Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Ghana: A Contrary View - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana: A Contrary View (35010 Views)

Billboards Of Nigerian President In Ghana A Security Threat / Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary / Obama Visit To Ghana: A Lesson For Nigerian Office Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2010
Omo_Tier1:

@that otumfour ( oh boy make una ear name!!) you havent told us what your president came to do in Nigeria two weeks ago[s]with a pretence courtesy call! hmmm something tells me , he came to beg for money as usual!
[/s]

I guess he came to plead wit your presido to release u (omo-tori) from the shackles of your ignoramus-ity cool cool cool cool
don't worry, it will be o.k. someday tunde  cheesy,  Omo-tier1 chill cuz tht ain' tha way to ask for gari on a public forum grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin lmao!

can't u see the excoba's and the l.kravitz discussing malay?, I suggest u join 'em cuz tha fight is ova, u late
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by angrynaija: 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2010
ghana is so much more better than nigeria. more personal security in ghana, less armed robbery in ghana, virtually no kidnappings in ghana, far better governance in ghana, fewer cases of government officials stealing the people's money in ghana, less 419 by ghanaians at home or abroad, far more cases of drug trafficking abroad - if you don't believe, look at the number of nigerians in asian prisons namely singapore, thailand, south korea, etc, etc, and because of the 419 issue and drug trafficking abroad, nigerians are more a disgrace than ghanaians all over the world. people, including fellow africans are more suspicious of nigerians abroad.

it is very clear, why did obama choose to visit ghana over nigeria?

please, don't kill the messenger, i'm only adding my 2 kobo response

1 Like

Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by aljharem(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2010
angrynaija:

ghana is so much more better than nigeria. more personal security in ghana, less armed robbery in ghana, virtually no kidnappings in ghana, far better governance in ghana, fewer cases of government officials stealing the people's money in ghana, less 419 by ghanaians at home or abroad, far more cases of drug trafficking abroad - if you don't believe, look at the number of nigerians in asian prisons namely singapore, thailand, south korea, etc, etc, and because of the 419 issue and drug trafficking abroad, nigerians are more a disgrace than ghanaians all over the world. people, including fellow africans are more suspicious of nigerians abroad.

sorry but that is ignorance to the highest order, american presidents visit ghana because of the new found oil

just like they use to visit nigeria when we just found oil

is in it obvious
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by OmoTier1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2010
otumfour:

[/s]
I guess he came to plead wit your presido to release u (omo-tori) from the shackles of your ignoramus-ity cool cool cool cool
don't worry, it will be o.k. someday tunde  cheesy,  Omo-tier1 chill cuz tht ain' tha way to ask for gari on a public forum grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin lmao!
can't u see the excoba's and the l.kravitz discussing malay?, I suggest u join 'em cuz tha fight is ova, u late
Tell us, did he come to ask for more money to fund your budget or He came to pay home call on Pastor T.B. Joshua ? shocked FYI, I have lots of Ghana matey in the UK but they are just "NEUTRAL" matey, nothing more than hey we both have black skins, (err maybe not the huge muscles ya got,  grin). Shame I have to say this, Ghana,  SA and Jamaicans are the least of the black skin people I would call my own in the UK. Remember when some Ghanians came over to the UK to study construction management and I helped them srt out student jobs thinking we were one Africa but I was wrong.

