Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,153 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport (47136 Views)

FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by seborrhic: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
Daviddson:
Young man, I fear for your mental health. You can't afford to continue to allow all your comments to revolve around attacking Buhari and APC, because it's already affecting your subconscious mind negatively, which you don't even know now. And this also goes to that guy who creates tonnes of accounts everyday to cancel people's posts.

People usually lose their mind through this kind of behavior. It appears fun at the beginning until their mind snaps. My 2 cent. You're only trying to hold on to straw to defend your defenseless style. A few days ago, I saw your post where you accused an unknown person in the Family session or so of having voted in Buhari and so shouldn't be complaining of poverty as if you knew him in person and know his political alignment. You do it in almost every session on Nairaland. Now tell me if that's a normal behavior. Not at all.
So he should not say the truth again because of fear of his mental health.
What happened to Biblical and Islamic teaching I believe which admonishes all it's adherents to say the truth,at whatever cost,and shame the devil.
Buhari is a first class failure and no sane person should get tired of saying it.
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by wechat1: 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
Sarah dont let this man transfer greedness of stone evil heart of nigerian politician to you cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by alvincruse(m): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
[/s][s][quote author=Daviddson post=83957647] [s]Young man, I fear for your mental health. You can't afford to continue to allow all your comments to revolve around attacking Buhari and APC, because it's already affecting your subconscious mind negatively, which you don't even know now. And this also goes to that guy who creates tonnes of accounts everyday to cancel people's posts.

People usually lose their mind through this kind of behavior. It appears fun at the beginning until their mind snaps. My 2 cent. You're only trying to hold on to straw to defend your defenseless style. A few days ago, I saw your post where you accused an unknown person in the Family session or so of having voted in Buhari and so shouldn't be complaining of poverty as if you knew him in person and know his political alignment. You do it in almost every session on Nairaland. Now tell me if that's a normal behavior. Not at all. [/quot[/s]e]
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by autonomous22: 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
NIGERIA wan sign Salah b dadat na
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by sizer07: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
Wetin concern minister of com.and mo salah a football player? The minister is a huge fans of Liverpool n mo salah I guess
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by Bimpe29: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ustaz (Sheikh) Dr Issa Pantami with Moh Sallah aka African Messi.
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by Mryacks: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
uyams:
he should be sure is the main salah and not his look alike

Lmao...I was just thinking that when I saw the pic grin
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by Khaleell001(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
philip0906:

Valid submission! But then, there is absolutely no relationship between this post and Buhari. This is a harmless post and you just drag something unrelated to it.

Buhari might have failed as a leader but wailing about it on every post-both related & unrelated makes no sense, atleast for your own sanity.

What's the need advising a zombie.

The guy is just busy fooling himself.
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by Khaleell001(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
That's Salah's lookalike in Egypt

Do you have proof it's not him?
many Nairalanders are beginning to sound more like clowns.
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by Khaleell001(m): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
Notatribalist:
Are you APC member?

He doesn't have to be an APC member to caution that loose cannon.

I can see from your quotes that your criticism has changed the price of rice.

I wonder if some of you think before you type any rubbish that pops out from your cranium.
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by Khaleell001(m): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
baratech:
Their using our government officials to play football

It's none of your business.
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by Okoroawusa: 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
uyams:
he should be sure is the main salah and not his look alike
My thought exactly
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by Notatribalist(m): 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
Khaleell001:

He doesn't have to be an APC member to caution that loose cannon.

I can see from your quotes that your criticism has changed the price of rice.

I wonder if some of you think before you type any rubbish that pops out from your cranium.
are you alright?
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by Khaleell001(m): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Notatribalist:
are you alright?
No doctor, come check me? As if you are relevant.
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by Notatribalist(m): 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
Khaleell001:

No doctor, come check me?
As if you are relevant.
Ok.go to any pharmacy around your area.Please tell them to give you "vatimin sense",take 1 tablet in morning and 1 in the evening. You will be fine after 1 week. Please avoid weed and tramadol for now, you can resume after your treatment is completed.
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by Khaleell001(m): 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
Notatribalist:
Ok.go to any pharmacy around your area.Please tell them to give you "vatimin sense",take 1 tablet in morning and 1 in the evening. You will be fine after 1 week. Please avoid weed and tramadol for now, you can resume after your treatment is completed.

You can see how unserious you are.
You need whatever "drug" you are recommending mire than i do.
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by da3pu0(m): 7:50am On Nov 13, 2019
Lami4real:
On official duties, welcomed by a player. Misplaced priorities.

Order and we ship your goods down to Nigeria cheaper and faster.

This lami4real guy is a thief. He created this account to defraud people since he knew people have known him with older account. His real name is omotosho babatunde Ezekiel. He's not in to procurement and logistics as he claimed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Godswill Akpabio / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship / Buhari, Task Force Meet Today Over Nationwide Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.