Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Ghana: A Contrary View - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana: A Contrary View (34979 Views)

Billboards Of Nigerian President In Ghana A Security Threat / Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary / Obama Visit To Ghana: A Lesson For Nigerian Office Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by na2day1: 9:08am On Nov 18, 2010
Otomokpo or whatever ur name is,
U dey craze? angry
Una no know una mate again?
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2010
princekevo:

Oboy abeg no make me laugh with the above in bold.

Sometime i found it very ridiculous when some Nigerians or Ghanains try to compare Ghana with Nigeria.How can you compare a country that it's population, budget, development is not even up to Lagos to Nigeria with more than 150million population.

wow! typical of Nigerians

princekevo:

Oboy abeg no make me laugh with the above in bold.

I can see Ghanaians even calling themselves African Pace setters, Giant of Africa. This is just like Singapore, or Hong Kong, with their booming economy and infrastructure calling themselves pace setters or Giant of Asia, where as their economy can only be compared or equate with a single city in China/India/Japan, like Beijing, shanghai, Tokyo or even Mumbai. For me i see it as foolishness and ignorance

dude, seriously are u comparing Nigeria to these countries? shocked shocked, wait, lemmme>>grin grin grin grin grin, I said it arrogant bunch they are, foolish pride mixed wit arrogance and this is what u get up there grin grin grin
so now tell me what is foolishness and ignorance

princekevo:

Back to the topic, the article is not far from the truth. I lived in Ghana for a year and i travelled to so many parts of Ghana, not just those that went  to Accra on holiday and came back taking rubbish and trying to company Ghana with a whole country like Nigeria

u mean a whole country headed by thieves (armed robbers right)? cheesy
and why do I get this from so many Nigerians on this thread>>> "I flowed to Ghana" or "I lived in Ghana" it juz shows how great Ghana is, and for u, dude to live in Ghana for tht long, u prolly planned on getting a Ghanaian passport to travel outside Africa, cuz most Nigerians have tried tht grin grin grin u shud be ashamed grin grin grin
and lemme tell u this on the average, Ghanaians are living betta off than Nigerians wit ur eva growing population, so u can eat that budget u bragging wit cuz in the end the money goes into ur leaders pockets thts the sad story abt Nigerian my friend, after years of oil exploration and ur many natural resources all u can brag abt is ABUJA cry cry cry cry what corruption can do to one's country, I hope other African countries use this as a lesson, btw, am tht kid otumfour , MIY3 GHANA BA

GHANA DEY BE grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2010
@na2day!:

Otomokpo or whatever your name is,
U dey craze? angry
Una no know una mate again?

didn' see tht grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Gyanosei1: 10:15am On Nov 18, 2010
Damn! Looking at those pics of Nigeria left me speechless. In all my time of being here, I haven't seen those kinda places,Thought every where was like VI.  cry

and lemme tell u this on the average, Ghanaians are living betta off than Nigerians wit your eva growing population, so u can eat that budget u bragging wit cuz in the end the money goes into your leaders pockets thts the sad story abt
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2010
[/quote][quote author=Justcash link=topic=552357.msg7166024#msg7166024 date=1290065436]

Ghanians cannot come to Nigeria because they gat no money. They wish to come but are too poor to afford the traveling expenses. Thank God that I went there and saw by myself. Ghana is developed for where? sigh.
I'm outta here.
 cool cool cool cool cool

people what am abt to show is very ill, Nigerians! u need to wake up and stop your leaders from turning u into savages, your people are hungry, jus look @ what armed robbers did to their hostages  on the Sagamu-Benin road this is sadly the reality in Nigeria, am concerned cuz if things get outta hand most Nigerians would want to move to Ghana but I pray nothing like this eva happens

so instead of turning into keyboard ninjaz (which means fearo's) fight the inner problem wink

