Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja (58942 Views)

True Story Behind The Aeroplane House In Abuja (video) / The Aeroplane House Is Now A Landmark In Asokoro District Of Abuja. PHOTOS / Tree Fell On Woman's Mud House In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by somehow: 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
1x2x3:

The only thing keeping you in Nigeria is either lack of money or Visa. Would you give up Nigerian Citizenship for American Citizenship or you will reject it because you believe in Nigeria.

Speak for yourself

I had all the opportunity to leave naija 5yrs ago but didn't

spent like 5m on a biz which is more than enough to get me out if I wanted to.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by mikeuz(m): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Awol1:
What is this thing outsiders see about Nigeria that we don't see?

I remember a South African lady celebrating Nigerian Visa around 2014. She claimed to have been denied the visa multiple times.

Really, what could be in this country that we don't see?

Just take a trip round Africa countries, you will realize Nigeria is one of the best. One of the very reason we need to build Nigeria rather than destroy it with our mouths.

WHO NOR GO NOR KNOW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by Didi2d(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
tstx:
Hmm

Video wey I don watc taya, Young guy f*ckin someone older na him you don change to boss f"ckin house made
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by Toseenlove: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
couragemurphy:
Still some people have chosen not to believe in what they have. The beauty of the land will only be seen and enjoyed by those who believe in the land.

Though we deserve better than we've got in our leaders. But that doesn't mean Nigeria is not a blessed country. The richest people in Nigeria live in Nigeria and made their money in Nigeria.

Those that left Nigeria have never been known to be the richest yet people still believe there are no opportunities in Nigeria. Smh.

Ask Dbanj, Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, MI, Banky W, etc...... They became prominent when they came back home like the "prodigal son". For you that still believe your destiny is in Europe, i wish you the best of luck. Mind you, These Rogue Businessmen, Adenuga, Jim Ovia, Elemelu, Dangote, Otedola. Alakija, etc Have all one way or the other Embellezed the nation resources, Converted It to their own personal use & has Helped Evil Politicians Launder Huge money outside the Shiihole are all billionaires resident in Nigeria and It Is the reason why there Is extreme widespread poverty and the sole reason why Shiithole will never be great.

Yes I've always known this though.

1 Like

Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by demoBaba: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
Always renovate the everyday for Asokoro, Abuja.
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
Awol1:

I remember a South African lady celebrating Nigerian Visa around 2014. She claimed to have been denied the visa multiple times.

They are rich people now. They would hardly see the shit we the poor ones suffer. E.g ugly and dilapidated hospitals, harassment by the so called security operatives, inadequate and next to nonexistent facilities, poor salary and wages system, poor educational system and facilities e.t.c the list fvcking goes on like it ain't gonna end.

1 Like

Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by Bimpe29: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
The notable landmark at Power house junction, Asokoro.

1 Like

Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
This one no bi Aeroplane house rather it should be call Tourism House.Gbam.
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by bilulu(m): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
Awol1:

Because Nigerians see foreigners like small god.... even our security personnel give dem extra protection
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by executive12: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
Awol1:

Well, I think it's about the fact that blacks, generally, are not builders. We like to go to already built up environment to settle and enjoy. Whites, generally, are builders. They go to a virgin environment and develop it to their taste.
If our weather were milder, whites would have poured in to take over Nigeria and develop it.

1 Like

Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by executive12: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kylekent59:

grin grin

As the giant of Africa, other nations should be struggling to come to Nigeria if only good leaders were elected.

Nigeria has what it takes to outshine other African countries.

Let us still see if we are gonna get there.

How can we get there, when the average Nigerian wants out of the country?
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by executive12: 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
EXLOVER:
I hail your dad o. People are asking what people see in Nigeria, they are here because they are benefitting from this country, someone that doesn't have the resources can't build such house, same way some people wants to travel abroad, imagine your pay is calculated per hour, no much stress. And you can do more than one job.

Not much stress?? I bet you have not been outside Naija.

1 Like

Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by executive12: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
LastDays777:

Nigeria has a great destiny ahead.

Africa is shaped like a gun. Nigeria is the trigger area. The heart of Africa.

Let's not be worried over what's happening now. This country will be a great country in the nearest future with human capital development.

That is if it does not split into several different countries. I see balkanization in Nigeria's future. The physical space called Nigeria is blessed. But it is populated mostly by fools.

1 Like

Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by executive12: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
LZAA:

Them get the cash wey we no get grin

Really? It's not about not having the cash. It's about orientation. The Nigerian elites with the money are not investing in Nigeria. They generally move their money abroad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by tstx(m): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Didi2d:

Video wey I don watc taya, Young guy f*ckin someone older na him you don change to boss f"ckin house made

What the Bleep are you talking about??
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by EXLOVER(m): 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
executive12:

Not much stress?? I bet you have not been outside Naija.
Boss have never had an experience outside before, but i know the stress there won't be more than the one people go through here for just peanut. Imagine people working in bakery here, will go to work around 7am come back around 6pm everyday. By month end the person will be paid 15k highest 20k, which is not up to $80, you will pay tp, eat food and do other things, compare it to same job outside. A friend of mine in Dubai said to cut hair over there is like 2000 in naira, I know their some salons over here that charges 5k, but how many people do patronize them? Or is it the white colla job? I know their a lot of taxes over there, but i prefer it more than the life we are leaving over here.

1 Like

Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by executive12: 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
somehow:

Speak for yourself

I had all the opportunity to leave naija 5yrs ago but didn't

spent like 5m on a biz which is more than enough to get me out if I wanted to.

He is talking about majority of Nigerians. Obviously, it can not be everybody that wants to leave.
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by executive12: 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
mikeuz:

Just take a trip round Africa countries, you will realize Nigeria is one of the best. One of the very reason we need to build Nigeria rather than destroy it with our mouths.

WHO NOR GO NOR KNOW

Poor African countries should not be our reference. We should look at South Africa, Malaysia, India, etc. We need to get our acts together.
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by vikstandon(m): 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
Awol1:

Our Oil and Our Ever ready Consumer Population!

1 Like

Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by cbrezy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
wow this is amazing I remembered the year 2014 when I first saw this building.
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by LastDays777: 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
executive12:

That is if it does not split into several different countries. I see balkanization in Nigeria's future. The physical space called Nigeria is blessed. But it is populated mostly by fools.

Yeah Nigeria is blessed more than we can imagine.

It still going to be one nation at least till the end of times. It will be restructured into 6 regions

A time is coming when people will desire so much to come over to Nigeria.
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by rexrodrygo2019: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
Awol1:

Believe me so many things re good from the outside
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by Mryacks: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
I always wondered who own that house. Now I know. It's been standing there in asokoro for a long time..
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by King44(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
Passed this building several times
I must confess knowing the reason behind the structure makes me think it's a brilliant idea
Re: Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja by 77up(m): 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
No be that building along nyanya nasarawa road be this so shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes / Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More / Price Of All Kinds Of Roofing Sheets In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.