Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,741 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:55 PM

Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" (41917 Views)

Davido Smoking While Playing In A Football Match (Video) / Olamide: Wizkid And Davido Both Have 'Choko', But They Will Be Alright / Huhu? Beverly Osu Shares Video Of Her Mother Smoking While Driving On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by Kenoxman(m): 5:20am On Nov 13, 2019
BanevsJoker:
This guy don dey fade. Everybody don turn Marlian overnight.
Zlatan Ibile has overshadowed him in the street game. He is now reduced to a noisy singer. This was a one time self-acclaimed street rap king. Consistency is key. He lost it the moment he chose to sing for quick commercial money not minding the long-term effects. Now when he try to rap, it seems like a child's play. Shey him been dey release albums back to back since 2011? But we never hear from him for 3 yrs now or so. Phyno is next. That 0ne has lost it also.
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by BanevsJoker(m): 6:35am On Nov 13, 2019
Kenoxman:

Zlatan Ibile has overshadowed him in the street game. He is now reduced to a noisy singer. This was a one time self-acclaimed street rap king. Consistency is key. He lost it the moment he chose to sing for quick commercial money not minding the long-term effects. Now when he try to rap, it seems like a child's play. Shey him been dey release albums back to back since 2011? But we never hear from him for 3 yrs now or so. Phyno is next. That 0ne has lost it also.
Unfortunately, you'll be accused of being a hater. This is just an honest observation, but world people go dey vex.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by seanwilliam(m): 7:44am On Nov 13, 2019
PopeFlatino:
I agreed with u until when I saw international Recognition...Brother Burna has broken several international boundaries under 2years more that Olamide has ever achieved in his entire career..and Don't forget he has British citizenship as well....If u dey follow Him,stefflondon or other British artistes on Instagram u will discover the respect and weight he is gaining internationally,even this Zanku dance was made more popular over there by him after that "killing Dem" song ft Zlatan....,the awards he has gotten outside Naija alone surpasses olamide's total nomination even in all awards...

Can Olamide in his life Toast an already established Foreign artiste talk more of Dating ?..No...but Burna for Steff

Can Olamide sell out O2 Arena or Wembley singlehandedly?...No d only time he sold out O2 Arena he tagged with Phyno to achieve it.

Can Olamide represent at foreign Interviews,Media or be a featured artist outside Nigeria with ease?No. But Burna has already appeared in several of them and also a solo feature in one of the songs in Beyonce's Album,Also a feature in DJ snake's single and so on.

Which Olamide's song can d likes of Rihanna,Cardi b and co vibe to?
But "Ye" by Burna has been favorite in almost all their playlists..

So Nigga make more enquiries

1. no Nigeria artiste can singlehandedly shut down Wembley including wizkid...even wizkid that shut down 02 arena did not do it alone ok( naija celeb are not always what they claim in overseas)
2. Dating stefflondon doesn't translate to international recognition afterall kylie Jenner is 100% richer and popular that travis yet dem dey date( that's a citation that came to my mind atm).. dating foreign celeb no be big deal..
3. Again, the barrier in featuring foreign musicians has been broken by D'BANJ for a very long time so featuring international artiste is a matter of choice..
4. That burna boy featured Beyonce doesn't translate to him being anyway better( except in lyricism) than olamide atall, afterall beyonce featured shata wale, and u cant tell me shata is anyway better than sarkodie
5. Olamide's song ( summer body with davido) entered billboard hot 200 and was vibed by big Sean and mgk( machine gun kelly) of GOOD music owns by kanye west..
6. Cardi and Rihanna perhaps didnt vibe to olamide song cos of language( Ola is indigenous) and some people dont listen to songs they dont understand its contents.no be everyone dey dance to beat alone...
Finally I say unto, olamide has been around for a while and still balling, burna boy is an emerging glory. Compare olamide to wizkid and davido alone in nigeria.. burna boy only beats dem cos of lyrics.. cheers..
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by opebiboy: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2019
wack song. Your time don pass
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by PopeFlatino(m): 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
Guy ,just last week Burna boy received the award as the first African to sell out Wembley,,aren't u updated?..he is d 6th to do it worldwide in history.