Remember when I was in university in england and the Ghanian dude was ranting about how Ghana was leading Africa and one of my course matey (white dude) that was chilaxing with us asked him how much was the average salary of a young graduate in Ghana and if Ghana has a space programme like some other African countries and the Ghana dude went quiet!
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by OmoTier1(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2010
angrynaija:

Answer to your post in bold: OBAMA did not want to be seen as legitimizing the Presidency of the then President 'cos of the controversy that trailed that election. Glad He visited Ghana and not Nigeria 'cos at the end, we had the last laugh as Nigeria's President what invited to the white house for a more rewarding  (as far as Nigeria and Nigerians are concerned) economic talks
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2010
alj harem:

sorry but that is ignorance to the highest order, american presidents visit ghana because of the new found oil

is in it obvious

Omo_Tier1:

Answer to your post in bold: OBAMA did not want to be seen as legitimizing the Presidency of the then President 'cos of the controversy that trailed that election. Glad He visited Ghana and not Nigeria 'cos at the end, we had the last laugh as Nigeria's President what invited to the white house for a more rewarding  (as far as Nigeria and Nigerians are concerned) economic talks

hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin 2 different answers, so which 1 do we pick? grin grin grin grin SMH, lets just end this mahn its rather becoming funny in the end lol grin grin grin
alhj rahem I greet u bros
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by angrynaija: 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2010
make una wait!! yes, i knew it. i knew my comments would raise the ire of some folks in this forum. but let's face it: how about issues with armed robbery, kidnappings, blatant corruption without fear of repercursions, 419, drug trafficking, etc, etc? does nigeria not overwhelming trump ghana in all of these and more? c'mon, let's be serious. like i said, don't kill the messenger. the whole world knows about us naijas.

1 Like

Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by londoner: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2010
@proudnaija, if you follow local news about what is happenng in Ghana regarding crime and corruption you will quickly notice that it is getting more and more like Nigeria with each passing day.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by aljharem(m): 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2010
otumfour:

hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin 2 different answers, so which 1 do we pick? grin grin grin grin SMH, lets just end this mahn its rather becoming funny in the end lol grin grin grin
alhj rahem I greet u bros

hope u are cool brother smiley wink

Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by poweredcom(m): 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2010
make una wait!! yes, i knew it. i knew my comments would raise the ire of some folks in this forum. but let's face it: how about issues with armed robbery, kidnappings, blatant corruption without fear of repercursions, 419, drug trafficking, etc, etc? does nigeria not overwhelming trump ghana in all of these and more? c'mon, let's be serious. like i said, don't kill the messenger. the whole world knows about us naijas.
\\

@angrynaija  Omo ur ID gan show say u dey vex, me o vex for naija pas u oo, we r suppose to be the leader but w are the back wader , lok at south Africa, i respect them, look at Nigeria  , promise , now we are approaching 2011, no light, who cares if Lagos is the most populous, a nation with no constant electricity is doomed, That is the reason i give credits to Ghana, Imagine the whole of Nigeria federation Almost six years later in 2005 the electricity capacity available for use is less than 2000MW even now also.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-305370.32.html

@otumfour  Dont mid dem our ignorant Nigerians brothers who love to boast Nigeria is just an empty barbell who makes the loudest noise its my country i know everything about the system  lets call a spade a spade
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by angrynaija: 1:52am On Nov 23, 2010
\\

@angrynaija Omo your ID gan show say u dey vex, me o vex for naija pas u oo, we r suppose to be the leader but w are the back wader , lok at south Africa, i respect them, look at Nigeria , promise , now we are approaching 2011, no light, who cares if Lagos is the most populous, a nation with no constant electricity is doomed, That is the reason i give credits to Ghana, Imagine the whole of Nigeria federation Almost six years later in 2005 the electricity capacity available for use is less than 2000MW even now also.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-305370.32.html

@otumfour Dont mid dem our ignorant Nigerians brothers who love to boast Nigeria is just an empty barbell who makes the loudest noise its my country i know everything about the system lets call a spade a spade

ide like say some people agree with me. the truth hurts. i'm not saying ghana will be eternally better, but right now ghana is. the truth is that but for our self-inflicted shortcomings, nigeria should be light years ahead.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 23, 2010
eewule:

ALL THE PEOPLE POSTING HERE FIGHTING EACH OTHER OF WHICH COUNTRY IS BETTER
YOU ARE ALL FOOLS,   LOOK AT THE E.U, (EUROPEANS) THEY ARE WORKING TOGETHER TO CREATE A REGION
SO POWERFUL,  WHERE THE ECONOMIC STABILITY IS SHARED BY EVERY COUNTRY.
YET WE WEST AFRICANS, GHANA AND NIGERIA WITH SO MUCH IN COMMON COULD LEAD WESTERN AFRICA
TO THE FRONT LINE, YET WE COME ON THIS POTENTIALLY USEFULL WEB FORUM TO SPEND TIME CURSING AND INSULTING EACH OTHER.

