Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo (45408 Views)

Nigerians React As Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Puts Her Curvaceous Backside On Di / Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos / Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by BloggersNG: 6:19am On Jan 29, 2018
The Divorced actress and Politician who was once rumored to have gone for Hip Surgery following her obvious increase on the behind, Just share these photos of herself on IG and her fans are going gaga, Some are even wondering if those hips are natural, cos they are too curvy to be real for her. see some reactions i grabbed below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/ini-edo-sets-internet-on-fire-as-she.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by cruzita(f): 6:22am On Jan 29, 2018
this black beauty don white finish

8 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Partnerbiz(f): 6:29am On Jan 29, 2018
She went under the knife.

I don't know what to comment now.

Let me ask Nwaamaikpe for advice.
Before then click below for data.
See testimonies too.

8 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Partnerbiz(f): 6:30am On Jan 29, 2018
cruzita:
this black beauty don white finish

Ask her now and she will say she uses only baby oil or aloe vera .

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by pyyxxaro: 6:32am On Jan 29, 2018
cool shhuuuooo

See this old duck

See as yansh stand like horse own

Abeg make I go find my mate , all these ones naa politicians fooood angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Elnino4ladies: 6:32am On Jan 29, 2018
Is she married?
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by mazimee(m): 6:51am On Jan 29, 2018
Where is the internet on fire I came with Omo detergent and water to quench the fire. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Samusu(m): 6:53am On Jan 29, 2018
Ancestor reloading

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by AnodaIT(m): 7:09am On Jan 29, 2018
Akpabio don finish this yansh

11 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by marooh: 7:32am On Jan 29, 2018
Is this my concern?

Abeg win win blog

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by lobell: 7:40am On Jan 29, 2018
It's almost here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Bossontop(m): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2018
undecided
No better news to talk abii??

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by livinus009(m): 7:57am On Jan 29, 2018
Heaven on your Min
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by princetboy(m): 7:57am On Jan 29, 2018
Woow
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by livinus009(m): 7:57am On Jan 29, 2018
Heaven on your Mind. Lol. How you want take see heaven?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by mayskit4luv(m): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by seunlayi(m): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2018
Who the hip epp?
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Gudfrie(m): 7:59am On Jan 29, 2018
BloggersNG:
The Divorced actress and Politician who was once rumored to have gone for Hip Surgery following her obvious increase on the behind, Just share these photos of herself on IG and her fans are going gaga, Some are even wondering if those hips are natural, cos they are too curvy to be real for her. see some reactions i grabbed below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/ini-edo-sets-internet-on-fire-as-she.html

Tell her to stand upright........you will notin
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Nehemiah459(m): 7:59am On Jan 29, 2018
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Unsad(m): 7:59am On Jan 29, 2018
AnodaIT:
Akpabio don finish this yansh

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 29, 2018
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by mccoy47(m): 8:00am On Jan 29, 2018
But why do all oloshos always include God in their post? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Ghnaija(m): 8:00am On Jan 29, 2018
Pretty
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by UncleJudax(m): 8:00am On Jan 29, 2018
Una too Look yansh for this Country grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Unsad(m): 8:00am On Jan 29, 2018
But this girl no bad oh wink

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by maxwell767(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2018
I can imagine the fvckry lipsrsealed
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by supreme4all: 8:02am On Jan 29, 2018
nice figure, proud of u.
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Follygunners: 8:03am On Jan 29, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Is she married?

For where? Who wan carry head enter fire? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Follygunners: 8:04am On Jan 29, 2018
mccoy47:
But why do all oloshos always include God in their post? undecided

Na ashana strategy na.. grin
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Ugo4hotish(m): 8:05am On Jan 29, 2018
Vaseline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by darlenese(f): 8:06am On Jan 29, 2018
she has a waist trainer on. she can't even breathe well

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by Follygunners: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2018
When pple 4get say their physical go wear off someday. Dis wan life don finish, I swear...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Calls Her Boyfriend A Nobody After Tekno Shared A Picture With Lola Rae / Harry B Anyanwu, E-Money, Kcee And Timaya Pictured At Cubana Hotel In Owerri / Tiwa Savage and her Sunday Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.