Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:55 AM

Does Your Business Ad Messages Answer These 3 Questions? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Your Business Ad Messages Answer These 3 Questions? (398 Views)

Business Ad Design, Flyers And Book Cover Creation / Answer These Questions Before You Take A Loan / How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Business Ad Messages Answer These 3 Questions? by philiancoop(m): 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
There are 3 basic questions you must answer in your marketing message.

These are the unspoken questions in the mind of your clients. They seek answers to these questions when looking to make a buy.

Hence, your posts, letters, ads, videos, branding and even staffing must be arranged to answer these 3 questions about your company for your prospects. Straight to the first one.

1. DO YOU CARE ABOUT ME?

This question is a question of compassion. The buyer wants to know if you understand the their need and have the interest of getting them out of the problem they have. You probably don't know that this is the first thing every buyer considers.

Why do we immediately place the order once a dear friend recommends a product or company? We believe they care about us and want the best for us. So at least 50% of doubt is gone quickly and before long, you've bought in. To answer this question you have to be emotional. Inject emotional fluids into the message.

As a business you can answer this question by identifying with the prospect in your sales message. To most people, a friend is someone who knows so much about you. So You have to show you understand the client's pain. Describe it in details. Mention you had it before... If you did.

You can share your existing clients vivid and real pain-to-gain experience in your sales message.

Use penetrating questions and leave them unanswered. Communicate to the inner most desires and pain of your prospects.

Let's say for example, if you run an outfit that prepared high school graduates for University entrance examinations. Many times your buyer is not the kids themselves but their parents.

"You know how much difficulty it was to pass your term exams in high school.

You're now afraid because 68% of high school leavers don't get into University in the first 3 attempts

I was so afraid of beinge left behind by my mates because of the entrance exams...."

As I prepared, I often slept late and once dreamt of not being picked. I couldn't sleep anymore..."

Do have have such dreams too..."

In fact, become a friend through your sales masaage.

2. CAN YOU HELP ME?

This is a question of competence.

"Can you help me?" that's it. Answer!

Once the reader, listener or viewer has found that you really care about them, they want to know if you can help. Are you capable of taking away the pain and ending the problem?

To answer this question, you have to be technical. Show how you intend to solve the problem.

Use expert recommendation, statistics, analysis etc.

You can also show reviews and testimonials from past or current clients and buyers. You can use a few or flood the place. It depends on the medium.

Show how your package solves the problem and show it's failproof.

3. CAN I TRUST YOU?

This is a question of integrity. "Now you have spoken well, you've shown me that you have my best interest at heart and you've also shown your competence. Now how can I know I can trust you?" clients think.

In fact, they don't trust you. Why should they trust you? That's what you must show here.

So how do you answer this question?

Tell them how you've maintained a track record of having happy customers.

You can also take the risk off the client and put it on yourself.

Off them a money back guarantee. That way, there is no risk. They have peace in doing business with you having in mind that they'll ask for a refund if you don't deliver.

Nowadays, anyone can make a post about you online and tarnish your business image. Tell them about that too.

Learnt something?

Give this post a like

We offer the best Copywriting Services around
Reach us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/philipthecopywriter
Re: Does Your Business Ad Messages Answer These 3 Questions? by philiancoop(m): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
.... .

Re: Does Your Business Ad Messages Answer These 3 Questions? by philiancoop(m): 8:05am On Nov 12, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Do People Really Make Money Online? / A New Dofollow Forum Website Like Nairaland / Emirates Aircraft In Trouble: Court Orders Seizure Over N8.1mn Judgment Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.