YOU ARE AS MUCH OF A LIABILITY TO OUR WEST AFRICA AS THE LEADERS WHO LOOT AND WONT
DEVELOP THE REGION.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. FINALLY!

Exco, screw yourself. tongue I can do just fine on my own giving and getting love from Africans and finding out about my roots, you are not at all necessary to do so, nor your friendship/alliance.

@BK. LMFAO! THANK YOU BABY kiss
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 4:56am On Nov 23, 2010
I bet you tell that to your parents everyday.
Also , you will never find a direct personal insult in all of my posts on NL especially to an ordinary response from another person. That is the spirit of a well trained African (telling you because you never let us rest with your AA AA and slave trade slave trade and African Africa talking). But you will never get along/get love with/from Africans as you claim without respect. Mark my words.

Ka da fun 'ya on' doti re. Olori 'bu' (you like that slang don't you. excoba101 will only teach ya when you start giving respect).
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by gidson12(m): 7:04am On Nov 23, 2010
I'm proud to b omo naija, yes home of swagzz
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by excoba101: 7:49am On Nov 23, 2010
@angrynaija

Take my answer as scale to measure both the advanced countries and developing countries.
there are armed robbers, kidnappers, corruption, fraud artists, and drug traffickers in every country in different proportion.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by rhymz(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2010
The problem I have with many Nigerians like angrynaija and powerdude is that most of the times you premise your very childish criticisms on petty and useless whinnings and nothing of substance.
No country in the world does not have its own share of societal ills, and it becomes worse when there is no good leadership. A lot of Nigerians are into scamming, identity theft, corruption etc., we don't deny that but don't make it sound like that is all there is to Nigeria. A lot of Nigerians are making efforts to distinguish themselves in a positive light in many spheres that are hardly gej mentioned, but when it comes whinning and complaining, you see some very ill-informed citizens come in packs to air their ignorance and misplaced anger.
I always tell Nigerians that whine all the time that it will take more than just whinning and ill-informed arm-chair criticisms to make Nigeria what you want, they will have to start first by being patriotic to the pursuit of a better Nigeria. And that is where Ghana beats us hands down. You will never hear a Ghanaian make very dumb statements about the societal ills of Ghana like a lot of Nigerians do all the time or you lots think they don't have their own share of scammers and co? Yet they choose to highlight the positive side of Ghana which is what every outsider hears or knows about Ghana first hand.
How many times do you lot hear of Bernad L Madoff's financial scam which till date is the biggest financial scam world over, add all Nigerian scammers put together the enormity of Madoff's scam will still topple them over. Yet we don't see Americans using that as an excuse to show indepence of opinions or as they always put it, "being liberally minded".
Ghana is a great country in its own right and even Nigerians recognize that as is seen in the way we patronize their economy, thank God for them because a successful Ghana will be a bolster to every western African country. My problem most of the times with them is the way they yield to the temptation of putting Ghana up to make Nigeria look stupid or sth. Whether any African country likes it or not Nigeria still plays the biggest role in African politics and development, that is where the phrase "Giant of Africa" came from and not entirely because of her population. I always tell my African brothers that if you have committed so much to the peace and stability of the African continent like Nigeria has done, it will be so hard not to brag about it. Mohammed Ali once said if you have got his height, strength, knowledge, fame and reach, it will be so hard to be humble about yourself. Just as Nigeria has a lot of things to be ashamed of, likewise, there a million things to be proud of. If any Nigerian must criticize, it should be done constructively and from an informed standpoint, enough of all these childish temper tantrums, if Nigeria is a beast then you are a beast as well cos a beast begets a beast.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by angrynaija: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2010
@rhymz:

