Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport (47130 Views)

FFK Pictured with Isa pantami At Yusuf Buhari’s Wedding (Photo) / Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nice one

Mo Salah I see u

Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by Oceannaagent: 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
Wow
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by optimistfeel(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
whoa.....Mo Salah..among the backbones that roasted Man city......I hail oooo
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by Angelfrost(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
Salah is on course to become a prominent leader in his country upon retirement from football... He can even attain the highest position in the land... I'm impressed!!!
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by gulfer: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
That is no Salah but his doppleganger who's been representing him in adverts..........And what exactly is a communication minister doing with a footballer or his lookalike
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by Notatribalist(m): 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
Daviddson:
Young man, I fear for your mental health. You can't afford to continue to allow all your comments to revolve around attacking Buhari and APC, because it's already affecting your subconscious mind negatively, which you don't even know now. And this also goes to that guy who creates tonnes of accounts everyday to cancel people's posts.

People usually lose their mind through this kind of behavior. It appears fun at the beginning until their mind snaps. My 2 cent.
Are you APC member?
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by IvarTheBoneless: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
tayebest:
Na wa oo!! undecided

Na footballer dey welcome our minister who is on an official visit? shocked

karyamu wayo, Allah angry

In t-shirt sef grin
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by kenx1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
The problem with Nigeria is that the govt we has failed woefully, we have failed to diversify into other sectors, even in sports, only football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take South Africa for example, they are world champions in RUBY, CRICKET, SWIMMING and also FOOTBALL

WAKE UP oooOOOOOOO
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by easeweynews(f): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
Don’t Miss Out See -> Self-Health Consciousness
1. Health benefit of carrot
2. Vitamins & minerals
3. Major nutritional value of carrot
4. Pineapple
5. Benefits of pineapple on the skin
6. Health benefits of watermelon
7. Interesting facts about watermelon
8. Watermelon seed
9. Health benefits beet root (beta vulgarizes
)

CLICK HERE -> https://easeweynews..com/2019/11/self-health-consciousness.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by optimus106(m): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

He's there to spend tax payers money just like his boss... Traveling is there hobby

Their**

2 Likes

Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
What's the correlation between football and communication minister
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
Seriously... some beings are out of this world?
What a write up.... SMH!!
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by DonBenny77(m): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Salah is shooting shots already.
Future president of Egypt
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by IdioticNLmods: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
It's like you guys has forgotten that salah has a popular look alike that even shoots advert on his behalf
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by Cantonese: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
tayebest:
Na wa oo!! undecided

Na footballer dey welcome our minister who is on an official visit? shocked

karyamu wayo, Allah angry

My brother, I weak no be small. Na footballer as we can see. The minister may be looking for connection for one of his pickins too into Liverpool.

If Salah arrives here na the following go welcome am:
1. Minister for sports
2. NFA chaiman
3. Club chairman
4. Selected ex footballers and current footballers
5. A group of babes for refreshment.

If Messi or Ronaldo arrive:
1. APC chairman
2. VP (audio) + Ministers to take them to Aso rock to meet oga personally.
3. Serious security
4. FA chairman and cabinet + current and ex footballers
5. Selected slay queens
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by tayebest(m): 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
Cantonese:

My brother, I weak no be small. Na footballer as we can see. The minister may be looking for connection for one of his pickins too into Liverpool.

If Salah arrives here na the following go welcome am:
1. Minister for sports
2. NFA chaiman
3. Club chairman
4. Selected ex footballers and current footballers
5. A group of babes for refreshment.

If Messi or Ronaldo arrive:
1. APC chairman
2. VP (audio) + Ministers to take them to Aso rock to meet oga personally.
3. Serious security
4. FA chairman and cabinet + current and ex footballers
5. Selected slay queens

Maza, you nailed it sad This country just Taya me! angry
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by cjudy(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mouth Minister. 7days have passes and yet no reduction in Data and data price. Ndi ara
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by shogsman(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

He's there to spend tax payers money just like his boss... Traveling is there hobby

Young man I think you should take peoples advice and dial it down a notch,don't be deceived by this little likes you're getting, you're doing yourself some real psychological harm.

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by foreshore(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
Liverpool Player, Mohammed Salah who is currently on an international break with his Egypt welcomed Nigerian Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Honourable Dr Isa Pantami at Cairo Airport for official working visit in Egypt.

See photos

Source: https://gidifeed.com/mo-salah-welcomes-nigeria-minister-of-communicationdr-pantami-at-cairo-airport/

What's the significance of that to border closure or the continued detention of Sowore by Buhari
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by Notatribalist(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
Daviddson:
Young man, I fear for your mental health. You can't afford to continue to allow all your comments to revolve around attacking Buhari and APC, because it's already affecting your subconscious mind negatively, which you don't even know now. And this also goes to that guy who creates tonnes of accounts everyday to cancel people's posts.

People usually lose their mind through this kind of behavior. It appears fun at the beginning until their mind snaps. My 2 cent. You're only trying to hold on to straw to defend your defenseless style. A few days ago, I saw your post where you accused an unknown person in the Family session or so of having voted in Buhari and so shouldn't be complaining of poverty as if you knew him in person and know his political alignment. You do it in almost every session on Nairaland. Now tell me if that's a normal behavior. Not at all.
Then you should have no problem when somebody criticises this government. Are you happy with the way Nigeria is been ruled? Let's not talk the big things, let's just talk about the way disobedience of court orders by Buhari government, is it done that way in democratic settings? Let's put sentiment aside and tell the truth to those in power, other wise they will keep taking you for granted.
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by busky101(m): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
I can get my balls that is his double
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by Cajal(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Like for salah

share for mane
..sadio mane...engine room
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by Anazp: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
hisexcellency34:
That's Salah's lookalike in Egypt
SALAH SHUD B IN EGPYT NOW AS THEY ARE PLAYING KENYA ON THURSDAY
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by Damfostopper(m): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
I hope it's not the doppelganger abi prototype wey dey waka around the collect endorsement when the real Salah dey Liverpool lol
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by ikorodureporta: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
eTECTIV:
What If dats his doppelganger lookalike.. D Egyptian FA have always used him as Salah's stunt double

Salah na Salah cheesy
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by NobApps: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by baratech: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Their using our government officials to play football
Re: Mo Salah Welcomes Isa Pantami At Cairo Airport by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
[b]THIS IS NOT SALLAH BUT HIS DOPPELGANGER grin grin ;[/b]D

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Lekki Tollgate Is Occupied By Journalists - Channels TV (Photo) / Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) / Simon Ekpa Writes UN, Names Self As Prime Minister, Lists Other Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.