Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (34435 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Infinix Note 7 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / TECNO Camon 15 Premier Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2019
nonichuks:
Camon 12 Air is 100X better than Redmi 7 and Redmi 8

But some people won't agree
The Camon 12 have a better camera.
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2019
RichFoundation:
Tecno Na Tecno

What's wrong with a TECNO phone?
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
Awwwwwwwnnnnn, i claim this phone LorukoJesus
You can get it for just 42,500 grin
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2019
bunnae:
I use this device.the camera dey provoke me. It's not clear abeg, even my infinix hot 4 dey take better pictures. Other than that the phone is like a fine girl.
I just took this pic. Phone is less than a week. I dey find buyer.

Attached the picture you took with the phone and stop bad mouthing.
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2019
Numerouno94:

Hw much nd where do u reside?

The phone is 42500
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2019
Neymessi:
Infinix s4 is better than dis tecno....

I guy you haven't used the Camon 12 Pro.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2019
tboydbrave:

Abeg no vex bro but how a22 mediatek processor take beta pass snap dragon 650 or even snap dragon 439. Na a22 ooo not p22. Lollll.
The Camon 12 Air runs on P22.
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by GREATESTPIANIST: 11:48am On Nov 22, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

You can get it for just 42,500 grin
No money for now, i BELIEVE God will bless me with it soom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by akingbadeomoseb: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2019
Great to see MediaTek performing amazingly well in this device. The camera quality seems to be good in the phone.
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by olasco2035: 12:15am On Nov 30, 2019
donMIG:
40500 in zaria Just got mine
plz how is the battery and camera
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by donMIG(m): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
olasco2035:

Its a nice fone
Good ba3
Camera is ok too
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Realboygenius(m): 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
olasco2035:

Impressive so far.
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Deucalion(m): 8:15am On Dec 02, 2019
alobright17:

Huawei can never be a manageable phone unless you are typing with hate not with proper research, How can you call it manageable when they are amongst the best phones on earth? stop typing for cheap likes on NL .
don't mind the mumu, I've been scrolling to see a person that will reply his stupidity till I stumbled on your reply... How dare he say huawei is a manageable phone
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Rubiesangel: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
Quite impressive. I will recommend this phone to anyone looking to buy a phone within its grade.
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Rubiesangel: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
This dash mentality must end this 2019.
importantperson:
DASH ME PLEASE
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by importantperson: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Rubiesangel:
This dash mentality must end this 2019.

alright.
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Mohbola(f): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
Camon 12 is nice.
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by SofttBae: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
The camon 12 air looks so attractive
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by bunnae(f): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

Attached the picture you took with the phone and stop bad mouthing.
You came late to the party. cheesy. Already took it off before you came onboard. Abi you wan see mor
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by drjprince: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
bunnae:

You came late to the party. cheesy. Already took it off before you came onboard. Abi you wan see mor
babe na Tecno marketer no do make im commit suicide cheesy
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by bunnae(f): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
drjprince:
babe na Tecno marketer no do make im commit suicide cheesy
Na them full the thread na. I know them grin
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by drjprince: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2019
bunnae:

Na them full the thread na. I know them grin
cc mightyGee
Andriodking
Nonichuks
Kpalazim
I say make I call some make them keep you small company cheesy
Make nobody mention me am not feeling too well
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Paradoxie: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
computergeek:
Tecno don dey level up small small cool. Although the specs are similar to spark 4 and the regular camon 12, they are improved and should be better and faster. Nice one.
A colleague got the camon 12 air n I got a spark 4 10 days later,n now she feels she should have gotten d Spark 4 instead. The spark 4 got a better camera(especially d selfie cam) than the camon12.
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Paradoxie: 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
bunnae:
I use this device.the camera dey provoke me. It's not clear abeg, even my infinix hot 4 dey take better pictures. Other than that the phone is like a fine girl.
I just took this pic. Phone is less than a week. I dey find buyer.
U're ryt, I'm a tecno user, wanted getting this camon 12 air but after I read ur comment I relaxed. Luckily I met a colleague who just got it n took some selfie shots with it in d office, omo I was disappointed. Shaperly I reviewed spark4, had similar specs with d 12 air with a better cam n good battery at a cheaper price. So I got it, n when my colleague she felt I should have advised her to get the spark4 instead.
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by bunnae(f): 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
Paradoxie:

U're ryt, I'm a tecno user, wanted getting this camon 12 air but after I read ur comment I relaxed. Luckily I met a colleague who just got it n took some selfie shots with it in d office, omo I was disappointed. Shaperly I reviewed spark4, had similar specs with d 12 air with a better cam n good battery at a cheaper price. So I got it, n when my colleague she felt I should have advised her to get the spark4 instead.
Better. It's painful when you waste your money on something you can not get optimum satisfaction from.
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 25, 2020
realestniggah:

Leave am.. He doesn't know huawei are better than Samsung at the moment
your brain is smelling
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Faithhill2: 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
10 days later? You're writing this on the 19th of January and just on the 15th of January you said you just bought the spark 4 and haven't even charged it yet... That's barely 5 days to this your post.

Wetin de happen here?
Paradoxie:

A colleague got the camon 12 air n I got a spark 4 10 days later,n now she feels she should have gotten d Spark 4 instead. The spark 4 got a better camera(especially d selfie cam) than the camon12.
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
GeneralPula:

You having this look of a good girl... wink
In other words, you think she looks naive and easy to deceive, right?
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by GeneralPula: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
Chii59:

In other words, you think she looks naive and easy to deceive, right?

You’re the one with that look..
Re: TECNO Camon 12 Air Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
GeneralPula:

You’re the one with that look..
Story story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Was Robbed Of Iphone 11 Yesterday In Lekki. How Can I Track It? / How To Stop Unsolicited Messages From Mtn,airtel,glo, Others / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.