rhymz, my bro, i perfectly understand where you are coming from, however, i think your are in denial. while we are on the topic of relating nigeria's issues to ghana and; whether or not ghana is better--- and not issues pertaining to the u.s. let me remind you again that nigeria's issues as a country are on a scale that singularly supercedes those of ghana or any other west african country. do we not have issues with corruption by government officials on a scale that truly boggles the mind? do we not have serious issues with persistent kidnappings? do we not have major issues with 419 throughout the world? which other african country is known around the world with these issues that even comes close on the scale that they exist with nigeria? i know we feel shameful when nigeria is talked about in a derisive manner, but being in denial will not help us. as you well know, being probably the most educated, and endowed with tons of natural resources, nigeria has the potential to really BE the 'giant of africa' as opposed to simply laying claim to the title by virtue of our population. and there in lies the problem---- we are so full of a thing called foolish pride.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by gidson12(m): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2010
The only good thing bout Ghana is that they know about herbal medcines, and i think their herbalist re stronger than that of Nigerians
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by rhymz(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2010
angrynaija:

@rhymz:

rhymz, my bro, i perfectly understand where you are coming from, however,  i think your are in denial. while we are on the topic of relating nigeria's issues to ghana and; whether or not ghana is better--- and not issues pertaining to the u.s. let me remind you again that nigeria's issues as a country are on a scale that singularly supercedes those of ghana or any other west african country. do we not have issues with corruption by government officials on a scale that truly boggles the mind? do we not have serious issues with persistent kidnappings? do we not have major issues with 419 throughout the world? which other african country is known around the world with these issues that even comes close on the scale that they exist with nigeria? i know we feel shameful when nigeria is talked about in a derisive manner, but being in denial will not help us. as you well know, being probably the most educated, and endowed with tons of natural resources, nigeria has the potential to really BE the 'giant of africa' as opposed to simply laying claim to the title by virtue of our population. and there in lies the problem---- we are so full of a thing called foolish pride. 
. . .With all due respect, I am forced to ask you how old you are because you are not discussing like an informed adult. The import of my previous arguement with you is very simple but in your rush to reply me with your usual baseless complaints, it has gone over your head. In summary, I am saying just as our problems are in large scale, so are our developmental scale, strides and influence in Africa, so it is useless comparing Nigeria to Ghana and outlining only her weakness while playing  dumb to its strength.
As for the rest of your post, they are too jejune to give any serious reply to them, if you have gotten any better arguement than your usual boring list of complaints then we can talk.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by angrynaija: 3:45am On Nov 24, 2010
@rhymz:
so those issues i earlier mentioned are baseless? useless rhetoric and abhorrent ignorance as exemplified by you is just so typical of the problems with nigerians, however, i'm not going to dignify any of your insults by having further back and forth responses. keep living in denial, and perhaps you'll one day wake to the real issues confounding our country. today, ghana as a nation is better than nigeria in terms of better governance, personal security, illicit drug trafficking at home and abroad and other unmentionable ills that plague our nation. the mere mention of some of these drives to the the core of your being doesn't it? better to face the issues and deal with them than to attempt to sugar-coat the issues, my bro.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by LKRavitz(m): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2010
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by LKRavitz(m): 11:19am On Nov 24, 2010
@  angrynaija  youre on point like GPS!  cool
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Ifygurl: 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2010
@ angrynaija

