Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,346 members, 7,826,358 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God (26838 Views)

Fela Anikulapo Kuti And Shaba Ranks In Weed Smoking Competition / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos / Banky W Cancer Free! Musician Thanks God For Keeping Him Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by wink2015(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
henrypsexy:
Cartel Music boss Tekno is showing gratitude to God as he begins his journey to quit weed smoking.

In a new video as posted on his Instagram story, Tekno was seem giving thanks to God for breaking away slowly from weed addiction. He said at the moment he doesn’t have to smoke weed to feel good about himself anymore.

While he is yet to quit smoking weed altogether, he can truly testify he isn’t an addict any longer as he smokes when he wants.

The ‘Skeletun’ crooner some days ago lamented about working solely on his own without a manager. He publicly stated his need for a new manager after exiting TripleMG.

Watch video>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wQcz-nj3vg

https://amebo9ja.com/tekno-grateful-to-god-for-quitting-weed-addiction/

Why fineboy like Techno dey take ganja in the first place!

He suppose know say ganja or igboo dey scatter brain.

No wonder he just dey sicky sicky from 2018.

He should truly turnover a new leaf as he had pledged.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
Look at the guy closely, watch his eyes, he is even 'HIGH' while making this video. Mad man grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by simplesearch: 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
And these are peoples role model with die hard fan base. Before you take anyone for a role model or pattern your life after them try and get close, read their books if they are far away or under study their every day life as much as possible, so you can understand their real personality outside the glaze and glamour of packaged walkway. This will prevent you from looking or sounding foolish to those who know them well, whenever you stand to defend them.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by LyfeJennings(m): 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
His medical condition made him stop not cos he wanted to.
I almost stopped a while back over d same reasons but due to foolishness, I still smoke once in a while

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
LyfeJennings:
His medical condition made him stop not cos he wanted to.
I almost stopped a while back over d same reasons but due to foolishness, I still smoke once in a while

What are the health hazards of smoking weed.

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Factfinder1:
After 15years we will hear that he has lungs cancer all this testimony na only for online nobody knows what he does behind

Mention 1 person who has died from smoking weed or had lung cancer.

2000 people die of caffeine every year and they still add it to Coca Cola

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Hmmmm If this is true oo...then I am happy for you..
The federal govt has warned that the smokers are liable to die young!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
I dedicate this front page to DJ Cuppy whose birthday has bring me joy this year...Cuppy Omo Akeju, ibile zlatan...That 5billion ...What's the sharing formula?

Smokers are liable to die young referred to nicotine that's cigars

No one has died from smoking weed, I can't say the same about coffee

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by LyfeJennings(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
maynia:

What are the health hazards of smoking weed.

Google it up bro
In my own case
I was in the hospital for 2 weeks
Lungs infection
Mucus Dey commot for my lungs
I no know when I start to dey confess all I smoke to doctors
I be like
"Doctor, I smoke weed, sk, Igbo, loud and pawpaw"
The doctor just dey laugh
I took over 20 injections in 5 days
Even person wey shark bite no take that much injection

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by Tulsaguy: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
Call igbolabi to order...

1 Like

Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Google it up bro
In my own case
Lungs infection
I be like

All this health hazards and no one is yet to die from weed

Lung cancer �how many people have that through smoking weed

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by maziokafor1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
Oga na leave you go... U no quit anything. Naso one of my guy say he done quit fast forward to 3months time, na Arizona my guy dy smoke na. He say 9ja and SK done cast

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by tfash96(m): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
audio quitting

1 Like

Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Google it up bro
In my own case
Lungs infection
I be like

I google it, so many articles no evidence of someone has died or having lung cancer from it.
Beware of scientific atrociticies
Quickly google, why weed was illegal in the first place
Even coffee has recorded death case.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by Sirmuel1(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Realvado:
My facebook has been hacked and email and phone number has been changed, all my effort to communicate facebook moderators has been abortive. Please how can I retrieve it or block it. The current person is using it for fraudant activity now.. my detail like school, location, pictures are there. I have reported to the police incase the person scams someone.but still need to try another method. The scammer will tell you of terminal investment. Them will tell you that you will make double your money in 45mins as seen below.

Write to Facebook directly, they will help you block the account permanently

1 Like

Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by simplesearch: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
maynia:

I google it, so many articles no evidence of someone has died or having lung cancer from it.
Beware of scientific atrociticies
Quickly google, why weed was illegal in the first place
Even coffee has recorded death case.

Somebody is sharing a terrible first hand experience on the consequences of doing drugs and you are here looking for statistics, isn't the fact that this psychoactive substances cloud the mind and create unnecessary addiction a sufficient ground to disabuse ones mind from its usage. Weed and other related herbs not only pose a serious health hazard to its user but also render majority of it's regular user socially impaired.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by sanmtiago(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
E easy ??. It’s a fake repentance ] grin story

1 Like

Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
simplesearch:

Somebody is sharing a terrible first hand experience on the consequences of doing drugs and you are here looking for statistics, isn't the fact that this psychoactive substances cloud the mind and create unnecessary addiction a sufficient ground to disabuse ones mind from its usage. Weed and other related herbs not only pose a serious health hazard to its user but also render majority of it's regular user socially impaired.

Someone said there's no God and I should just believe?

I also smoke weed too.

Socially impaired? Why, what causes it?
Thc?

Weed has been use for tradition settings for generations, do you know why?
Why was weed illegal?
Weed is the healing of the nation.

Get some knowledge.

Ooh you have forgotten that Coke contains caffeine a Drug that kills over 2000 annually?

What's the content of Maggi?
Meat?
Religion is even more dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by iPhoneRepairer: 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
maynia:

Someone said there's no God and I should just believe?

I also smoke weed too.

Socially impaired? Why, what causes it?
Thc?

Weed has been use for tradition settings for generations, do you know why?
Why was weed illegal?
Weed is the healing of the nation.

Get some knowledge.

Ooh you have forgotten that Coke contains caffeine a Drug that kills over 2000 annually?

What's the content of Maggi?
Meat?
Religion is even more dangerous.
Some people will be saying what they don't know
Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by BilltheDON(m): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Cool

Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by Gwagone: 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
kestolove95:
Can dix one even smoke weed in d first place?
Tekno nah omo butty
Lol
Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by Legendguru: 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by DaddyRochie1642: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
KanuSE:

Hmmm undecided well DaddyRochie1642 abeg what do you have to say about this?

Lol.
As for Me Tecno Quitting Weed and Thanking God...I Laugh In Hebrew Language.

Lemme say this and am not bragging...When it comes to smoking Some Good Marijuana...Mr Tecno Is Not On My Level.

The most important thing is to Eat healthy,..always be Hydrated (meaning Drinking Alot Of Water),.. at least 15minutes of Work-outs daily (mine is Press-Ups) and Eat at least 1 raw Onions Daily before you Sleep In The Night (enter Google and Research on the Health Benefits Of Consuming Raw Onions daily),..always go for regular Check-ups.

That's my Routine and it works perfectly for me Bro.

I don't think am Addicted to Marijuana..I Just Love It...and I Don't Joke with that Shii grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Quits Weed Smoking Addiction, Thanks God by kingharzy: 3:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Cannabis and its constituents (THC,CBD,etc) are not addictive, you use and stop whenever you what to.
There is no health implications to using it, stay healthy.
BTW, why the hell are y'all celebrating Tekno quitting and not investigating how he got a banned substance
??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapper Wale Tweets About Nigeria’s Power Supply / Uche Jombo And Her Husband Pictured With 2face Idibia / Yomi Makun Yomi Casual Engaged To His Baby Mama, Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.