Times | Nigeria

SDP’s Natasha Akpoti Storms Kogi East on a Massive Campaign

The Social Democratic Party (SDP) kicks off its gubernatorial campaign from the eastern part of the state today in Idah, the traditional capital of Igalaland.

On arrival in Idah, the long arcade of entourage locked the town and held it stand still. The roads in Idah today were taken over by thousands of supporters who trooped en masse to welcome the gubernatorial candidate, Barr. Natasha Hadiza Akpoti and her running mate, Engr. Khalid Adams Ogbeche.

The whopping crowd, a conglomeration of supporters and party faithfuls from across the Idah Federal Constituency enthusiastically pledged their support and commitment to Natasha’s gubernatorial cause and promised to vote massively for her come November 16, 2019.

Natasha Akpoti, amongst all guber contenders remain the only female candidate with the race for Lugard House.

The election is slated for November 16, 2019.

Source
Re: Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At The SDP Candidate, Natasha's Campaign Ground by Smalldick123(m): 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
Wow that is large, no wonder apc thugs are battling her.
FTC BTW
Re: Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At The SDP Candidate, Natasha's Campaign Ground by Johnnyessence(m): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
Yahaya Bello is finish in kogi central. Yahaya Bello must go. November 16th is the date .

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At The SDP Candidate, Natasha's Campaign Ground by contigiency(m): 3:24am On Nov 12, 2019
I bet this woman will not gather up to 5000 votes in the election. Are we not in Nigeria where we vote mostly on party lines, religion and ethnicity?

6 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At The SDP Candidate, Natasha's Campaign Ground by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 12, 2019
Wish I could blerp this woman
So hot
Re: Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At The SDP Candidate, Natasha's Campaign Ground by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 12, 2019
Another way of splitting the votes of PDP, a good move by APC I must say. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At The SDP Candidate, Natasha's Campaign Ground by fidelmarshal199: 5:08am On Nov 12, 2019
J111333:
Another way of splitting the votes of PDP, a good move by APC I must say. undecided

It will split the votes of PDP and APC. It's the fact
Re: Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At The SDP Candidate, Natasha's Campaign Ground by royalamour(m): 6:09am On Nov 12, 2019
fidelmarshal199:

It will split the votes of PDP and APC. It's the fact

I wish she will work together with the PDP to oust the demon in power.
Re: Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At The SDP Candidate, Natasha's Campaign Ground by IvarTheBoneless: 6:22am On Nov 12, 2019
contigiency:
I bet this woman will not gather up to 5000 votes in the election. Are we not in Nigeria where we vote mostly on party lines, religion and ethnicity?

You have forgotten that our toxic masculinity wouldnt allow a woman to be considered grin

I dont really take her serious. I see her as eye candy.
Re: Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At The SDP Candidate, Natasha's Campaign Ground by royalamour(m): 8:05am On Nov 12, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

You have forgotten that our toxic masculinity wouldnt allow a woman to be considered grin

I dont really take her serious. I see her as eye candy.

The earlier you took her seriously, the better. She's a very big force to recon with.
Re: Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At The SDP Candidate, Natasha's Campaign Ground by 1shortblackboy: 10:58am On Nov 12, 2019
How many of those people in the. Crowd will actually go and vote for her
Re: Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At The SDP Candidate, Natasha's Campaign Ground by Umisar(m): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
b

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At The SDP Candidate, Natasha's Campaign Ground by iammo(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
Yahaya bello don enter trouble for this woman hand... she surely would cut from his vote
Re: Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At The SDP Candidate, Natasha's Campaign Ground by Guestlander: 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
I think she will make a good governor. I saw her presentation on Ajaokuta steel plant to the Senate. Very smart and articulate.
Re: Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At The SDP Candidate, Natasha's Campaign Ground by Belleful: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
she looks more popular than the PDP candidate. hope she wins. but mama taraba comes to mind.
Re: Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At The SDP Candidate, Natasha's Campaign Ground by Belleful: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
she looks more popular than the PDP candidate. hope she wins. but mama taraba comes to mind.
Re: Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At The SDP Candidate, Natasha's Campaign Ground by bangbangall: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
APC will burn ballot papers tire
Re: Kogi 2019: See The Mammoth Crowd At The SDP Candidate, Natasha's Campaign Ground by Merit123(m): 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Yahaya Bello and Natasha is brother and sister. I pray for 2of them.

(1) (Reply)

Uzodimma Speaks On Installation Of Emir In Imo / How Ndiigbo Oppressed And Marginalized The Eastern Region Minorities / Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.