Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation (48891 Views)

Elon Musk Offers $ 1 Billion Donation To Wikipedia If They Agree To Do This / Court Orders Sale Of Obat Oil’s Hotel To Offset N5 Billion Debt / Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by SalamRushdie: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
victorazyvictor:

This is toy jet with one engine grin

Exactly

1 Like

Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by Ripama: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
Why our polithiefians are eating deep into our treasury, someone is donating to charity as a businessman. What a world! Make him president of Nigeria already.
Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by Ripama: 3:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Please the Cirrus Vision SF50 is a very light jet and not your standard private jet ..let's be guided with attempts to skew reality in a bid to drive propaganda..

Otedola cutting down is tax burden and Nigerians hailing grin grin. Many Nigerians are too ignorant about the working corporate tax reduction schemes ..
What's this. Your corporate tax scheme is not applicable to other businessmen and polithiefians abi. Kwantinue!
Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by joe4christ(m): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
And to think Mike Adenuga is richer than this guy by far is amazing. Such a good heart!
Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by Liftedhands(f): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
chinavs9ja:
God please bless Me sad I will help the poors
You can start with the little you have and prove to God that when He blesses you with much, you will truly! help the poor around you smiley
Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by SalamRushdie: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ripama:

What's this. Your corporate tax scheme is not applicable to other businessmen and polithiefians abi. Kwantinue!

The all do it , thats why all rich men and companies have foundation.
Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by FloxySmart(f): 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
Factfinder1:
If you take Islam and the north out Nigeria will be heaven
Do you have any idea how stupid you sound?
Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by tillerwzb: 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
Make them first clear their debt to amcon Na then I go clap hand . Na we money make no mistake about that
Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by churchmind: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
Islie:

‘7 private jets, 92 G-wagons’ — What Otedola could have done with historic donation to IDPs

https://www.thecable.ng/7-private-jets-92-g-wagons-what-otedola-could-have-done-with-historic-donation-to-idps
otedollar is plan B, should in case tiftinibu n oisbaba market no sell.we know all their game plan n we are watching them.
Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
voltron14:

They were specifically named.

It was posted by 1:52pm yesterday, go and read it.
Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by Mightyhaiz: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
omenka:
Mynd44, Seun, Obinoscopy, Lalasticlala. I've reported this comment and a couple other comments insulting my person in violation of the rules yet no punitive action has been taken on the offenders.

Has nairaland rules become selectively applicable?
you are fond of derailing threads with your party and ethnic rubbish...

Mynd44 , seun lalasticlala.. Pls do sth about this rascality..
Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by towoju5(m): 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Please the Cirrus Vision SF50 is a very light jet and not your standard private jet ..let's be guided with attempts to skew reality in a bid to drive propaganda..

Otedola cutting down is tax burden and Nigerians hailing grin grin. Many Nigerians are too ignorant about the working corporate tax reduction schemes ..
Yha the dude is truly cutting down his tax but I guess helping more life is far better than given such money � to this crazy and useless Government who doesn't know what next.

1 Like

Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by SalamRushdie: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
towoju5:

Yha the dude is truly cutting down his tax but I guess helping more life is far better than given such money � to this crazy and useless Government who doesn't know what next.

True
Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by paix(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
falcon01:
the one that doesnt.make sense to me is the Hennessy cognac
All the things mentioned don't make sense to Otedola, that's why he did what he did with the money.
Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by chinavs9ja(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
Liftedhands:
You can start with the little you have and prove to God that when He blesses you with much, you will truly! help the poor around you smiley
I have been doing that already...I just want to reach out to large numbers of the poor
Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
omenka:
An altruistic gesture from a kind hearted man fast being turned into an object of politics and hate. No thanks to pathetic idiots like Reno.

Otedola who made the donation hasn't complained about anything, neither has he commissioned anyone to speak on his behalf with respect to it.

I honestly don't get it.

What exactly has Reno or his boss Atiku done per philanthropy for anyone given what they have at their disposal? Since we are now drawing comparisons, I think we ought to know, especially given the fact he took the first shot.
See boil on ur scrotum.
Eyaa. It must really pain you... grin
Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by Akanbiogun: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
Factfinder1:
If you take Islam and the north out Nigeria will be heaven
And the hypocrite religion, where pastors exploit and perform fake miracle takes over. Religion is our problem in Nigeria.
Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by Londonboy123: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Incandescent:
If I hear say Ote drop 5billion
All na PR
even if he drop , na the daughter's account E go d.
Las, Las na money E dash her daughter.
money still d within the family

1 Like

Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by Liftedhands(f): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
chinavs9ja:

I have been doing that already...I just want to reach out to large numbers of the poor
In that case may it be as your heart desires.
Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by chinavs9ja(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Liftedhands:
In that case may it be as your heart desires.
Amen
Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by Factfinder1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
Akanbiogun:

And the hypocrite religion, where pastors exploit and perform fake miracle takes over. Religion is our problem in Nigeria.

Religion is really or problem in Nigeria especially your bomb exploding religion,your jihad religion and your pedophile practicing religion and also a religion who fail to develop and empower it's people and region... don't ever quote me stupidly
Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by SirBunky85(m): 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
SalamRushdie:

silly comment
Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by NiCurious: 12:17am On Nov 13, 2019
scribble:
person wey done chop like N2 trillion inside naija money

wetin be N5 billion to am

However Otedola got his money, and regardless if 5 billion is "nothing" to him...it is a lot to the rest of us, and that is the point. He is using it where it will do some good--unlike most of the excesses I see paraded by lauded "yeyebrities", for people to drool with envy, accomplishing nothing of any value to anyone. Why discourage him or belittle his act? The only way to turn bad money to good, is to use it for good.
Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by Apple2: 6:28am On Nov 13, 2019
Why didn't otedola decide to give me at least one million naira to pay off my debts, chai
Re: What Otedola Could Have Done With N5 Billion Donation To Cuppy Foundation by luluosas(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2019
That's great wisdom shown by Otedola, and a brave heart towards his fellow human beings. May God enlarge his coast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adama Indimi & Husband Prince Malik Loved Up Photos / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / Folorunso Alakija Meets With TD Jakes At House On The Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.