Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Keke Napep Ban Or Strike In Gwarinpa And Lifecamp Area Of Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Keke Napep Ban Or Strike In Gwarinpa And Lifecamp Area Of Abuja (1332 Views)

Police Officer Detained For Shooting A Keke Napep Driver To Death In Rivers / SARS Stops Keke Napep In Edo, Checks Passengers With Phones / Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Napep Ban Or Strike In Gwarinpa And Lifecamp Area Of Abuja by iyke4(m): 8:07am On Nov 12, 2019
i noticed there were no keke napep riders in Gwarinpa part of Abuja this morning, it seems they are protesting about something, mynd44 please move to front page for people to get this information.
Re: Keke Napep Ban Or Strike In Gwarinpa And Lifecamp Area Of Abuja by damseremie(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2019
Yup...
They are on strike
Re: Keke Napep Ban Or Strike In Gwarinpa And Lifecamp Area Of Abuja by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
I noticed it too, everywhere from Jabi to Gwarinpa. I thought something was unusual when driving this morning, until I noticed that not even one Keke is on the road. These abokki guys have an amazing solidarity.

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep Ban Or Strike In Gwarinpa And Lifecamp Area Of Abuja by Daviddson(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
It's a big shame that tricycles are allowed to ply a highbrow area that Gwarimpa is. We need another El Rufai kind of minister to sanitize Abuja. Since APC came, Abuja has been abandoned to anything goes.
Re: Keke Napep Ban Or Strike In Gwarinpa And Lifecamp Area Of Abuja by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
Daviddson:
It's a big shame that tricycles are allowed to ply a highbrow area that Gwarimpa is. We need another El Rufai kind of minister to sanitize Abuja. Since APC came, Abuja has been abandoned to anything goes.

Since when did Gwarinpa become a 'high brow' area? The poor and struggling people need to live. Need to move around. Not everyone owns a car or can afford taxis. Be considerate man.

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep Ban Or Strike In Gwarinpa And Lifecamp Area Of Abuja by FakeManna: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
Daviddson:
[/s]
more trash

(1) (Reply)

See What Police Commissioner Did To Inspector For Beating Widow To Death / ‘I Want Corpse Of My Husband Released’ / Ikorodu Courtis As This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.