Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job (17193 Views)

Planning On Relocating To Lagos / Planning On Resigning From My Job [resignation] / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Focwireless17(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2022
Please I really need help from naira landers living in Kano because I am planning on relocating there in search for jobs. I studied biochemistry with a 2nd class upper and I am ready to do any work at all.
Also willing to relocate anywhere so far there is space for me.

HELP A BROTHER

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Danielomisco(m): 5:01pm On May 26, 2022
Focwireless17:
Please I really need help from naira landers living in Kano because I am planning on relocating there in search for jobs. I studied biochemistry with a 2nd class upper and I am ready to do any work at all.

HELP A BROTHER
I did same last year...best decision so far,businesd opportunities dey and a couple of jobs lurking around if you are lucky

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Focwireless17(m): 5:44pm On May 26, 2022
Danielomisco:

I did same last year...best decision so far,businesd opportunities dey and a couple of jobs lurking around if you are lucky

Bro please are you still in Kano? I will appreciate whatever help I can get at this point

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Danielomisco(m): 7:27pm On May 26, 2022
Focwireless17:

Bro please are you still in Kano? I will appreciate whatever help I can get at this point
yes i still dey...what kind of help do u want?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Richdee1(m): 7:30pm On May 26, 2022
Danielomisco:

Planning on relocating there after school
Are there NGO jobs there?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Danielomisco(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2022
Richdee1:

Planning on relocating there after school
Are there NGO jobs there?
there should be,but it wunt b up to dt of borno or so

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Focwireless17(m): 7:33pm On May 26, 2022
Danielomisco:

Any kind of work or connections that will lead to a job that can pit food on my table. Planning on coming this month ending sir. May I have your phone number sir

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Rubyjade: 7:40pm On May 26, 2022
Focwireless17:

Any kind of work or connections that will lead to a job that can pit food on my table. Planning on coming this month ending sir. May I have your phone number sir
Be careful the days are evil.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Focwireless17(m): 8:00pm On May 26, 2022
Rubyjade:
Be careful the days are evil.

Yes bro. Thanks for the advice

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Danielomisco(m): 9:01pm On May 26, 2022
Focwireless17:

Yes bro. Thanks for the advice
Yea be careful bro,
Check up linkedin plenty marketing jobs available

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Focwireless17(m): 9:06pm On May 26, 2022
Danielomisco:

Yea be careful bro,
Check up linkedin plenty marketing jobs available

Okay

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Mercury12(m): 11:42pm On May 26, 2022
Goodluck
Dont forget to go with your bullet proof vest.
A license gun might come in handy just in case those blasphemy seekers and accusers comes for your head. smiley

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by 9japride(m): 3:18am On May 27, 2022
Kano is like Lagos up north. So much opportunities due to large population. If you can create a solution over there, then the sky is your limit. Though personally Kano is hot a spot with regards to religious crises and in addition to large numbers of people who holds religious activities fanatically. if Kano can over come that then it will be highly industrilize.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by BigDawsNet: 8:17am On May 27, 2022
Goan and learn hausa and how to dress like the Northern...

Then send money to your pastor regularly to keep praying for you

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Righthussle: 4:53pm On May 27, 2022
U
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 27, 2022
Hahahaha
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by iCauseTrouble: 4:54pm On May 27, 2022
Na 50-50. You fit go come back alive or them fit roast you for blasphemy. So think it twice!!!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by chinavs9ja(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2022
Nigeria is same everywhere you go within this Nigeria...If you know you know

7 Likes

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Kobicove(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2022
Get a job first before you start planning to relocate undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Mandesz(m): 4:54pm On May 27, 2022
Be careful. U will be free from a devil when you see everyone as evil and stylishly not trust them. Evil can happen anytime from anyway and from anyone. Be wise in yo association with anybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Kobicove(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2022
chinavs9ja:
Nigeria is same everywhere you go within this Nigeria...If you know you know

This is a big fat lie!

4 Likes

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by mbahdi(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2022
U say ka?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Anguldi(m): 4:55pm On May 27, 2022
9japride:
Kano is like Lagos up north. So much opportunities due to large population. If you can create a solution over there, then the sky is your limit. Though personally Kano is hot a spot with regards to religious crises and in addition to large numbers of people who holds religious activities fanatically. if Kano can over come that then it will be highly industrilize.
Summary

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Mumusaphire: 4:55pm On May 27, 2022
Just don't trespass. U Know their law supercede country law. If u do anyhow, u see anyhow ooooo and nothing go happen. Highest, na online rant we go rant.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Alexaonfleek: 4:55pm On May 27, 2022
Focwireless17:

HELP A BROTHER
Omo...if you're not a Muslim just be careful sha.
Anything wey sup, you dey oyo.

14 Likes

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by nijanigga: 4:56pm On May 27, 2022
Dangerous
Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by MansoryMX(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2022
Focwireless17:

HELP A BROTHER

If you know you are a Christian and not a muslim then anything you see there, you are on your own. I nor wan hear justice for anybody. Nigerians aren’t living as one lately as we all can see. Politics and religion has destroyed the unity of this once beautiful and great nation. That’s my advice to you

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by salbis(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2022
Came to Kano June 2009 after NYSC, and the rest na history. God has been very very faithful financially, security wise etc.
Just one thing to note; be careful and do not put mouth, eyes, leg on anything wey no concern you. Always keep an ear to the ground. Good luck on your job hunt.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! Planning On Relocating To Kano For Job by Lamasta(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2022
Focwireless17:

HELP A BROTHER
I wish you all the best bro but once you hear Allahu Akbar in high tone make you RUN O

31 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun State University Recruiting / Apply For Stanbic IBTC Fresh Graduate & Experience Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Scam And Fake Employers And Recruitment Agencies Operating In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.