Do honestly believe all this is happening JUST in Nigeria? 
Seriously?  Do you know the names of African nations listed by FBI as countries to look out for especially for 419? Ghana, Nigeria, Cote D'ivoire, Senegal, Burkina Faso and other nation in Africa.  Nigeria is know for it because Nigeria made it international (unfortunately), the same way Italians are known for mobs but they aren't the only ones involved in it.  There's the Russian mob, Chinese mob and co.
The same way Cubans are known for drug dealing but they aren't the only ones involved with it.
Do honestly believe Nigeria is the only country doing 419?
Do you know the list of corruption index included for Africa? Ethiopia, Tanzania, Gabon and co have less corruption than Nigeria. 
Do honestly believe those countries are doing better than Nigeria?
Angola has a higher corruption that Nigeria yet that nation economy is skyrocketing.  There isn't any African country doing better than Angola right now.
Egypt has lower corruption index, higher crime rate than Ghana and i know for sure Ghana, Nigeria or anyother sub-Saharan African country is not doing better than Egypt
I seriously do not think any of you guys research some stuff. 
I don't deny Nigeria is terribly in some ways and so is every nation in Africa but dude research your nation first or at least research other nations first before comparing.
Like i said before, i think Nigeria just love uplifting stuff just because it's not in Nigeria.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Ifygurl: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2010
rhymz:

The problem I have with many Nigerians like angrynaija and powerdude is that most of the times you premise your very childish criticisms on petty and useless whinnings and nothing of substance.
No country in the world does not have its own share of societal ills, and it becomes worse when there is no good leadership. A lot of Nigerians are into scamming, identity theft, corruption etc., we don't deny that but don't make it sound like that is all there is to Nigeria. A lot of Nigerians are making efforts to distinguish themselves in a positive light in many spheres that are hardly gej mentioned, but when it comes whinning and complaining, you see some very ill-informed citizens come in packs to air their ignorance and misplaced anger.
I always tell Nigerians that whine all the time that it will take more than just whinning and ill-informed arm-chair criticisms to make Nigeria what you want, they will have to start first by being patriotic to the pursuit of a better Nigeria. And that is where Ghana beats us hands down. You will never hear a Ghanaian make very dumb statements about the societal ills of Ghana like a lot of Nigerians do all the time or you lots think they don't have their own share of scammers and co? Yet they choose to highlight the positive side of Ghana which is what every outsider hears or knows about Ghana first hand.
How many times do you lot hear of Bernad L Madoff's financial scam which till date is the biggest financial scam world over, add all Nigerian scammers put together the enormity of Madoff's scam will still topple them over. Yet we don't see Americans using that as an excuse to show indepence of opinions or as they always put it, "being liberally minded".
Ghana is a great country in its own right and even Nigerians recognize that as is seen in the way we patronize their economy, thank God for them because a successful Ghana will be a bolster to every western African country. My problem most of the times with them is the way they yield to the temptation of putting Ghana up to make Nigeria look silly or sth. Whether any African country likes it or not Nigeria still plays the biggest role in African politics and development, that is where the phrase "Giant of Africa" came from and not entirely because of her population. I always tell my African brothers that if you have committed so much to the peace and stability of the African continent like Nigeria has done, it will be so hard not to brag about it. Mohammed Ali once said if you have got his height, strength, knowledge, fame and reach, it will be so hard to be humble about yourself. Just as Nigeria has a lot of things to be ashamed of, likewise, there a million things to be proud of. If any Nigerian must criticize, it should be done constructively and from an informed standpoint, enough of all these childish temper tantrums, if Nigeria is a beast then you are a beast as well cos a beast begets a beast.

