Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

BREAKING: DSS To File Fresh Charge Against Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: DSS To File Fresh Charge Against Sowore (593 Views)

Emefiele Printed ₦‎684.5 Million With ₦‎18.9 Billion - EFCC Says In Fresh Charge / #RevolutionNow: FG Discontinues Treasonable Felony Trial Against Sowore, Bakare / Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: DSS To File Fresh Charge Against Sowore by AkachiNwog: 8:32am On Nov 12, 2019
BREAKING: DSS To File Fresh Charge Against Sowore

An attempt is being made to file a fresh charge on Tuesday so that there will be an excuse that ‘we are arraigning them in court, hence we are unable to release them’...

See full details here
��
http://www.nigeriantelegraph.com/2019/11/breaking-dss-to-file-fresh-charge.html
Re: BREAKING: DSS To File Fresh Charge Against Sowore by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2019
See mumu talk
Re: BREAKING: DSS To File Fresh Charge Against Sowore by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 12, 2019
My God help us
Re: BREAKING: DSS To File Fresh Charge Against Sowore by Sanemind(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2019
Na w oh,they are really tormenting this sowore guy,

Meanwhile...
Re: BREAKING: DSS To File Fresh Charge Against Sowore by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2019
We are saying that Jesus thank my lord we are saying thank you Jesus thank you my lord . music on my mind. Pls they should transfer that idiot to kuje prison and provide him with carton for bed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: DSS To File Fresh Charge Against Sowore by chinjo(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2019
Sowore never see anything. He think say na Jonathan Regime wey he dey insult am and run mouth anyhow. Enjoy the monster you helped in creating. He used his online news platform Sahara Reporters to tell all sorts of lies and disparaging things about Jonathan. Guy man, enjoy your change government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: DSS To File Fresh Charge Against Sowore by LabDNA: 10:18am On Nov 12, 2019
So this the new tactics. Divide all the charges into bits, if he get release for a charge, charge him for another, if he gets released for that charge, charge him for another one. Abuse of court processes, yet he wig-wearers in the judiciary allows it?

The judiciary is part and parcel of the problem of the masses. If a party can keep going to court to seek reliefs from the same court without obeying the court's last order, then judiciary is useless and there is no hope for the common man. The courts should be shut down and let lawyers and judicial officers go home and find another job. Let God be for us all in the jungle.

Any judge who entertains the new charge without asking them to obey the last judicial order is a persona non grata and should be derobed and debarred. He is part and parcel of the rot in the judicial system. My opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Pres. Buhari Returns To Nigeria / Two INEC Staff Jailed 21 Years For N362M Fraud(photos) / Sanwo-olu Emotional Message To Joke Sanwo-olu (first Lady Of Lagos) To Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.