Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Ladies Dancing At Tacha's Pool Party (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Dancing At Tacha's Pool Party (Photos) (72595 Views)

Come To Daddy’ – Zlatan Shoots His Shot At Tacha (video) / It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha / Bbnaija: Biggie’s Ninja Falls While Staring At Tacha’s Massive Behind [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Dancing At Tacha's Pool Party (Photos) by Imran1477: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2019
Peng12345:
Slay Queens abi ashawo, instamessage hookupers, 10k per night....they are only useful in satisfying sexual urge nothing else

Wallahi no be lie...instantmessage ahow me your location and price tag
Re: Ladies Dancing At Tacha's Pool Party (Photos) by Davesaves(m): 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pussywar:

Just look at the comments. Even from other women. Truly disgraceful.
By their name we shall know them.. of course u didn't dissapoint
Re: Ladies Dancing At Tacha's Pool Party (Photos) by Davesaves(m): 3:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
wany:

Leave the hipocrites the same girls they secretly beg for call me back and dms ,bunch of them are jealouse as hell.they are sad seeing ladies been free and happy.
Are they truly happy?
Re: Ladies Dancing At Tacha's Pool Party (Photos) by Davesaves(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
miserable, broke fool
OLO...
Re: Ladies Dancing At Tacha's Pool Party (Photos) by Davesaves(m): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pussywar:

Noticed you, son of a hoe. You can breathe now
Lol.. pussy war indeed.. abeg how much for short time. cos that's the only thing u could b useful for.. "short time" LOL
Re: Ladies Dancing At Tacha's Pool Party (Photos) by Davesaves(m): 5:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pussywar:

At least it's useful for something. Unlike you, even your penis is so short it can't break a hymen. Your ancestors were useless, your mother is a useless hoe, your father is a useless dog, and that useless will be passed unto your children and they will be useless. Don't go and look for work like your mates, be looking for women to troll. Weak Dimwit
u keep proving me right.. u can't reason beyond pussy and dick.. abeg make we arrange for short time.. let me patronize ur business small.. little Olosho. but the way i de see u, ur pussy go de smell like rotten fish..
Re: Ladies Dancing At Tacha's Pool Party (Photos) by Pussywar(f): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
Davesaves:
u keep proving me right.. u can't reason beyond pussy and dick.. abeg make we arrange for short time.. let me patronize ur business small.. little Olosho. but the way i de see u, ur pussy go de smell like rotten fish..
You keep proving me right. All your useless parents could teach you about is sex. That's why you have absolutely nothing to offer. Pump your divk a little, perhaps you'd be lucky to get picked. When you've been bleeped, you'll be dumped. Because you're useless. Your hoe of a father should have used a condom, but the idiot had to impregnate that hoe. Now look at you. Begging to be bleeped online.
Re: Ladies Dancing At Tacha's Pool Party (Photos) by Davesaves(m): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Pussywar:
You keep proving me right. All your useless parents could teach you about is sex. That's why you have absolutely nothing to offer. Pump your divk a little, perhaps you'd be lucky to get picked. When you've been bleeped, you'll be dumped. Because you're useless. Your hoe of a father should have used a condom, but the idiot had to impregnate that hoe. Now look at you. Begging to be bleeped online.
OLOSHO.. LWKMD
Re: Ladies Dancing At Tacha's Pool Party (Photos) by Pussywar(f): 5:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Davesaves:
OLOSHO is my mother's name. LWKMD
Oh we know sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video / Bbnaija: Khafi Steps Out With Her Mother / Mustapha Atiku Abubakar And Afrah El-Nafaty Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.