When I meant stefflondon I meant a British/Jamaican rap queen,,I never mentioned an American,then which white lady celebrity has Olamide had dinner with talkless of dating? And why will u compare him to Travis Scott?

Cardi and Rihanna's posts where they vibed to "Ye" generated more Instagram likes and reactions than that summer body Abi summer bone u mentioned.

In every concert both home and abroad,"ye" has turned to an Anthem...When Burna performs the fans it with so much Joy and passion with Torchlites on...which Ola's song can generate such passion worldwide?

Even d Olic he hosted at Teslim balogun
stadium two years ago flopped with several vacant seats for his own Lagos self..

U need to read more from google
seanwilliam:

1. no Nigeria artiste can singlehandedly shut down Wembley including wizkid...even wizkid that shut down 02 arena did not do it alone ok( naija celeb are not always what they claim in overseas)
2. Dating stefflondon doesn't translate to international recognition afterall kylie Jenner is 100% richer and popular that travis yet dem dey date( that's a citation that came to my mind atm).. dating foreign celeb no be big deal..
3. Again, the barrier in featuring foreign musicians has been broken by D'BANJ for a very long time so featuring international artiste is a matter of choice..
4. That burna boy featured Beyonce doesn't translate to him being anyway better( except in lyricism) than olamide atall, afterall beyonce featured shata wale, and u cant tell me shata is anyway better than sarkodie
5. Olamide's song ( summer body with davido) entered billboard hot 200 and was vibed by big Sean and mgk( machine gun kelly) of GOOD music owns by kanye west..
6. Cardi and Rihanna perhaps didnt vibe to olamide song cos of language( Ola is indigenous) and some people dont listen to songs they dont understand its contents.no be everyone dey dance to beat alone...
Finally I say unto, olamide has been around for a while and still balling, burna boy is an emerging glory. Compare olamide to wizkid and davido alone in nigeria.. burna boy only beats dem cos of lyrics.. cheers..
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by seanwilliam(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Guy ,just last week Burna boy received the award as the first African to sell out Wembley,,aren't u updated?..he is d 6th to do it worldwide in history.

When I meant stefflondon I meant a British/Jamaican rap queen,,I never mentioned an American,then which white lady celebrity has Olamide had dinner with talkless of dating? And why will u compare him to Travis Scott?

Cardi and Rihanna's posts where they vibed to "Ye" generated more Instagram likes and reactions than that summer body Abi summer bone u mentioned.

In every concert both home and abroad,"ye" has turned to an Anthem...When Burna performs the fans it with so much Joy and passion with Torchlites on...which Ola's song can generate such passion worldwide?

Even d Olic he hosted at Teslim balogun
stadium two years ago flopped with several vacant seats for his own Lagos self..

U need to read more from google
Firstly burns boy didn't singlehandedly shut down Wembley (https://www.pulse.ng › music
Web results
Wizkid, Davido join Burna Boy to shut down SSE Wembley Arena in London ...) also featuring and dating foreign artiste no be big deal... once again burna boy did not singlehandedly shut down Wembley , only beyonce, drake , madonna, adele and three artiste like that have done that... olamide is more indigenous hence his non appearance in international corridor.. only wizkid is the biggest music export so far in Nigeria...
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by PopeFlatino(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
It's obvious u don't know what am talking about ..am a die hard fan of Wizkid bro but Burna actually sold out Wembley singlehandedly last week ..no Nigerian artist joined up..just a brief unannounced perfoy by that British rapper that resembles Lukaku(forgotten d name)..Wizzy actually shut down o2 arena with lot of naija stars advertised to perform initially ...so Google my guy
seanwilliam:

Firstly burns boy didn't singlehandedly shut down Wembley (https://www.pulse.ng › music
Web results
Wizkid, Davido join Burna Boy to shut down SSE Wembley Arena in London ...) also featuring and dating foreign artiste no be big deal... once again burna boy did not singlehandedly shut down Wembley , only beyonce, drake , madonna, adele and three artiste like that have done that... olamide is more indigenous hence his non appearance in international corridor.. only wizkid is the biggest music export so far in Nigeria...
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by seanwilliam(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
PopeFlatino:
It's obvious u don't know what am talking about ..am a die hard fan of Wizkid bro but Burna actually sold out Wembley singlehandedly last week ..no Nigerian artist joined up..just a brief unannounced perfoy by that British rapper that resembles Lukaku(forgotten d name)..Wizzy actually shut down o2 arena with lot of naija stars advertised to perform initially ...so Google my guy
do you know the capacity of Wembley sha?( ground of Tottenham) baba no dey fall my hand oo

