Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. (18073 Views)

Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi / Ango Abdullahi: North May Keep Presidency For 100 Years / Ministerial List: Buhari May Retain Udoma, Lai Mohammed, Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by BreconHills(m): 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
kolafolabi:
I think I agree. I am just wondering why Northerners have so much power, yet we call them dullards and illetrates. They have the majorities in Upper and Lower chambers. But why? Why did our colonial masters designed Nigeria like that? A question you and I need an answer.

Bros from 1999 OBJ did 8 years, YAR 2 years 10 months, GEJ 5 years 2 months, Buhari 8 years.
13 years 2 months for Christian South
10 years 10 months for Muslim North

Please let's not start any Northern, Southern war. In every administration of North or South the people with access and power have remained the same. Its military/ political class versus others, billionaires vs the poor, not north vs south.

The more things change, the more they remain the same.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Patrioticman007(m): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
kolafolabi:
I think I agree. I am just wondering why Northerners have so much power, yet we call them dullards and illiterates. They have the majorities in Upper and Lower chambers. But why? Why did our colonial masters designed Nigeria like that? A question you and I need an answer.

See another olodo here ooooo. Democracy is a game of numbers. Majority will have their way and minority their say. Stop blaming the innocent white men who brought Christianity to you people. Without the colonial master, you wouldn't have known the roman god called jesus. More over Northerners have the highest population in Nigeria as such they must own the majority of the national Assembly seats.

1 Like

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Royalfurnitures: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
There signs are there already, some southerners are already helping them to achieve but

Check out my signature for good quality furniture for your homes and offices
Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
rafhell:
Division remains the best option for Nigeria.
Take it or leave it.

Is like you're saying the truth but because of MOD ban me lemme keep quiet.....
Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Difrent: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

1 Muslim spotted .
will you say same if Christians attempt dominating?

Out of 20years of the 4th republic, Christians / southerners have ruled for 14 years (mainly won with Muslims vote) nobody made any issue about this until Christians lost elections in 2015 then all we hear is islamization...you guys need deep reflection ,your level of bigotry is nauseating

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
Here is the thing..

A Southerner can rule Nigeria for the next 20 years, if the SS, SW,SE, Middle belt unite.

In 2003. Obasanjo won against Buhari.....despite the North voting 100% for Buhari. And Obj is a Southerner

In 2011, GEJ won against Buhari, despite the North voting 100% for Buhari...And GEJ is a Southerner, and a minority for that matter.

The problem is simple. The South and the Middle Belt don't know what they want. Their leaders are so parochial. Then there are the secessionists, who make things worse.

Then there is the tribalism. (On Nairaland, I have seen more abuse directed by Ibos towards Yorubas and vice versa than against Northerners.).

Already by 2023, we are busy pulling down potential Southern presidental candidates. Meanwhile, we are lining up behind Northeners. And we expect power to come to the South like that?

Man, unless Southerners are willing and ready to work together, unless Southerners are willing and ready to stop being so self centered....nothing for Southern presidency.

You guys better wake up. Shouting Afonja, IPOB, etc...shouting Biafra and Oduduwa republic is not going to get you anywhere near power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
And that will be a beautiful way to breakup this country ! Northerner won't succeed Buhari come 2023.
Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by sencekompis: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
Horrible northerners stay on your own.
Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Laslaslala: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Surely we will be fully supporting the North for 2023 if Tinubu dares to run
How you take know my mind

1 Like

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by maasoap(m): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
TMSMedia:
IgbereTV reports that former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani Kayode has said that the Northern Muslim plans to retain power for the next 20 years. not

He made this known on Twitter. He wrote:

There possibility that, if care is not taken & if all the voices of the opposition are successfully cowed & silenced, that the Muslim north may retain power for the next 20 years. 4 years left for Buhari, 8 years for a NE Muslim & 8 years for a NC Muslim.That is their plan.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1193959264357900290?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1129366/ffk-muslim-north-may-retain-power-next-20-years/

Not if PDP and APC decide to field Christians north, Muslims South or Christians South as their presidential flag bearers at the same time. But trust PDP, FFK's party, they're definitely going for Muslim North candidate in 2023 just to ensure that they win the election. Hypocrites everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by iamJ(m): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
Adblg0610:
What exactly does FFK want? In one breath,he would support Christians against Muslims and Southerners against Northerners (i.e.fulanis),in another breath,he supported Atiku Abubakar, a Fulani to succeed Muhammadu Buhari,in spite of the fact that fellow Southerners like Kingsley Moghalu,Donald Duke,etc were also in the 2019 Presidential race. HYPOCRISY !
Kingsley moghalu fire

Who be that 1

Abeg mention better names
Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Toseenlove: 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mynd44:
Wait, isn't Atiku who he supported from the so-called "Muslim North"? What is this bigot on these days?

Now u see.....Even the Super Mods are starting to Voice out and they aren't happy with the level of hypocrisy going on In this nation. Nigerians should brace up.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by omenka(m): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Royalfurnitures:
There signs are there already, some southerners are already helping them to achieve but

Check out my signature for good quality furniture for your homes and offices
Very good signs. Like all those Southerners who supported and voted for Atiku.

