Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos (2772 Views)

Nigerians React As Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Puts Her Curvaceous Backside On Di / Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More / Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos by GistMore10: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2019
Actress Osas Ighodaro took to Instagram to put her curvaceous body on display while posing in a green strapless bodycon dress.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/osas-ighodaro-flaunts-her-curvaceous-body-in-new-photos

Re: Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos by GistMore10: 7:44am On Nov 12, 2019

Re: Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos by idesylvester(m): 7:47am On Nov 12, 2019
God should just remove sex as sin from men file... how man wan take survive all this tragedy?

3 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos by godofuck231: 7:56am On Nov 12, 2019
idesylvester:
God should just remove sex as sin from men file... how man wan take survive all this tragedy?
be a man be disciplined and responsible, the seductresses will have to retire

3 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos by idesylvester(m): 7:59am On Nov 12, 2019
godofuck231:
be a man be disciplined and responsible, the seductresses will have to retire
And your moniker is godofFUCK... Na only Nigeria person wey get the same problem with you go dey advise you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos by godofuck231: 8:07am On Nov 12, 2019
idesylvester:

And your moniker is godofFUCK... Na only Nigeria person wey get the same problem with you go dey advise you
lol here's a quantum of f#ck every one should have , I just control the realm, that's all
Re: Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos by idesylvester(m): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2019
godofuck231:
lol here's a quantum of f#ck every one should have , I just control the realm, that's all
Special adviser thank you...

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos by godofuck231: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2019
idesylvester:

Special adviser thank you...
lol bad guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos by Osobi32(m): 8:25am On Nov 12, 2019
idesylvester:
I was just wondering same..... Women are just evil

5 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos by idesylvester(m): 8:36am On Nov 12, 2019
Osobi32:
I was just wondering same..... Women are just evil
As in eh

2 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos by vanida6: 8:39am On Nov 12, 2019
Cute
Re: Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos by rex444(m): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2019
damn she's hot ,hot very hot tho

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos by partnerbizn5(m): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2019
All about seax
The bearded meat is an oil well shaa

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos by meobizy(f): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2019
Yet her husband left. Sexiness doesn't mean shit.

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos by Jerkules: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2019
This one will just be giving me erection everywhere,how do I come down from this bus now,I'll have to reach the last bus stop and be the last to come out.
Re: Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2019
This b##ty is damn sweet, I would to put my tips in it
Re: Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos by kenir(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2019
idesylvester:
Make judgement day reach 1st we go protest badly

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2019
How they keep seducing you and yet be telling you to have self-control is something I don't just get.

2 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
maahhhnnnn....see frontline and defense mechanism
Re: Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos by idesylvester(m): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
kenir:

Make judgement day reach 1st we go protest badly
Hahahahha... u go fear na, lwkm

(1) (Reply)

What Wizkid Said To Me About Rema – Skales / WGoGw! CGhGecGk OGuGt The LiGsGts Of WiGzJkJiJd’s EnGdGGoGrsGemGeGnGGt GDeGaGlGs / Bbnaija, Khloe Showcases Her Curvy Backside In New Workout Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.