*had to take tht pic off cuz its too nasty*
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by OmoTier1(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2010
otumfour:

people what am abt to show is very ill, Nigerians! u need to wake up and stop your leaders from turning u into savages, your people are hungry, jus look @ what armed robbers did to their hostages on the Sagamu-Benin road this is sadly the reality in Nigeria, am concerned cuz if things get outta hand most Nigerians would want to move to Ghana but I pray nothing like this eva happens
so instead of turning into keyboard ninjaz (which means fearo's) fight the inner problem wink

Hope your President did not come to Abuja asking for more money again when He came paying so called "Courtsey" call on our GEJ. Let Ghanians continue to deceive themselves with the over hype about their country. For all I care, Ghana can think of flexing her muscles with Nigeria when amongest other :
1. They can produce brains who will authors books to be used in Ghanaian's schools
2. Attract one of the largest FDI
3. Own banks that can serve her own people (Apart from Barclays which is a foriegn bank, the Major lending Banks in Ghana are Nigerian Owned)
4. Generate their own Electricity and not rely on other countries.
You can call our leaders names as you like, I am sure that Ghana is no better when it comes to leadership and corruption otherwis one of the main issue in your last election was the perceived corruption of the the outgoing President!

Maybe you need to look at all the current reports about emerging economies in the world and ask yourself the question as to why (despite all the hype about Ghana) your country is not mentioned as amongest the top 5 countries that investors are currently pouring their money into!
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Justcash(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2010
The following pictures would have been insignificant if Ghanians like Otomfor did not brag as if Ghana is in anyway better than Mushin (Because Nigeria is too big for Ghana)

For a place hyped by Ghanians to be extremely beautiful and the future of Africa, one does not expect to see these sights;

Pic 1Extremely hazardous Slums in Accra

Pic 2 A Slum so devastating in Kumasi that it is known as Sodom and Gommorah

Pic 3 Mordern day Child forced slavery

Pic 4 Pathetic slums in residential Areas in Accra (Capital city of Ghana)

Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Justcash(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2010
Typical drinking water in Ghana

Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Justcash(m): 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2010
Airport of the country that is leading the way in Africa.
Accra international airport (More like Heathrow airport)

Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by bkbabe97y(m): 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2010
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin going by that silly article, one need not tell u that dumbo is a Nigerian posing as a Ghanaian or u don't have to be a rocket scientist for u to be able to tell the dumbo is a Nigerian and to think these people (some/most Nigerians) accusing Ghanaian's on this site everyday about how Ghanaians suffer from inferiority complex, yet u people go to the extend of pretending to be Ghanaians on your numerous sites juz to bring our name down but I say this , "NO MAN CAN CURSE WHAT GOD HAS BLESSED-GHANA" (Ghana might be small but we've achieved so much), I mean is this dude foreal , seriously, lets say wht he put up there is true (which fork naa it ain't) is it gonna stop your (Nigerian) leaders from looting your money in broad day light?, is it gonna give u electricity for 24hrs for once in this day and age, I mean we are in 2010 and y'all still suffering from electricity, GIANT OF AFRICA? grin grin grin lmao, I cud go on and on, most of u guys suffer from what I term the "play along pride" or "follow the crowd pride" Nigerians talk,walk and prolly piss in arrogance but when push comes to shove u guyz run like chickens, I mean your leaders have been despoiling u guys for how long now?, yet u have the balls to tell Ghanaians they are pussies, you have the balls to tell South Africans they are pussies, hell u even have the balls to call AA'S pussies when these peeps have confronted their matters, AA's fought their discrimination, atleast they've gotten this far, S.A fought the apartheid era and don gimme tht  "Nigeria helped in tht bull crap", cuz if u did wtf have u done for urselves , nonsense, and abt Ghana. atleast we the people have a say in this country how abt u MR. ARROGANT yet chicken NIGERIA, I alwayz say this, I have met betta Nigerians out there but with a country and its population like u have, u'll get fools like tht dumbo who wrote the article, see, u guyz pride urselves wit your population but have u thought of the other side?, the population is also the problem people (stop producing by heart),

