Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Pastor Ibiyome Explains How Glory Works As His Suit Makes People To Fall (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ibiyome Explains How Glory Works As His Suit Makes People To Fall (video) (439 Views)

How Pastor Korede Kumaya Bought me 12 Cars In 12 Months By Bishop David Ibiyome / David Ibiyome's Wife Gave Advice To Baby Mamas And Feminist. / Picture Of A Sexy ‘pastor’ On Pulpit That Makes People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ibiyome Explains How Glory Works As His Suit Makes People To Fall (video) by odinceblog(m): 3:21am On Nov 12, 2019
Nigerian Pastor David Ibiyome, Founder of Salvation Ministries, on a Sunday service explained How God's glory works as His suit wore by another person makes people to fall under anointing.

WATCH VIDEO: https://odinceblog.com/pastor-ibiyome-explains-how-glory-works-as-his-suit-makes-people-to-fall-video/
Re: Pastor Ibiyome Explains How Glory Works As His Suit Makes People To Fall (video) by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 12, 2019
This man is a real crook, and much worse than his mentor, Oyedepo.

This view is informed from inside knowledge, except he has repented of recent, but if not he's nothing but an annointed worker of iniquity.

Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV)

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ibiyome Explains How Glory Works As His Suit Makes People To Fall (video) by MuttleyLaff: 10:37am On Nov 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
This man is a real crook, and much worse than his mentor, Oyedepo.

This view is informed from inside knowledge, except he has repented of recent, but if not he's nothing but an annointed worker of iniquity.

Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV)

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Lukatew the crock calling bird of the same feather as him, a crook
Re: Pastor Ibiyome Explains How Glory Works As His Suit Makes People To Fall (video) by wickedtuna: 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Lukatew the crock calling bird of the same feather as him, a crook
lol...but even you muttley will agree he speaks the truth on this matter.

(1) (Reply)

Why A Right Handed Preacher Should Not Copy A Left Handed Technique / TB Joshua Predicted Donald #trumpimpeachment . Watch Video / China To Rewrite Bible And Quran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.