Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Relocating to Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Relocating to Abuja (1386 Views)

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job / Should I Go Back To Abuja Or Stay Back In Lokoja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating to Abuja by don4real18(m): 7:23am On Nov 12, 2019
Hi everyone, I recently came to a decision of leaving Lagos to Abuja though I would have preferred a place like Canada or USA grin
I've got something doing in Lagos but I'm always stressed out which leads to regular malaria and typhoid from weakened immune system. (I am AA). I noticed that anytime I go for vacation to less populated states, I usually have the strength of the hulk. This may be related to the fact that the air is fresher unlike Lagos where carbon emissions is the new oxygen.
Now, the issue is... I am not really familiar with the environment and I'm looking forward to an employment opportunity. I am highly experienced in bridge and building construction, project management and extremely skilled in writing, graphics design, 3d animation, motion graphics and digital marketing. So, I am going to need your recommendations and referrals in setting me up.
If you know any firm that would need a great hand to boost their business, I am the one to call. Thank you.
You can reach me on wb.smartwork@gmail.com
Re: Relocating to Abuja by don4real18(m): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2019
Anyone with a recommendation, referral or advice?
Re: Relocating to Abuja by emae009(m): 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
can you refer me to where you are working in Lagos so I can replace you??

5 Likes

Re: Relocating to Abuja by ticker(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
hmm. abj no easy o. hunger dey here o

3 Likes

Re: Relocating to Abuja by cybriz82(m): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
ticker:
hmm. abj no easy o. hunger dey here o

If u can survive in lagos then everywhere else is nothing.

1 Like

Re: Relocating to Abuja by TheEconomist: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
emae009:

Sharp guy... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relocating to Abuja by don4real18(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
emae009:
LOL... I'm not working for anyone. Get me a referral and I could hook you up with a firm or two in Lasgidi. What did you study?
I'm leaving because Lagos life don tire me.

1 Like

Re: Relocating to Abuja by emae009(m): 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
don4real18:

LOL... I'm not working for anyone. Get me a referral and I could hook you up with a firm or two in Lasgidi. What did you study?
I'm leaving because Lagos life don tire me.

Building Engineering
Re: Relocating to Abuja by Mazidaniel: 11:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Abuja no be here oooooo.....no level for that way oooo

1 Like

Re: Relocating to Abuja by don4real18(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2019
Mazidaniel:
Abuja no be here oooooo.....no level for that way oooo
Why did you say that?
Re: Relocating to Abuja by Rubbiish(m): 10:30am On Nov 16, 2019
emae009:
Lol
Re: Relocating to Abuja by Rubbiish(m): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2019
don4real18:

Why did you say that?
If u don't have any connect here, like an uncle, aunt or friend willing to connect u, i fear u may need to remain in Lagos for now since u already have sth doing there. Starting afresh is not always easy
Re: Relocating to Abuja by don4real18(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2019
Rubbiish:

If u don't have any connect here, like an uncle, aunt or friend willing to connect u, i fear u may need to remain in Lagos for now since u already have sth doing there. Starting afresh is not always easy
Thank you...
Re: Relocating to Abuja by iamclime(m): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
Put this on LinkedIn too. There are serious connection there. Nairaland and LinkedIn are the go-to places for things like this. But for wider reach and international exposure, try LinkedIn.

1 Like

Re: Relocating to Abuja by blinkz4real: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
While still in lagos start making ur connect in abuja cos their re jobs here in abuja but bros connect too full am, except baba God decide 2 pick ur call. Or start applying 4 jobs in abj, wt this ur experience u ll get a job in either a private company, NGO's , banks etc.

I have lived in both state but I ll choose abj any day, if not 4 anytin just the calmness, freshair n relative peace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Are You In Search Of A Job!!!!!!!! / Isolo, Mushin Ilasa JOB for SSCE/OND holders / List Of Online Businesses That Will Give You Daily Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.