Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship (58406 Views)

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Share A Toast To Their Friendship / Bbnaija: Sir Dee And Esther Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) / PHOTOS: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma And Sir Shina Peters Perform At 1lagosfiesta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by ichidodo: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
d
Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Aturitoroman: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
dharreyclothing:
Kilon run?

Je ki'n r'imu gbe lo'le
Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Lawalatm: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Why do I think it's a Mercy and Ike replication lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by saxby(f): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
love one tin tin
Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by waynejesus: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
trymr9iceTip77:
cool

Highest scam of all time
Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by DennisEche(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
see her belle, filter de help them sha
Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by femi4: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
SocialJustice:
Tacha is a lot easier to look at than Ceec. She'll erode Ceec's brand a lot.
Ceec isn't complete without eye lashes
Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Rayscheme: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

A real niggarrr must admit tacha is beautiful
i sent you a dm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Notatribalist(m): 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
Geminita1:
Ceec is far bigger than Tacha. Classier and neater. And more successful. I know you guys have not recovered from your kween's lousy disqualification from a show that requires simple decorum. But please leave our Royal Majesty King Ceec out of your debacle. We spartians are not your mates, know your mates and stay in your lane. No amount of gra gra would redeem the titan crashed ship.

You have lost out, take you L and move on in peace.
see them. They have spartians and Titans,just to idolize BBN participants,not that they achieve anything spectacular o.. We have lost it as a Nation.

1 Like

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Coldie(m): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
So Sir Dee finally bang Tacha
Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by wayz(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ah... dat boob no be here oo
Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by makeherscream(m): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

the power of cream
Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by makeherscream(m): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Truth be told tacha really looks pretty,her smile is everything!!! Even as a lady i admire her beauty!!!
power of cream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by frowland(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Geminita1:
Ceec is far bigger than Tacha. Classier and neater. And more successful. I know you guys have not recovered from your kween's lousy disqualification from a show that requires simple decorum. But please leave our Royal Majesty King Ceec out of your debacle. We spartians are not your mates, know your mates and stay in your lane. No amount of gra gra would redeem the titan crashed ship.

You have lost out, take you L and move on in peace.
What he said is actually the bitter truth. Between the two of them, without knowing anything about them, Tacha is much more attractive/marketable at first look. But all in all, none of my business.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by jimb(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
na only her kpekus remain make I see , I don see the other parts..
see small boys watch wey this one dey wear
Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Godhatesodomy: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
Wow
Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Goalnaldo(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

your obsession with niggarrr though kiss

1 Like

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
Tacha is still a correct port harHarco babe

1 Like

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Goalnaldo(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
Truth be told tacha is pretty.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by BluntBoy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
makeherscream:
the power of cream

But there are people who brightened their skin and are still ugly. Explain why?

The truth is: person wey don ugly don ugly

Tacha is evidently beautiful. You can't deny that.

And mind you, I am not a fan of hers.

2 Likes

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by UrVillagePpl: 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
sir Dee has join bad gang. he is now puting on 2 ring grin grin
Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Dreew(f): 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Truth be told tacha really looks pretty,her smile is everything!!! Even as a lady i admire her beauty!!!

Her smile makes you forget her troubles.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by YurFatHer: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
Sir dee lonidi mehn
Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by CuteNbad(m): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Louisanc:
But why is his face like that... is he smelling something wink
Your mouth odour embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by jubrilELsudan: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
It's very obvious from the way he's doing his nose that the smell from Tacha's kukunase wants to kill him.

1 Like

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
BluntBoy:

You talk true about Tacha today weldone
Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by makeherscream(m): 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
BluntBoy:

go look at her previous pics when she was in bbn house . you will see the big difference

1 Like

Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by Alkheira(m): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
I can see nipple
Re: Tacha And Sir Dee Cuddle Up In New Photos As They Appreciate Their Friendship by BluntBoy(m): 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
You talk true about Tacha today weldone
My sweetest heart, you know I am a very honest person grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Bows To Aki & Pawpaw On Set. Carries Their Bag (Video) / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Deported from Uganda For Not Having A Working Visa / Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.