.. read news and digest very well on Google..
Burna Boy SSE Arena Wembley London performances. Burna Boy performed live someone of his his most popular songs especially songs from the African Giant Album – He also invited Wizkid to the stage who performed some of his hit songs as well and wild the crowed.
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by PopeFlatino(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2019
Brother ya I could remember Wizkid was there but wasn't at dbposter presented earlier..d Wembley hall isn't d stadium dear,it's d largest hall by capacity in UK..

Please visit France national team's instastory on IG now and see how the handler used "Ye" as a soundtrack on the training ground..

Just search equipedeFrance
seanwilliam:
do you know the capacity of Wembley sha?( ground of Tottenham) baba no dey fall my hand oo

.. read news and digest very well on Google..
Burna Boy SSE Arena Wembley London performances. Burna Boy performed live someone of his his most popular songs especially songs from the African Giant Album – He also invited Wizkid to the stage who performed some of his hit songs as well and wild the crowed.
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by seanwilliam(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Brother ya I could remember Wizkid was there but wasn't at dbposter presented earlier..d Wembley hall isn't d stadium dear,it's d largest hall by capacity in UK..

Please visit France national team's instastory on IG now and see how the handler used "Ye" as a soundtrack on the training ground..

Just search equipedeFrance
when France won world cup then, dem vibe "soco".
never knew u meant Wembley hall anyway..cos only 7 artistes have shut down wembley stadium from history oo.. when even dem start to dey recognise burna boy? No be 2018?and that hall wey u talk gan self, wizkid still dey there to help am,, dont forget majority might be wizkid fans... most naija artiste no too popular overs bro.. even wizkid shut down o2 arena with full support of his country men.. and finally bro, if anybody is gonna break ground at present in international corridor, it is either wizkid or at far distance davido.. burna boy doesn't come close..

My best naija artiste so far( the one I love o) are
1. Wizkid
2. Burna boy
3.olamide
4.naira marley
5.zlatan
6.davido
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by PopeFlatino(m): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
Please where is that guy with d moniker @SeanWilliam... please rush come here now...

Imagine me and this guy dey argue Burna and olamide's level of popularity and achievement grin

How can someone created by God bring Olamide up for comparison with Burna?..what has he achieved?

Even Wizzy and David reigned but Burna is not just reigning,he is Ruling his own world in a classic way.. Period
seanwilliam:
when France won world cup then, dem vibe "soco".
never knew u meant Wembley hall anyway..cos only 7 artistes have shut down wembley stadium from history oo.. when even dem start to dey recognise burna boy? No be 2018?and that hall wey u talk gan self, wizkid still dey there to help am,, dont forget majority might be wizkid fans... most naija artiste no too popular overs bro.. even wizkid shut down o2 arena with full support of his country men.. and finally bro, if anybody is gonna break ground at present in international corridor, it is either wizkid or at far distance davido.. burna boy doesn't come close..

My best naija artiste so far( the one I love o) are
1. Wizkid
2. Burna boy
3.olamide
4.naira marley
5.zlatan
6.davido
Re: Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" by seanwilliam(m): 12:31am On Nov 22, 2019
PopeFlatino:

Please where is that guy with d moniker @SeanWilliam... please rush come here now...

Imagine me and this guy dey argue Burna and olamide's level of popularity and achievement grin

How can someone created by God bring Olamide up for comparison with Burna?..what has he achieved?

Even Wizzy and David reigned but Burna is not just reigning,he is Ruling his own world in a classic way.. Period
baba in life, consistency is the key.. olamide has been in vogue before burna

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephen Oyelowo Is Dead! David Oyelowo's Father Dies Of Colon Cancer (Photos) / Burna Boy Shows Off His Tattoos (Video) / John Boyega Is Against White Racists (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.