Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Deleted o - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deleted o (344 Views)

I Deleted Twinnys Number This Morning. Im Fed Up! / Deleted / Post Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted o by Perfectman91: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2019
Bdbdhf
Re: Deleted o by ifyalways(f): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
Perfectman91:
Hello family,

Please I'm in desperate need of some cash (12,000) to balance my 2 year old daughter's school fees as the deadline for this is tomorrow.(pls note that I already made payment of 25,000 during the beginning of the term as the total payment was to be 38,000). I call on willing Nigerians to help me out in this difficult time as this period has really been tough for me due to the fact that I lost my Job recently.

0209376639 GTB

Thank you

I am willing to provide evidence to potential helpers
You can't be jobless and have your 2 years old in a 38K per term school. There's nothing special with creche/Pre school. Since you and your wife cannot afford it, withdraw her and teach her the basics from home , with 3K you will get entrance to some of the good parks in Lagos so she can interact with other children.

School starts when shes 3.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted o by baby124: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
ifyalways:

You can't be jobless and have your 2 years old in a 38K per term school. There's nothing special with creche/Pre school. Since you and your wife cannot afford it, withdraw her and teach her the basics from home , with 3K you will get entrance to some of the good parks in Lagos so she can interact with other children.

School starts when shes 3.
Abi o! Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Deleted o by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
Please I need help, from kind hearted people out there. I need financial assistance to eat and survive PLEASE

BLUELemon:
sterling 0072053910

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Sewing Machine Needed / *Deleted* / If You Could Change Your Partner, Would You Still Choose Your Husband Or Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.