Gbam.
I freaking love reading your comments.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by rhymz(m): 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2010
Ifygurl:

@ angrynaija

Do honestly believe all this is happening JUST in Nigeria? 
Seriously?  Do you know the names of African nations listed by FBI as countries to look out for especially for 419? Ghana, Nigeria, Cote D'ivoire, Senegal, Burkina Faso and other nation in Africa.  Nigeria is know for it because Nigeria made it international (unfortunately), the same way Italians are known for mobs but they aren't the only ones involved in it.  There's the Russian mob, Chinese mob and co.
The same way Cubans are known for drug dealing but they aren't the only ones involved with it.
Do honestly believe Nigeria is the only country doing 419?
Do you know the list of corruption index included for Africa? Ethiopia, Tanzania, Gabon and co have less corruption than Nigeria. 
Do honestly believe those countries are doing better than Nigeria?
Angola has a higher corruption that Nigeria yet that nation economy is skyrocketing.  There isn't any African country doing better than Angola right now.
Egypt has lower corruption index, higher crime rate than Ghana and i know for sure Ghana, Nigeria or anyother sub-Saharan African country is not doing better than Egypt
I seriously do not think any of you guys research some stuff. 
I don't deny Nigeria is terribly in some ways and so is every nation in Africa but dude research your nation first or at least research other nations first before comparing.
Like i said before, i think Nigeria just love uplifting stuff just because it's not in Nigeria.
My sister pls help me tell the dude, he keeps making very spurious claims that
will sound ridiculous when you want to start arguing it. Thank God you ve broken it in elementary terms for him to understand the folly of his very naive arguement. He talks about denying it like the manner he complains about it will ve any positive effect on it. You would only get derision and nothing more. Bad mouthing your country does not make you look any cooler, liberal or intelligent than those of us that have refused to take Ur path neither does it mean you are not in denial, it is just a useless venting exercise that will only have a placebo effect on you without taking away the problem. I wish the guy can understand that.
Anyway, Ifygal, you ve made my day with your very persuasive comment. Thank you. Let's hope he will listen to his heart and not the sound of his pumping Adrenalin.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by publisher(m): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2010
GHANA: Nigeria,you are big for nothing and daft.

NIGERIA: Ghana,you are too small for me and too dumb.

GHANA: If you are that smart Nigeria,tell me what is 1 + 1 ?

NIGERIA: Foolish Ghana,is the answer not 11?

GHANA: You are lucky,i though you were going to miss it.

, these are my exact my thoughts on this thread!!!
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by aljharem(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2010
publisher:

GHANA: Nigeria,you are big for nothing and daft.

NIGERIA: Ghana,you are too small for me and too dumb.

GHANA: If you are that smart Nigeria,tell me what is 1 + 1 ?

NIGERIA: Foolish Ghana,is the answer not 11?

GHANA: You are lucky,i though you were going to miss it.

, these are my exact my thoughts on this thread!!!
grin grin grin grin

oh boy
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by chimney(m): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2012
chyz:

No wonder Africa is at such a slow pace. sad
i feel u my person,how can he say Ghana is a pacesetter hows that possible,,?
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by chimney(m): 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2012
angrynaija: make una wait!! yes, i knew it. i knew my comments would raise the ire of some folks in this forum. but let's face it: how about issues with armed robbery, kidnappings, blatant corruption without fear of repercursions, 419, drug trafficking, etc, etc? does nigeria not overwhelming trump ghana in all of these and more? c'mon, let's be serious. like i said, don't kill the messenger. the whole world knows about us naijas.
Ghana is so poor that an armed robber can't think of a place 2 rob,so y rob? or peeps 2 fraud,y fraud? Dnt even compare Ghana with Nigeria. What do Ghanaians do in naija?mend broken plastics,fix umbrellas. Obama only came 2 sympathize with them cos of their level of poverty. Remember Clínton dd d same when we were lyk them,bt naw we go 2 d whíte house cos we r nt equals
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by K4: 2:35am On Mar 11, 2013
otumfour:
right on brotha, I gotcha wink
hahaha see products of that failed state comparing their sh1thole with MIGHTY GHANA! Bunch of azzholes! today,the main global headline news is the killing of foreigners in dat sh1thole!
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by K4: 2:38am On Mar 11, 2013
alj harem:

is in it obvious
rubbish talk. crap!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Untill January 19th / Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.