Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Fidelity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fidelity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria (2126 Views)

Fidelity Bank Inaugurates Keyboards Payment Solution / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by 4ckz: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2019
Their useless system upgrade since last week Friday have cost me a lot.

Money that I use to run my business, I transferred since Saturday, was debited and didn't go through.
The useless bank have cost me alot in my business, both yesterday and today, and they have the guts to shut down their customer care line, so you can't even lay a formal complaint.

I regret the day I walked into Fidelity Bank to open an account.

3 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by tonye33(m): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2019
Bank with Union bank then you'll go back and apologize to Fidelity Bank

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by 4ckz: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
tonye33:

Lol
Na old people bank be that na

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
shocked
Re: Fidelity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by MadKing: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
And I thought I was the only one
Same here bro
Very useless bank
Can't even reach them via any of their online customer care medium..

Since Friday, all the transfers that have been made into my fidelity bank account has been pending
I'm closing the account once this issue has been rectified
Re: Fidelity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by 4ckz: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
MadKing:
And I thought I was the only one
Same here bro
Very useless bank
Can't even reach them via any of their online customer care medium..

Since Friday, all the transfers that have been made into my fidelity bank account has been pending
I'm closing the account once this issue has been rectified

Because of the issue, a very vital customer to my business had to perform business elsewhere today. I nearly cried, bcoz this is a customer no one would like to lose.

I might just do like you and close my account as well.

2 Likes

Re: Fidelity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by Raphiex: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
I thought I was alone in this too..money I transfer to my other account...got debited and didn't credited after reversal. Sometimes I wonder where did our country is heading ....network upgrade for one good week....hmmmmmm...Sha upgrade and pay my money or else ur bank won't like it....
Re: Fidelity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by elvhinzey(m): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
And they want to give me business loan o. Should i accept it?
Re: Fidelity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by emmahills(m): 6:32am On Nov 14, 2019
tonye33:
grin grin grin
Re: Fidelity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by Charleys: 7:51am On Nov 14, 2019
Union Bank of Nigeria is one of the best bank.

Union Bank cares about old people, they have the patience to take time to explain things to them.

It's like saying you won't produce newspapers anymore because everyone now gets news from their phone.

1 Like

Re: Fidelity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by I8id(m): 9:08am On Nov 14, 2019
tonye33:
I know you don't have an account with them, is the same old myths you guys are made to believe. been using Union Bank for the past 10yrs both locally and international very swift and responsive, never had any issue with them. Operate with these old banks and save your business.
Re: Fidelity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria by abduljabbar4(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2020
Indeed it is very useless. The last time I tried to withdraw money, they withheld it for two straight weeks, making me to miss the lockdown window. Again, I tried to withdraw today and my money has been debited even though the machine did not dispense. And I can't go out after today again.

I think they are doing this because they know that we are on lock down and we can't go to their branch to complain. I think I might take a legal action.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Jersey Super Store For Your Club And National Team Jerseys! / Market Capitalisation Drops By N1.39tn In Three Months / Need Engineering Services Or Construction Equipment For Sale/lease In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.