Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family (2630 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai 2 Uba Sani: You're an Incompetent Gov Who Always Sleeps In Abuja / "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by LegendHero(m): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Not needed because won't do shit.

You should have responded to the young man not all these stereotyped glory.

More like glorifying yourself.

I responded to him normally. He actually started it first by telling me to find a job, that’s the meaning of the Yoruba words he typed.

So I’m just tryna put him in his place by telling him I can actually give him job.

I have actually helped even Igbo guys on this forum and God is my witness. Adaibeku can testify to that.

Coz I always clap back at Igbos dosen’t mean I hate them in reality. All these is just for the online cat and dog fight.
Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
LegendHero:

I responded to him normally. He actually started it first by telling me to find a job, that’s the meaning of the Yoruba words he typed.

So I’m just tryna put him in his place by telling him I can actually give him job.

I have actually helped even Igbo guys on this forum and God is my witness. Adaibeku can testify to that.

Coz I always clap back at Igbos dosen’t mean I hate them in reality. All these is just for the online cat and dog fight.

I understand the meaning of what he wrote but your reply is not matured.

cc

MelesZenawi

Adaibeku
Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by LegendHero(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I understand the meaning of what he wrote but your reply is not matured.

cc

MelesZenawi

Adaibeku

Well you made your point and I made mine. I’m not gonna go around in circles.

I think MelesZenawi can also testify to what I said too.

Peace!
Re: Obiano Only Gov Who Cares About Us –kanu Family by GMbuharii: 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
LegendHero:

I can give you a job. Like I told one of you guys here, I’m actually capable of giving you guys job.

I’m doing good for myself at my young age and you might actually be my father’s mate by age.

DM me and I will dash you something to cruise your weekend. Don’t be shy.

Adaibeku can attest to my generosity!

Alaye owoda! Owoda!! Owoda!!!!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Get Billonaires No Be For Mouth / Happening Now: Northerners Protesting Against Killings And Insecurity Up North / IPOB Agitation Is Justified Because Of Ill-treatment - Bianca Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.