Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family (2609 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai 2 Uba Sani: You're an Incompetent Gov Who Always Sleeps In Abuja / "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by wwwihy: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2019
Family of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has said Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State was the only South East governor that demanded the whereabouts of their parents after the September 14, 2017, military exercise, codenamed “Operation Python Dance II” which allegedly claimed several lives.

Nnamdi and his parents, Eze Israel Okwu Kanu and Mrs. Ugoeze Sally Kanu, disappeared for several months after the military onslaught at their Afaraukwu, Umuahia country home.

Speaking when a delegation of Biafra war veterans paid them a condolence visit following the recent passage of their mother, younger brother of the IPOB leader, Prince Emmanuel Kanu, expressed gratitude to Governor Obiano for always identifying with the family.

He said Governor Obiano, though mindful of the sensitive circumstances of the military operation, displayed a rare benevolence that was in the spirit of Igbo brotherhood, to help them in their time of need.

“We are grateful to Governor Willie Obiano for his kindness towards our parents. In all we’ve passed through, he is the only governor that asks after our parents’ wellbeing and has been there for them despite our stance which often conflicts,” the younger Kanu stated.

President of Biafra war veterans, Major Emmanuel Udemezue, who was accompanied on the trip by Governor Obiano’s Liaison Officer on war veterans, Arinzechukwu Awogu, applauded the governor for hosting the final burial rites for those killed during the war.

“Governor Obiano hosted Ozoemezina, a funeral rite for the passing and eternal rest of restless souls lost in the Biafra civil war. It was yet another delicate and extremely sensitive issue, that no South East government dared touch even with the longest prong. But Obiano braved all odds to organize and fund a final funeral rite for our kith and kin; wandering souls, long lost in the sad, yet historic and survivalist war,” he said.

The team conveyed the condolences of the Governor to the family.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/python-dance-obiano-only-gov-who-cares-about-us-kanu-family/
Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by omenka(m): 10:31am On Nov 12, 2019
Yet ipob, especially those on the forum, happen to hate him with passion, ditto Umahi.

I bet they have been ignorant about this.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2019
grin grin

Obiano deserve a title......What Ikpeazu couldn't do, that's what Obiano is doing.

Abia State naru n'Iyi......Na only to come online make noise Dem Sabi after they will go back and vote Orji Uzor kalu, Ikuku and T A orji...

Thank you Obiano...... Nwanne di na mba.

Obiano is really Akpokuedike...

lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by uzohrome(m): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2019
Yes, we are brothers keeper even in the display of ignorance we still count brother first. Obiano tried but our final resolution is the total restoration of Biafra. Any other thing is just to fulfill all righteousness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by Rekhina(f): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2019
U see y I don't joke with obiano

1 Like

Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by Ruggedniggaone: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2019
Ipob miscreants will not like this at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by positivelord: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2019
whats surprising here?....the "ofe nsala day" scam help Obiano to win his second tenure
Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by sweetonugbu: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2019
Beside the point
Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by Iamgrey5(m): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:
grin grin

Obiano deserve a title......What Ikpeazu couldn't do, that's what Obiano is doing.

Abia State naru n'Iyi......Na only to come online make noise Dem Sabi after they will go back and vote Orji Uzor kalu, Ikuku and T A orji...

Thank you Obiano...... Nwanne di na mba.

Obiano is really Akpokuedike...

lalasticlala
Are you not the one jumping around during the fire incident insulting Obiano.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Are you not the one jumping around during the fire incident insulting Obiano.

How did this message connect to fire Incident?

So If I see good work I should also condemn it?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2019
positivelord:
whats surprising here?....the "ofe nsala day" scam help Obiano to win his second tenure

He is already in his second tenure.

So your point is flat.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by Iamgrey5(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:

How did this message connect to fire Incident?

So If I see good work I should also condemn it?
So he is a great governor now simply because he took care of Kanu's family?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 12, 2019
Iamgrey5:
So he is a great governor now simply because he took care of Kanu's family?

If there are reasons and measures that you always used to define greatness then I will allow you to figure out more.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by positivelord: 1:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:

He is already in his second tenure.

So your point is flat.

Try and read my post again...but this, involve your brain...
Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
positivelord:

Try and read my post again...but this, involve your brain...
Can't read what doesn't make sense.
Obiano is in his second term already. Case closed
Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by gidgiddy: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
The issue of Biafra is why Obiano is not a popular man in his home state despite doing well as Governor.