abt electricity in Ghana, btw I don rememba the last time tha lights went off in my neighborhood, to tell the truth, yes u might get a few lights out here and there but the longest it takes is like 20-25minutes and they are back on and the Electricity Corporation of Ghana always try to announce on  the radio, areas that would go off, when they have to work on their transformers and if am lying abt this any honest Nigerian living in Ghana would testify to this, this is the small Ghana that most of u Nigerians don't respect, yet flock in here, the same Ghana u piss @

lol and he tlks of how bad our schools are  grin grin grin grin if so tell me how come I have so many Nigerian school mates in Ghana,

and for him to even mention scientists juz shows how dumb he izz, aight look this name up >>> Ave K. P. KLUDZE- NASA, just 1 of the numerous Ghanaian scientists,

is it that it beats your mind how a small country like Ghana is always doing well in everything or what?, cuz this hate is becoming too much mahn,

Ghanaian refugees in Togo? shocked shocked shocked wtf is this dude thinking, he really wuz on a mission to disgrace Ghana lol grin grin grin grin Ghanaian's turning into refugees? it doesn't click lol grin grin grin I mean how, there are problems in the north no doubt (like every country)  but its surely nothing compared to Nigeria's problems, u guyz need to start thinking abt your own before sticking your damn noses into lil problems tho, cuz your population ain' a joke so we pray poo doesn't hit the fan cuz if it does, y'all be running down here like u've already begun and as we all know Ghana is too small for your thick faces,
u will be amazed @ the numba of Nigerians coming to Ghana, I think its enuf, y'all cut it down a bit cuz I smell your peeps crying Xenophobia already and I mean wht do u expect when u have a large number of arrogant Nigerians in your country.

grin grin grin grin and he goes on to say 60% of Ghanaians poo outdoors hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin gotta hand it to dude, he's funny as hell lol
so if 60% of Ghanaians poo outdoors then what percentage of Nigerians wud do same? grin grin grin grin grin your guess is as good as mine 120% hahahahaha grin grin grin grin Nigerians are funny mahn, gotta luv that country

B4 I leave tho gotta tell this story, picked a taxi 1 day and this driver out of nowhere asked me, are u Nigerian? I went like naa, then he goes like oh O.K, according to him he picked up 2 guys from Tema (those who know Ghana will know Tema) and the 2 guys had this accent (speaking pigeon english) so he knew they were Nigerian cuz the Ghanaian pigeon is different from the Nigerian so he asked in our local language "na di3n na'ekorsu" meaning "whats good?" just to confirm they were Nigerian and they went like my friend shutup jor or so, (Nigerians and their arrogance) so according to him he just kept quiet and focused on his driving lol, as they approached a filling station the guys asked him to drop them @ a bus stop and this was in the evening so the streets was empty, he stopped, they dropped and they asked him how much he gave his price and dudes went like "Mr. driver today is your lucky day so go home and thank your God for saving u" they pulled out 2 guns and told him they were giving him 1minute to vanish from their site, he said he drove home shivering from head to toe that day and couldn't even go to the police station and the next day he heard 2 armed robbers had been killed and tht they were Nigerians, so Nigerians I think u guys need to look deep within cuz your problems are caused by your own people and stop playing that silly patriotism card cause now ain' the time clean up your image first,

FULL OF LIES, SHAME ON THE DUDE WHO WROTE THE ARTICLE IF GHANA AIN'T SO GOOD, WTF ARE U DOING HERE THEN , GET THA HELL OUT! wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin safe

PS. there are some great Nigerians out there  wink

I aint even gonna lie, I couldnt read this shiyyt you just put up here. Dude, your writing is horrible. Dont you know how to properly use commas and fullstops? After the first line, I was like: "FUXCK THIS". My man, if youre a product of the Ghanian educational system, I doubt youre in proper position to try to prove superiority of anything.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2010
lets do this grin grin grin grin

Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by homerac7: 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2010
i'm happy dt Ghana has found way to some sanity, but it beats me dt a sane ghanian will campare it wt Nigeria. its not done! they r incoparable beyond d facts that they r soverign nations and africans, full stop!