Any way one flips this, it is stupid. Ffk has always been stupid anyways.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
Difrent:

Out of 20years of the 4th republic, Christians / southerners have ruled for 14 years (mainly won with Muslims vote) nobody made any issue about this until Christians lost elections in 2015 then all we hear is islamization...you guys need deep reflection ,your level of bigotry is nauseating
Nigeria Independent In 1960. calculate the numbers of years this country have been headed by members of both religion
Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by MoIbrahim: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
This one's life only revolves around ethnic and religious campaigns; Christian vs Muslim, north vs south, hausa vs yoruba etc. I pity ur broke ass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by maasoap(m): 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

1 Muslim spotted .
will you say same if Christians attempt dominating?

Two Muslims spotted! Is it a crime now to identify oneself as a Muslim in Nigeria or on Nairaland?
And again, how is Muslim dominating if I may ask? Since 1999, Obasanjo, a Christian spent 8 years. Jonathan, a Christian spent 6 years. That's total of 14 years out of the total 20 years of democracy in Nigeria.
That aside, what stops PDP using a Christian as its presidential candidate in 2023 since it's likely that APC could do the same thing? This religion issue is a trash to me. Give me a good governance, I don't care about the rest

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Nehemz(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
We the northern Christian have known this for long but if we tell the Yorubas and igbos they do disagree with us.

1 Like

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by budaatum: 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
kolafolabi:
I think I agree. I am just wondering why Northerners have so much power, yet we call them dullards and illiterates. They have the majorities in Upper and Lower chambers. But why? Why did our colonial masters designed Nigeria like that? A question you and I need an answer.
When the "colonial masters" arrived, the Muslims had books, so were considered far more advanced than those who had no books. The ignorance of those who had no books now continues to manifest in their thinking they are smarter than those who rule them.

It would be comical if it weren't sad. Like baby America thinking it is smarter than 6000 year old China that has never forgotten its history. One just need check who owes who what to know the big mouthest is the weaker.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by BotherMleeper(m): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
kolafolabi:

Mr. Know All, so making a mistake has turned to an illiterate. Do you really understand the word illiterate? A person that does not read or write. You are a fool and a dullard.

Yup

You've just confirmed it

You're a stark illiterate

1 Like

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Merit123(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Busy mouth

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by AgentNairaland(f): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
Emu4life:
STFU!! Ur vote pass one

Mr Jihadi, try am nah make we see

1 Like

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by budaatum: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kanade21:
Here is the thing..

A Southerner can rule Nigeria for the next 20 years, if the SS, SW,SE, Middle belt unite.

In 2003. Obasanjo won against Buhari.....despite the North voting 100% for Buhari. And Obj is a Southerner

In 2011, GEJ won against Buhari, despite the North voting 100% for Buhari...And GEJ is a Southerner, and a minority for that matter.

The problem is simple. The South and the Middle Belt don't know what they want. Their leaders are so parochial. Then there are the secessionists, who make things worse.

Then there is the tribalism. (On Nairaland, I have seen more abuse directed by Ibos towards Yorubas and vice versa than against Northerners.).

Already by 2023, we are busy pulling down potential Southern presidental candidates. Meanwhile, we are lining up behind Northeners. And we expect power to come to the South like that?

Man, unless Southerners are willing and ready to work together, unless Southerners are willing and ready to stop being so self centered....nothing for Southern presidency.

You guys better wake up. Shouting Afonja, IPOB, etc...shouting Biafra and Oduduwa republic is not going to get you anywhere near power.
2 like for you!

If I was a conspiracist, I'd say there's a force that makes the south constantly war against each other. It would be in my plan if I was North, for while you all fight, I'll just be ruling you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by javaguru: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
kolafolabi:
they probably dont want to buy human resources from nigeria
Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Advocate500: 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ayoefa:
This retarded ipob igbo toto brainwashed slave monkey is at it again.
one brain dead mufo sighted.
Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Hepolyte(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
20yrs is an understatement. Oneness us the weapon.
Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Seventy7kings: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mynd44:
Wait, isn't Atiku who he supported from the so-called "Muslim North"? What is this bigot on these days?
aswear FFK matter tire me undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by PrinceGallant: 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Any person who toes the same line of FFK is nothing but a dondle. That boy has for long emptied his sense if ever he had anything before. His utterances and his social media posts, nowadays are testifiers of his emptiness. It is just a pity that some people let a senseless man lead their thought. But who could have been fooled if not a foolish man, dondle people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by skywalker240(m): 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
ChukfukaChukfuk:
grin
fukkafukka grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by fakuta(f): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
He said that so that people like you can talk this way,
rafhell:
Division remains the best option for Nigeria.
Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: FFK: The Muslim North May Retain Power For The Next 20 Years. by Ayoefa: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
Advocate500:
one brain dead mufo sighted.
[/s]

Learn to respect your father. Calling your father MOFO is unbecoming. Brainwashed IPOB monkeys are on the prowl all over Nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain / SERAP Gives FG 7 Days To Release Details Of Payment Of ₦729Bn To 24.3m Nigerians / Amaechi Officially Resigns As Transportation Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.