Many times Obiano should have come out when unarmed protesters where being shot and killed in his state, he could not condemn that action because of personal interests

He was far more interested in his second term than anything else. It's good he reached out to the Kanu family when others wouldn't. It was a good gesture which he is not known for

1 Like

Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by mrvitalis(m): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
omenka:
Yet ipob, especially those on the forum, happen to hate him with passion, ditto Umahi.

He has not performed up to par ...we don't hide our displeasure of bad government on like the west

Ikpazu has done over 50 roads yes over 50 ...yet we we are not pleased because he can do more

When last did we see osun ,ekiti , even ogun governors build road ...
Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by LegendHero(m): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

He has not performed up to par ...we don't hide our displeasure of bad government on like the west

Ikpazu has done over 50 roads yes over 50 ...yet we we are not pleased because he can do more

When last did we see osun ,ekiti , even ogun governors build road ...

Well since you brought the west, let me reply you a little bit. The only region in Nigeria that is politically naive and with a high penchant of returning useless government coz of party affiliation is the SE.

You not only return handicapped governors, you always vote them with an overwhelming majority votes. Even the north tried voting out incompetent governors but the SE is just like zombie.

They voted Ikpeazu the kerosene’s distributor only to return after 2month of election to condemn him.

You’re even reeking out ridiculous claims that SW governors don’t build road and one would be astonished to how irrational a human being can be!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
omenka:

You don't have a right to tell Ipob who they hate or Love hypocrite
Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by mrvitalis(m): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
LegendHero:

Well since you brought the west, let me reply you a little bit. The only region in Nigeria that is politically naive and with a high penchant of returning useless government coz of party affiliation is the SE.

You not only return handicapped governors, you always vote them with an overwhelming majority votes. Even the north tried voting out incompetent governors but the SE is just like zombie.

They voted Ikpeazu the kerosene’s distributor only to return after 2month of election to condemn him.

You’re even reeking out ridiculous claims that SW governors don’t build road and one would be astonished to how irrational a human being can be!
Ikpazu case was different ...we respect zoning on the east ...if APC or APGA brought out someone from same zone they would have won clean ...

Obiano performed in his first term
Enugu is doing alright
Ebonyi u know the story

IMO gave roachas a treatment ,
So what are u saying ...what did fayemi do in his first term ...how is osun that u voted APC again ...same osun I served ?
Let me not even call Lagos n Ogun
Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by LegendHero(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
mrvitalis:

Ikpazu case was different ...we respect zoning on the east ...if APC or APGA brought out someone from same zone they would have won clean ...

Obiano performed in his first term
Enugu is doing alright
Ebonyi u know the story

IMO gave roachas a treatment ,
So what are u saying ...what did fayemi do in his first term ...how is osun that u voted APC again ...same osun I served ?
Let me not even call Lagos n Ogun

Even if APC bring a prophet in 2019, the Igbos will never vote him, stop trying to be double-mouthed and face reality bro. The average Igbos minds have been captured by the PDP such that they see no wrong in what PDP does and even if they saw it, they don’t have a will to deny them.

Aregbesola was the most performing Governor in the SW, I stand to be corrected, his only dent is the salary issue. That guy with the meagre Osun resources built edifice that will stand the test of time. Even at that, that Osun election was keenly contested and you can clearly see that the result is almost even. That showed you the average mindset of the SW political clout.

Check Oyo state, Ajimobi was a performing Governor, he was ridiculed because he has a bad mouth and his disrespect to the Ibadan king. PDP through Makinde swept Oyo to tell you how determined the SW voters are.

The SW is part of the region that have alternated between major parties and you can never see a governor that will win an election with majority vote in the SW. it’s always almost even.

But in the SE, a non performing Governor will be voted with 80% margin difference like the electorate are zombies.

You know this truth, denying a self evident truth does not negate the authenticity.

Peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
LegendHero:

Even if APC bring a prophet in 2019, the Igbos will never vote him, stop trying to be double-mouthed and face reality bro. The average Igbos minds have been captured by the PDP such that they see no wrong in what PDP does and even if they saw it, they don’t have a will to deny them.

Aregbesola was the most performing Governor in the SW, I stand to be corrected, his only dent is the salary issue. That guy with the meagre Osun resources built edifice that will stand the test of time. Even at that, that Osun election was keenly contested and you can clearly see that the result is almost even. That showed you the average mindset of the SW political clout.