any knowledged Ghanian should know dt u cant compare it wt lagos, kano, rivers, delta, cross river or even akwa ibom states even. Ghana's peers should b anambra and ogun states.

nigeria's system may b highly messed up but dt never equates it wt ghana. ghana is only a backyard to nigeria.

no offense meant bt if any ghanian finds any, no apology cos it d ugly truth. otherwise d fella should go hug x-former. only a poorly informed ghanaian will compare her with nigeria.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I aint even gonna lie, I couldnt read this shiyyt you just put up here. Dude, your writing is horrible. Dont you know how to properly use commas and fullstops? After the first line, I was like: "FUXCK THIS". My man, if youre a product of the Ghanian educational system, I doubt youre in proper position to try to prove superiority of anything.

fukx tha comma'z dude, I knew they'll hit me wit tht grin, lmao! are we in freaking writing competition?
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by jason12345: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2010
otumfour:

fukx tha comma'z dude, I knew they'll hit me wit tht grin, lmao! are we in freaking writing competition?

where would you see a white man sleeping on the streets in Nigeria? your pictures are fake!
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by jason12345: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2010
Nigerian, we are too proud. we have to repair our home before we can start calling other countries undeveloped!

1 Like

Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2010
bk.babe97y:

ROTFL!
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2010
keep bluffing , Nigerians are good @ this game but u'v bin exposed how do u guyz actually cope wit generators crying everywhere in town?
is it true u guyz neva get to enjoy 24hr electricity? shocked
grin grin grin grin grin
so much for the "GIANT OF SLUMS AFRICA" hahahahaha  grin grin grin grin alata/anago grin grin grin grin my belly oooo
grin grin grin grin

Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2010
jason12345:

where would you see a white man sleeping on the streets in Nigeria? your pictures are fake!

LMAO! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Justcash(m): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2010
jason12345:

LOL!

I am trying to tell these Ghanians that before they can lead Africa and Nigeria, they need to work hard, and not use cheap propaganda as they  are doing at the moment.

otumfour:

keep bluffing , Nigerians are good @ this game but u'v bin exposed how do u guyz actually cope wit generators crying everywhere in town?
is it true u guyz neva get to enjoy 24hr electricity? shocked
grin grin grin grin grin
so much for the "GIANT OF SLUMS AFRICA" hahahahaha  grin grin grin grin alata/anago grin grin grin grin my belly oooo
grin grin grin grin

As If Ghana enjoys 24 hrs electricity. Exactly my point. I took investors into Ghana to harness opportunities based on what I heard from Ghanians and Some Nigerians about the developments in Ghana, only to endup getting laughed at for taking them into a big slum called Ghana. I should have taken them to Calabar instead of the slum called Accra. When I landed at their airport, I thought that I was in a remote local government. Sigh.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by princekevo(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2010
dude, seriously are u comparing Nigeria to these countries?  , wait,  lemmme>>    , I said it arrogant bunch they are, foolish pride mixed wit arrogance and this is what u get up there  
so now tell me what is foolishness and ignorance

I thought you were even an educated Ghanaian. When you can not even Understand a mere comparison i made between Ghana-Nigeria in Africa case and that of Singapore, hongkong - China, Japan no point arguing with you.
With your line of little understand, i will ask if you can compare Ghana with either S,pore or Hong Kong i used as an example.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Justcash(m): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2010
Atleast Nigerians are not bragging or boasting of being developed. You Ghanians that are boasting of that have nothing to show for it. Mumu like you.
The Guy in the Picture actually looks like Kwame Nkrumah during the Ghana must go era.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by jason12345: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2010
otumfour:

LMAO! grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

you have removed the picturegrin grin grin. SO, YOU JUST TAKING RANDOM PICTURES FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES?

i like you, you have a very good sense of humour
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2010
Justcash:

LOL!

I am trying to tell these Ghanians that before they can lead Africa and Nigeria, they need to work hard, and not use cheap propaganda as they  are doing at the moment.

