Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

I Use Menstrual Blood To Prepare Meals For My Cheating Boyfriend – Lady Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Use Menstrual Blood To Prepare Meals For My Cheating Boyfriend – Lady Reveals (561 Views)

Teni Goes Against Stingy And Cheating Boyfriend In Portugal As Ladies Scream / 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art / "I'm Not A Cheating Boyfriend” - Davido Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Use Menstrual Blood To Prepare Meals For My Cheating Boyfriend – Lady Reveals by DanielOwen2050(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2019
It is suprising to know that a woman can go the extra mile in order to keep the man she loves.
A few days ago, a lady shared DMs she received from several ladies detailing the kind of rituals they did to get and keep a man.

In one of the DMs , a woman disclosed she used her period blood to prepare three different meals for her cheating boyfriend in order to stop him from looking at other women.

Singer Maj in reaction to the DMs stated that men should be thankful ladies are just using fetish means to get them to behave properly.

See More: https://latesttip.com/i-use-menstrual-blood-to-prepare-meals-for-my-cheating-boyfriend-lady-reveals/
Re: I Use Menstrual Blood To Prepare Meals For My Cheating Boyfriend – Lady Reveals by donbachi(m): 9:09am On Nov 12, 2019
And na so d guy go don lick him fingers like were small pikin dey suck him mama breast.
Re: I Use Menstrual Blood To Prepare Meals For My Cheating Boyfriend – Lady Reveals by Iamvetlander(m): 9:10am On Nov 12, 2019
Lol.. And the guy go ask for more. grin grin grin
Re: I Use Menstrual Blood To Prepare Meals For My Cheating Boyfriend – Lady Reveals by Jasen1(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2019
Cheiii

(1) (Reply)

RISKY: How Davido Turned An Embarrassing Moment To A Hit Song / Rapper, Zlatan Ibile Jets Out To Dubai With Teni / Cardi B In Africa Dancing To NIGERIAN Song (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.