Check Oyo state, Ajimobi was a performing Governor, he was ridiculed because he has a bad mouth and his disrespect to the Ibadan king. PDP through Makinde swept Oyo to tell you how determined the SW voters are.

The SW is part of the region that have alternated between major parties and you can never see a governor that will win an election with majority vote in the SW. it’s always almost even.

But in the SE, a non performing Governor will be voted with 80% margin difference like the electorate are zombies.

You know this truth, denying a self evident truth does not negate the authenticity.

Peace

This thread is meant to thank and pour Ecomiums on Obiano not this explanations.

Thank the Governor not this.

There is time for everything.
Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by mrvitalis(m): 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
LegendHero:

Peace
If APC bring a perfect in 2019 Igbo's won't vote him

Yet Igbo's have APC senators ,reps ,state assembly members

U just talk without facts
Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by iammo(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
cool

Obiano may have his faults with alchohol, but he sure loves his people, he always appears in the news for positivity (except during ontcha fire)

Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by gwafaeziokwu: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
LegendHero:

grin
As usual grand defender of the Yoruba race must shown face. Guy you no dey tire. You will burn out soon mentally if you don't watch it.
Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by LegendHero(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

grin
As usual grand defender of the Yoruba race must shown face. Guy you no dey tire. You will burn out soon mentally if you don't watch it.

No be jeje I dey dey relax for work wey the guy bring the SW into the argument.

Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him self no go see any chikini sleep.

Well bro, how is your day doing over there, day just dey start for here.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by LegendHero(m): 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:

This thread is meant to thank and pour Ecomiums on Obiano not this explanations.

Thank the Governor not this.

There is time for everything.

Well Obiano and Umahi are the only Governors I love in the SE.

I don’t even follow the rest of the SE governors coz their performance or non-performance is none of my concern except if I’m just trying to use the kerosene Governor to mock the SE like they always do against the SW too.

I love Obiano because of his swags while I like Umahi coz of his impact in terms of project and governance delivery for the Ebonyi people.
Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by GMbuharii: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
LegendHero:

Well Obiano and Umahi are the only Governors I love in the SE.

I don’t even follow the rest of the SE governors coz their performance or non-performance is none of my concern except if I’m just trying to use the kerosene Governor to mock the SE like they always do against the SW too.

I love Obiano because of his swags while I like Umahi coz of his impact in terms of project and governance delivery for the Ebonyi people.

Self appointed minister of Igbo affairs lolsssssss

Alaye, lo wa ise se,o!!!! Ise agberoes ko bad o....at least e ma ri oje,jeun. grin grin

grin grin
Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by LegendHero(m): 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
GMbuharii:

Self appointed minister of Igbo affairs lolsssssss

Alaye, lo wa ise se,o!!!! Ise agberoes ko bad o....at least e ma ri oje,jeun. grin grin

grin grin

I can give you a job. Like I told one of you guys here, I’m actually capable of giving you guys job.

I’m doing good for myself at my young age and you might actually be my father’s mate by age.

DM me and I will dash you something to cruise your weekend. Don’t be shy.

Adaibeku can attest to my generosity!
Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
LegendHero:

I can give you a job. Like I told one of you guys here, I’m actually capable of giving you guys job.

I’m doing good for myself at my young age and you might actually be my father’s mate by age.

DM me and I will dash you something to cruise your weekend. Don’t be shy.

Adaibeku can attest to my generosity!

You too talk.

What stops you from giving that job opportunities to your people here ..

And making them feel funky this weekend.

Must you always stress Everything....My dear legendhero.
Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by LegendHero(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

You too talk.

What stops you from giving that job opportunities to your people here ..

And making them feel funky this weekend.

Must you always stress Everything....My dear legendhero.

Well you can also DM me. It can actually go round for all of you guys.

Don’t be shy, I’ve helped those I can help on here so spare me your rants!
Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
LegendHero:

Well you can also DM me. It can actually go round for all of you guys.

Don’t be shy, I’ve helped those I can help on here so spare me your rants!

Not needed because won't do shit.

You should have responded to the young man not all these stereotyped glory.

More like glorifying yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Now Killing Police In Their Homes Nnamdi Kanu Brags VIDEO / Nnamdi Azikiwe Road In Port Harcourt January 2021: Photos & Video / Nnamdi Kanu At 54

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.