As If Ghana enjoys 24 hrs electricity. Exactly my point. I took investors into Ghana to harness opportunities based on what I heard from Ghanians and Some Nigerians about the developments in Ghana, only to endup getting laughed at for taking them into a big slum called Ghana. I should have taken them to Calabar instead of the slum called Accra. When I landed at their airport, I thought that I was in a remote local government. Sigh.

complete lie dude, call ur friends in Ghana right now and ask them the last time they witnessed a blackout, like I said earliar even when the lights go off within 20 minutes they'll be back and it doesn't even happen that often, u people on the other hand build houses wit generator in mind grin, are u kidding me?
every single Nigerian in Ghana complements us on our power, why tha Bleep u think all the companies are running down here, denial will kill u at last tho,
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by OmoTier1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 18, 2010
For all I care, where and when it matters, Ghana is not a country to be reckoned with! Funny that in Nigeria we are kicking or bad leaders 'cos of the present state of our infrastructure cmpared to other advanced countries but come to think of it Ghana, a country that claims to be the frontier of advancement in Africa aka pace setters can not boast of half of the infrastructure Nigeria already has!
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2010
jason12345:

grin grin grin

you have removed the picturegrin grin grin.  SO, YOU JUST TAKING RANDOM PICTURES FROM OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES?

i like you, you have a very good sense of humour

my brotha, the Nigerian pics were so many I cudn' I jus had to tap on anything u digg, they be confusing me wit the Indian slums u digg grin grin grin grin grin
u guyz have a lot in common in that area so google actually paired y'all grin grin grin grin hahahahahaha charlley!
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2010
Omo_Tier1:

For all I care, where and when it matters, Ghana is not a country to be reckoned with! Funny that in Nigeria we are kicking or bad leaders 'cos of the present state of our infrastructure cmpared to other advanced countries but come to think of it Ghana, a country that claims to be the frontier of advancement in Africa aka pace setters can not boast of half of the infrastructure Nigeria already has!

oboi, tht is thanx to ur Natural resources, espicially the oil which u guyz haven' managed well, so to even compare Ghana or some of these small western countries to Nigeria is a sad 1, u guyz have mismanaged God's property like lil monkeys playing in the jungle, Ghana is yet to tap into its oil, and OOOO MY FATHER IN HEAVEN MAY WE STANDOUT AS YOU'V ALWAYS TRAINED US TO BE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
we will show u why we are the pace setters, we might be small but DAVID whooped GOLIATH'S arzzz, GOD BLESS! soccer is even an example and many other things that follow
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Justcash(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2010
otumfour:

oboi, tht is thanx to your Natural resources, espicially the oil which u guyz haven' managed well, so to even compare Ghana or some of these small western countries to Nigeria is a sad 1, u guyz have mismanaged God's property like lil monkeys playing in the jungle, Ghana is yet to tap into its oil, and OOOO MY FATHER IN HEAVEN MAY WE STANDOUT AS YOU'V ALWAYS TRAINED US TO BE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
we will show u why we are the pace setters, we might be small but DAVID whooped GOLIATH'S arzzz, GOD BLESS! soccer is even an example and many other things that follow

That is if it is not Nigerians that will own your Oil sector like we own every economic sector in Ghana. Lol! When we own it, you guys will continue crying like Hot baboons that you are. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't forget that Ghana started using Mobile phones before Nigeria. How come Globacom that was formed less than 20 years ago is in control of your telecom industry? Where are the Ghana owned telecom companies? Recognise your boss when you see us. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by OmoTier1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2010
Justcash:

That is if it is not Nigerians that will own your Oil sector like we own every economic sector in Ghana. Lol! When we own it, you guys will continue crying like Hot baboons that you are. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't forget that Ghana started using Mobile phones before Nigeria. How come Globacom that was formed less than 20 years ago is in control of your telecom industry? Where are the Ghana owned telecom companies? Recognise your boss when you see us. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Like I told a Ghanian in the UK, they are being deceived by their new quasi-status of oil producing country! Beside they have not even started producing upto 200,000bpd of oil and they are already behaving as if they have the world's largest reserve of oil.

