Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. (18077 Views)

Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi / Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years / Ministerial List: Buhari May Retain Udoma, Lai Mohammed, Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Dandsome: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
Abi? Na so you reason am?
Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Emu4life(m): 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
AgentNairaland:
Make Den Wake Muhammad The Late Prophet Of Islam From Grave To Support Dem Retain Power, I Swear Den No Born Dem Well
STFU!! Ur vote pass one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by madridsta007(m): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Harrymig1:
God forbid

That’s not enough to stop it from happening.
Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Emu4life:
Nigerian Jew spottedgrin
I am not a jew
Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by lloyds(m): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nonsense talk by a foolish madman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by madridsta007(m): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mynd44:
Wait, isn't Atiku who he supported from the so-called "Muslim North"? What is this bigot on these days?

Be there deceiving yourself.
Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Godhatesodomy: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
APC may hold power for the next 20 years. Don't disturb the alliance with tribalism.

Wake up out your slumber

2 Likes

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Cyberterror: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
Igbo pvssy is very addictive. Yorubas be warned cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by InvertedHammer: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
/
It is very possible.

As a matter of fact, Southerners will champion the campaign.

/
Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Positivepoint(m): 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
TMSMedia:
IgbereTV reports that former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani Kayode has said that the Northern Muslim plans to retain power for the next 20 years. not

He made this known on Twitter. He wrote:

There possibility that, if care is not taken & if all the voices of the opposition are successfully cowed & silenced, that the Muslim north may retain power for the next 20 years. 4 years left for Buhari, 8 years for a NE Muslim & 8 years for a NC Muslim.That is their plan.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1193959264357900290?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1129366/ffk-muslim-north-may-retain-power-next-20-years/

What happened to the so called middle belt?
Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by ednut1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Dss should pick this old fool up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by brexit: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
I always like your views because of your frankly nature but the issue of this magnitude does not reside on human beings but God, some of those jostling for the presidency may not live to see that year since they want to violate equity and justice. The Bible says to subvert a man of his the Lord does not approve, period
Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by murmee: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
kolafolabi:
I think I agree. I am just wondering why Northerners have so much power, yet we call them dullards and illetrates. They have the majorities in Upper and Lower chambers. But why? Why did our colonial masters designed Nigeria like that? A question you and I need an answer.
The simple answer is that the Colonial masters designed Nigeria to FAIL, Period!

1 Like

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by nagoma(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Cocaine Speaking real time

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by BilltheDON(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
We shaa see
Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by brexit: 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
I always like your views because of your frankly nature and your objectivity but the issue of this magnitude does not reside on human beings but God, some of those jostling for the presidency may not live to see that year since they want to violate equity and justice. The Bible says to subvert a man of his course the Lord does not approve, period
Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Edyice: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Yorubas after hearing this

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Goldencheese(m): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
grin
Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Sholaco: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
grin
Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by BotherMleeper(m): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
SILVERLINES:
embarassed

that's all their business

by then we biafrans are moving forward

their zoo
their cup of tea

Your biafrans are being jailed all over the world for all kinds of crimes.

So I ask you which is better: a zoo or a prison?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by BotherMleeper(m): 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
kolafolabi:
I think I agree. I am just wondering why Northerners have so much power, yet we call them dullards and illetrates. They have the majorities in Upper and Lower chambers. But why? Why did our colonial masters designed Nigeria like that? A question you and I need an answer.

There's your answer

1 Like

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by ZooOga: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
social media mouth/minion of the colonial master to keep the ppl divided sha.

he and Broda Reno have been out of government for years. By now dem should have some very lucrative private industry businesses up and running employing thousands of hard working & intelligent young ppl. instead many of our youth are entrapped in a of life of illegal vices to survive or obtain naira the easy way.

but i must say, both of dem managed their bags of loot very well for themselves. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by kolafolabi(m): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
BotherMleeper:

There's your answer

Elaborate plz.
Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by hakym619(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
Harrymig1:
God forbid

amen ooo �
Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by wink2015(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
TMSMedia:
IgbereTV reports that former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani Kayode has said that the Northern Muslim plans to retain power for the next 20 years. not

He made this known on Twitter. He wrote:

There possibility that, if care is not taken & if all the voices of the opposition are successfully cowed & silenced, that the Muslim north may retain power for the next 20 years. 4 years left for Buhari, 8 years for a NE Muslim & 8 years for a NC Muslim.That is their plan.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1193959264357900290?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1129366/ffk-muslim-north-may-retain-power-next-20-years/

Femi Fani Kayode statement seems to suggest that Tinubu could be day dreaming of becoming President of Nigeria come 2023.

1 Like

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by BotherMleeper(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
kolafolabi:

Elaborate plz.

Seriously?

Ok

You can't spell illiterate

Yet you call some people same

What does that make you?

Ergo, your answer to your question lies in your being a klutz

2 Likes

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Adenicephoto: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hmmmmm
BotherMleeper:

Seriously?

Ok

What does that make you?

BotherMleeper:

Seriously?

Ok

What does that make you?

Hmmmm
BotherMleeper:

Seriously?

Ok

What does that make you?

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
The power of weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by kolafolabi(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
BotherMleeper:

Seriously?

Ok

What does that make you?

Mr. Know All, so making a mistake has turned to an illiterate. Do you really understand the word illiterate? A person that does not read or write. You are a fool and a dullard.

1 Like

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by MisterChairman(m): 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
rafhell:
Division remains the best option for Nigeria.
Take it or leave it.

I agree with you

1 Like

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by fredoooooo: 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mynd44:
Wait, isn't Atiku who he supported from the so-called "Muslim North"? What is this bigot on these days?

E don go smoke dat thing again, His brain don start to dey malfunction.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Build 3 New Prisons / Tinubu Govt Managing To Pay Salaries, No Money Anywhere – Minister Atiku Bagudu / EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.