Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

See What Air Peace Passengers Are Subjected To In Lagos Airport By The Staff - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See What Air Peace Passengers Are Subjected To In Lagos Airport By The Staff (1013 Views)

Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria / Saudi Arabia Cancels 264 Air Peace Passengers Visas On Arrival / Air Peace Passengers Asked To Delete Video In Lagos Before Boarding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Air Peace Passengers Are Subjected To In Lagos Airport By The Staff by Johnnyessence(m): 7:47am On Nov 12, 2019
See what Air Peace passengers are subjected to in Lagos Airport by the airline staff (Part 1). Watch the video below .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7evvXPT9c4

Re: See What Air Peace Passengers Are Subjected To In Lagos Airport By The Staff by Johnnyessence(m): 7:48am On Nov 12, 2019
Air Peace vs passengers in Lagos (Part 2)
The airline refused to airlift these passengers because they won't delete the video of poor service they received at the airport from their staff.
Watch the interesting video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ytA2XnKIwc

Re: See What Air Peace Passengers Are Subjected To In Lagos Airport By The Staff by helinues: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2019
I smell lies
Re: See What Air Peace Passengers Are Subjected To In Lagos Airport By The Staff by Mynd44: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2019
helinues:
I smell lies

Considering Air peace once delayed me for 6 hours, I do not doubt this
Re: See What Air Peace Passengers Are Subjected To In Lagos Airport By The Staff by majamajic(m): 7:59am On Nov 12, 2019
they should go buy their own plane, why making the video

if they can't airlift u

go buy plane with the money they paid u to bring air peace down , or u think u can do videos in every areas of the airport ?

1 Like

Re: See What Air Peace Passengers Are Subjected To In Lagos Airport By The Staff by majamajic(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2019
Mynd44:

which Nigerian airline that never delays ?

December 28 , I have a flight with airik by 10am I was not lifted till 6pm to asaba , is that why I should start making videos ?
Re: See What Air Peace Passengers Are Subjected To In Lagos Airport By The Staff by FakeManna: 8:03am On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
helinues:
I smell lies
[/s]
Re: See What Air Peace Passengers Are Subjected To In Lagos Airport By The Staff by helinues: 8:04am On Nov 12, 2019
Mynd44:

I am not disputing Air peace service delay, but the video of the guys claiming Air peace refused to airlift them until they delete the video they recorded is a big fat lie
Re: See What Air Peace Passengers Are Subjected To In Lagos Airport By The Staff by Oshidaguy: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2019
sheep blackmail, I believe they might have delayed your flight which is what we are beginning to see regularly in the Nigeria aviation industry but not all this pull him down videos you are making and sharing.
Re: See What Air Peace Passengers Are Subjected To In Lagos Airport By The Staff by Mynd44: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2019
majamajic:

which Nigerian airline that never delays ?

December 28 , I have a flight with airik by 10am I was not lifted till 6pm to asaba , is that why I should start making videos ?

What is the crime if you make a video? Is it against NCAA of FAAN regulations? The video was about their personal experience and the airplane is free to sue them for falsehood.

Nigerians are fond of giving excuses for those who treat us badly
Re: See What Air Peace Passengers Are Subjected To In Lagos Airport By The Staff by majamajic(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2019
Mynd44:

What is the crime if you make a video? Is it against NCAA of FAAN regulations? The video was about their personal experience and the airplane is free to sue them for falsehood.

Nigerians are fond of giving excuses for those who treat us badly

I don't think it's proper to film airline activities , I was stopped once from filming an Emirate airplane about to take off , each delays are announced on airport speakers , They will still apologize for the delays , so u making problems and filming is not necessary, what u do is stop using the airline in future , one of the best bank in Nigeria their ATM machine swallow my ATM card on a Friday evening, I should start filming inside bank premise ?

and what if this plane took off and crashed , is it not better to delay than take off and crash

1 Like

Re: See What Air Peace Passengers Are Subjected To In Lagos Airport By The Staff by Mynd44: 9:32am On Nov 12, 2019
majamajic:

I don't think it's proper to film airline activities , I was stopped once from filming an Emirate airplane about to take off , each delays are announced on airport speakers , They will still apologize for the delays , so u making problems and filming is not necessary, what u do is stop using the airline in future , one of the best bank in Nigeria their ATM machine swallow my ATM card on a Friday evening, I should start filming inside bank premise ?

and what if this plane took off and crashed , is it not better to delay than take off and crash

There is a difference between filming an airplane take off and filming what is happening at the ticketing counter.

Filming an airplane is mostly due to security and airport security are nervous about showing people with bad intentions the layout of the airport.

The ticketing counter and activities of these staff is a different scenario entirely
Re: See What Air Peace Passengers Are Subjected To In Lagos Airport By The Staff by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2019
why am I not bothered?
check the name of the person that posted that on the Facebook and you will see the bigger picture.
Re: See What Air Peace Passengers Are Subjected To In Lagos Airport By The Staff by Johnnyessence(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2019
majamajic:

how is it not proper?? Tell us more.
Re: See What Air Peace Passengers Are Subjected To In Lagos Airport By The Staff by Johnnyessence(m): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2019
VICTORCIZA:
why am I not bothered?
check the name of the person that posted that on the Facebook and you will see the bigger picture.
what's the name got to do with that. Don't you see the angry travellers niiiii. This is not fair from Airpeace airline management, they should do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Epe From Abeokuta. / Which African Country Is Likely To Become The First Developed Country In Africa? / UK And Canada Startup Visas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.