As I already mention, Ghana is not a country to reckon with! Human capacity and otherwise they have nothing going for them. They claim to be pace setters but we own much of what is in their country! Banking sector is controlled by Nigerian Banks (Gtb, etc) , Telecom -Glo, IT-Omatek, Zinox, Entertainment -Nollywood! hmmm how are they pace setters?,  mumulogy must be a common degree in Ghana!!
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2010
Justcash:

That is if it is not Nigerians that will own your Oil sector like we own every economic sector in Ghana. Lol! When we own it, you guys will continue crying like Hot baboons that you are.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Don't forget that Ghana started using Mobile phones before Nigeria. How come Globacom that was formed less than 20 years ago is in control of your telecom industry? Where are the Ghana owned telecom companies? Recognise your boss when you see us.   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

u guyz have already begun the xenophobia cry when its actually because of the arrogance and bad practices in this country, Ghanaians can't tolerate tht attitude anymore so they juz give it to u when u show signs of them or u ain' heard pussies, u cried we weren't accepting globacom but the truth is we ain't as corrupt as u guyz are, so we had to go through the right processes and yes we understand u guyz are used to corruption so u juz thought u'd walk in and have everything done(the whole world ain't like Nigeria u know) and now tht we accepted globacom here u are bragging, tht is ur nature Nigerians, Globacom ain't even operating yet, but here u are claiming globacom is running our telecom sector, u too dumb to check, MTN runs Africa in the telecom sector juz like South Africa for now dude

Justcash:

Don't forget that Ghana started using Mobile phones before Nigeria. How come Globacom that was formed less than 20 years ago is in control of your telecom industry? Where are the Ghana owned telecom companies? Recognise your boss when you see us.   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

its the same way Nigeria started exploring oil way back but Ghana wud  overtake it very soon tongue, ur people have noticed this so they have started heading towards Ghana, surprise go dey give dem lmao! grin grin, mark it dude, GOD is with us, most of ur arrogant attitudes stem from ur the fact tht u have oil, which unfortunately 90% of the people don' get to enjoy its revenue,
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2010
Omo_Tier1:

Like I told a Ghanian in the UK, they are being deceived by their new quasi-status of oil producing country! Beside they have not even started producing upto 200,000bpd of oil and they are already behaving as if they have the world's largest reserve of oil.

we don't need the 200,000bpd to be on the smooth road dude, we'll manage what eva we get, o.k. lets say u guyz are producing all tht , wht tha fcuck have u to show with? except for no lights in 2010, f'd up roads and poverty in the mass, clap for urselves

Omo_Tier1:

As I already mention, Ghana is not a country to reckon with! Human capacity and otherwise they have nothing going for them. They claim to be pace setters but we own much of what is in their country! Banking sector is controlled by Nigerian Banks (Gtb, etc) , Telecom -Glo, IT-Omatek, Zinox, Entertainment -Nollywood! hmmm how are they pace setters?,  mumulogy must be a common degree in Ghana!!

hahaha globacom, blablabla, these are the same people stealing ur money and here u are glorifying them, SMH
All u do is brag wit human capacity, wtf is human capacity when the people are dying of hunger, grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by Justcash(m): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2010
Oil or no Oil, Ghana can never lead in West Africa, not to talk of Africa. What a huge dream by Ghanians. Lol! Na wa o! Dead skulls like Otumfour are dreaming of Eldorado. Wake up dude! you are from a slum called Ghana. LOL!
I am out to bed. I wonder when you'll wake from your voluntary Coma. Ghana Tout like you. LOL! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm outta here.
Re: Ghana: A Contrary View by otumfour(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2010
^^^^^I can sense u scared, don't we lead u in so many area's?, u see how ur heart beats fast anytime u have to face mighty Ghana in a soccer match?, same way u feeling, I can tell,
sleep tight wit tht baba tunde fat belly of urs oldie, grin grin grin grin
come tomorrow and continue wit this thread, young Otum will be waiting, thts a command mind u wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 / Mastermind Of Kenya Mall Attack, Escaped Being Caught In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.