Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Lamar Odom Is Engaged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lamar Odom Is Engaged (470 Views)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Lamar Odom: I Am A Sex Addict, I Have Slept With Over 2000 Women / Who Is Linda Ikeji's Ex-Boyfriend She Is Engaged To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lamar Odom Is Engaged by Froshloaded: 6:49am On Nov 12, 2019
The two got engaged at Myles Chefetz Prime 112 restaurant in Miami ... and in classic Odom style, there was a TON of sweets to celebrate!

NeNe Leakes was sitting at the table with the couple during the dinner and helped celebrate once Odum busted out the ring.
Lamar Odom is engaged ... again ... but this time he swears he found "The One!"

The 40-year-old ex-NBA star popped the question to 32-year-old his girlfriend, Sabrina Parr, with a MASSIVE diamond ring ... and she said, "Yes!"

"Introducing my new fiancé," Odom said ... "Soon to be Mrs. Parr-Odom. She's the ONE!!!"

Parr is a health and life coach -- and we first saw them together back in August when they hit up Chipotle for a lunch date in Atlanta.

Things escalated quickly ... and 3 months later, they're engaged!

There were reports the relationship was "fake" when they first got together -- but doesn't seem so fake now, does it?

As for the proposal, 'Real Housewives' star NeNe Leakes was apparently in the building ... she posted, "So glad I could be here wit you. Love both of you and praying over this union."

Of course, Odom has a history of proposing quickly -- he popped the question to Khloe Kardashian back in 2009 and they tied the knot after only 1 month of dating.

The two split in 2013 -- but for years, Odom was adamant Khloe was the love of his life and he'd win her back.

Khloe eventually moved on ... and it's good to see Lamar has too.

Congrats!
Source:
https://froshloaded.com.ng/lamar-odom-is-engaged/

Re: Lamar Odom Is Engaged by donbachi(m): 6:56am On Nov 12, 2019
Mercy and ike go soon recreate d pic.

1 Like

Re: Lamar Odom Is Engaged by Bewiseedet(m): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2019
Hope he quits doing drugs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo Is A Frustrated Idiot - Kemi Olunloyo / Tonto And Popular Blogger Spills Each Other's Dirty And Shameful Secrets On IG / I’ve Got Over 20 Million People Out There Ready To Die For Me – CDQ Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.