Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,542 members, 7,955,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Jim Iyke And Charles Okocha In 'Jealous Lover' (Throwback Movie) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jim Iyke And Charles Okocha In 'Jealous Lover' (Throwback Movie) (34445 Views)

Eniola Badmus Shares Throwback Movie Scenes To Mark 20 Years In Nollywood (Vid) / 'Submission': Patience Ozokwor Caught In Bed With Son-In-Law (Throwback Movie) / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke And Charles Okocha In 'Jealous Lover' (Throwback Movie) by passionberry(f): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2019
mamatwiny:
See as nunu gang don clean up. Nice.
But, what am in seeing in that Calvin pants abi boxers? Is than an erection or what?
grin I thot am d only one dat saw that thng dangling
Re: Jim Iyke And Charles Okocha In 'Jealous Lover' (Throwback Movie) by nairalanduseles: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2019
Annstar:
why is Jim iyke looking like darkness??

When u leave naija u go discover say dem dey look all of us as daekness

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Charles Okocha In 'Jealous Lover' (Throwback Movie) by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2019
vickydevoka:

Dat means u among the new generation kid. Jim Ike was very dark then u can bearly see his face. Den people are not judge by there color buh potentials. Since the advent of social media n bleaching cream things started changing
You're right because you use to view him on black and white tv. See him live, he's oyibo

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Charles Okocha In 'Jealous Lover' (Throwback Movie) by etrange: 10:55am On Nov 12, 2019
All these guys saying the accent is fake, before nko? Is it not acting? Were they ever claiming they were born with American accent? Why not also say the house is fake and the character names are fake too so we'll know you're all very intelligent?
Re: Jim Iyke And Charles Okocha In 'Jealous Lover' (Throwback Movie) by Bellotelli: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
Annstar:
why is Jim iyke looking like darkness??
I know you gat muscles for brain that's why you have an issue with black.
Re: Jim Iyke And Charles Okocha In 'Jealous Lover' (Throwback Movie) by hypertekcdf(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Before nollywood started producing story books as movie , marriage upanda, divorce , playboy, big life, still I’ve never them last for marriage pass aboki perfume
Re: Jim Iyke And Charles Okocha In 'Jealous Lover' (Throwback Movie) by Annstar(f): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Bellotelli:

I know you gat muscles for brain that's why you have an issue with black.

oga I don't have any issue with black... the guy is darker in that picture than he is now..
I just made an observation..

I don't even know the part of ur body your body u use in reasoning
Re: Jim Iyke And Charles Okocha In 'Jealous Lover' (Throwback Movie) by Annstar(f): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kalashnikov102:
sweery money and exposure never come that time grin

I swear �
Re: Jim Iyke And Charles Okocha In 'Jealous Lover' (Throwback Movie) by Annstar(f): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
vickydevoka:

Dat means u among the new generation kid. Jim Ike was very dark then u can bearly see his face. Den people are not judge by there color buh potentials. Since the advent of social media n bleaching cream things started changing

mehn!!! true talk sha for the social media and bleaching part..

p.s
I'm not among the new generation kid..
Re: Jim Iyke And Charles Okocha In 'Jealous Lover' (Throwback Movie) by Bellotelli: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
Annstar:

oga I don't have any issue with black... the guy is darker in that picture than he is now..
I just made an observation..

I don't even know the part of ur body your body u use in reasoning
My brain of course.. It's just that i sense a potential racist in you.. Thank God you are not white ��
Re: Jim Iyke And Charles Okocha In 'Jealous Lover' (Throwback Movie) by da3pu0(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2019
Lami4real:
Nice shoot, that was when nollywood was nollywood

Order and we ship your goods from China and USA to Nigeria cheaper, faster and secured.check my siggy

This lami4real guy is a thief. He created this account to defraud people since he knew people have known him with older account. His real name is omotosho babatunde Ezekiel. He's not in to procurement and logistics as he claimed

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director / BBNaija: I’ve Had Sugar Daddies In Nigeria – Angel / Who Will Win BBNaija 2019? Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.