Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship (58411 Views)

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Share A Toast To Their Friendship / Bbnaija: Sir Dee And Esther Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) / PHOTOS: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma And Sir Shina Peters Perform At 1lagosfiesta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by AmeboBook: 11:28am On Nov 12, 2019
Tacha and Atteh Daniel Tioluwa popularly known as Sir Dee, each shared photos on their Instagram pages showing them looking loved up. Despite this, they were more interested in appreciating their friendship.

According to Tacha, "Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who walked into your life and said, I am here for you and proved it Thank you @sirdee_da you’ve only and only been TRUE".

Sir Dee wrote, "They say you choose your friends. Or they choose you. But they forget that circumstances more often than not bring you together. And those circumstances mould the path you both take. On this path we all have chosen, may light shine on our paths, and may fortune smile on us all, EVERYDAY!
Thank you my #friendship for inviting me and giving such an awesome time! @symply_tacha

To #titans in PHC and everywhere, your love for Tacha is amazing and has reflected on me as well; keep being amazing! And thank you for making my stay so memorable!
To my #deenation family, I see you guys everywhere! You rock!!"

We hope they continue to enjoy their friendship in a meaningful way.

Peep more photos...

https://www.amebobook.com/tacha-and-sir-dee-cuddle-up-in-new-photos-as-they-appreciate-their-friendship-59529.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by SocialJustice: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2019
Tacha is a lot easier to look at than Ceec. She'll erode Ceec's brand a lot.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by sKeetz(m): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nigga has been relegated to the friendzone.

10 Likes

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Geminita1(f): 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
SocialJustice:
Tacha is a lot easier to look at than Ceec. She'll erode Ceec's brand a lot.
Ceec is far bigger than Tacha. Classier and neater. And more successful. I know you guys have not recovered from your kween's lousy disqualification from a show that requires simple decorum. But please leave our Royal Majesty King Ceec out of your debacle. We spartians are not your mates, know your mates and stay in your lane. No amount of gra gra would redeem the titan crashed ship.

You have lost out, take you L and move on in peace.

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by SocialJustice: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
Geminita1:
Ceec is far bigger than Tacha. Classier and neater. And more successful. I know you guys have not recovered from your kween's lousy disqualification from a show that requires simple decorum. But please leave our Royal Majesty King Ceec out of your debacle. We spartians are not your mates, know your mates and stay in your lane. No amount of gra gra would redeem the titan crashed ship.

You have lost out, take you L and move on in peace.
I'm actually team Lambo and was very happy when she got disqualified. Let time tell who is truly bigger but for me, I'll rather look at Tacha than Ceec.

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Geminita1(f): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
SocialJustice:
I'm actually team Lambo and was very happy when she got disqualified. Let time tell who is truly bigger but for me, I'll rather look at Tacha than Ceec.
Good boy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by ITbomb(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
See dem angry
Lazy Nigerian youths

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by SocialJustice: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
Geminita1:
Good boy cheesy
Lol.
Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by iammo(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ass licker

6 Likes

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Conceptalumi: 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kogi boy, why he come do nose like that? Abi? I think he's singing that zlantan's song for him mind cheesy
Concept Aluminium is here to give you great services. call us on 09034377258 WhatsApp.
email:conceptaluminiumservice@yahoo.com
Casement, casement burglary.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by dharreyclothing(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kilon run?

1 Like

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Okay
Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Louisanc(f): 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Slawormir: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
Damnnnnn

A real niggarrr must admit tacha is beautiful

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
Truth be told tacha really looks pretty,her smile is everything!!! Even as a lady i admire her beauty!!!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by kaziblake(f): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
Bitter people are already up whining and crying about this cute picture .. Una go dey alright Las las..
BBN is over and Tacha is doing well but bitterness still dey una heart

17 Likes

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Crystalline(f): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
Tacha is beautiful

16 Likes

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Lordjb: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
Okay
Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Gideoniteprime4: 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
dat guy is trying sha!
Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by sweetonugbu: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Tacha is the new tonto dike, her name generates traffic.

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Isoduwa(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by majamajic(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
the nips are so tiny, not my nip spec

pls am not feeling too well, will not be attending to mentions

1 Like

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by GTFO(f): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
SocialJustice:

.. you sabi!!!

9 Likes

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
AmeboBook:
Tacha and Atteh Daniel Tioluwa popularly known as Sir Dee, each shared photos on their Instagram pages showing them looking loved up. Despite this, they were more interested in appreciating their friendship.

According to Tacha, "Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest. It’s about who walked into your life and said, I am here for you and proved it Thank you @sirdee_da you’ve only and only been TRUE".

Sir Dee wrote, "They say you choose your friends. Or they choose you. But they forget that circumstances more often than not bring you together. And those circumstances mould the path you both take. On this path we all have chosen, may light shine on our paths, and may fortune smile on us all, EVERYDAY!
Thank you my #friendship for inviting me and giving such an awesome time! @symply_tacha

To #titans in PHC and everywhere, your love for Tacha is amazing and has reflected on me as well; keep being amazing! And thank you for making my stay so memorable!
To my #deenation family, I see you guys everywhere! You rock!!"

We hope they continue to enjoy their friendship in a meaningful way.

Peep more photos...

https://www.amebobook.com/tacha-and-sir-dee-cuddle-up-in-new-photos-as-they-appreciate-their-friendship-59529.html
Tacha looks so happy. Tacha, the effortless queen of social media trends!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Bustincole(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
PM News... isokay

1 Like

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by semiquaver: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
wetin dey smell Sir Dee?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Ceremony of Actress Moji Olaiya In Ikoyi Cemetery, Lagos (Photos, Videos) / Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) / Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.