Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,556 members, 7,861,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

Sarah Jubril Accuses Saraki Of Enslaving Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarah Jubril Accuses Saraki Of Enslaving Kwara (700 Views)

Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu / Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour / Obasanjo, Atiku Are Finished Politically – Jubril Aminu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarah Jubril Accuses Saraki Of Enslaving Kwara by Ovularia: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2010
Nov 17, 2010
By Victoria Ojeme

ABUJA—A Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential aspirant, Mrs Sarah Jubril, has slammed a chieftain of the party in Kwara State, Chief Olusola Saraki, for politically enslaving the people of the state, insisting that he was only using his children to swindle the political liberty of Kwarans.
Mrs Jubril, in a chat with newsmen, noted that it was treachery against the poor and women, “if women now come out and say Gbemi should not be governor.
“People will say women are working against women. Are other women in Kwara State not capable to contest for House of Representative and Senate or even governor, so why must it be the Sarakis alone?
“Please, check the roots of Sarakis. I beg you, did he not come out one time to say he is allegedly from Mali?
“Please check the magazine where it was published because I have it. We are not sure of the indigeneship of Dr Saraki, so in the name of Allah that he worships, let him be fair to Kwarans. Has he not enjoyed enough support and political dividends from Kwarans?
“Kwara must not continue to be imprisoned politically; Nigeria is 50 years now, it is jubilee also for Kwarans; they should stop enslaving Kwarans,” she said.
Commenting on her involvement in PDP, Mrs Jubril stated that she was on a rescue mission to the party.
She said: “The reason I came back to the PDP is that I am on a rescue mission of PDP, on the rescue mission for the women of this country, rescue mission of the youth of this country and the generation yet to be born.”
“We cannot continue to run a democracy of double standard and large hypocrisy and by occultism and moral irresponsibility, we cannot run a democracy on culture of corruption, if we all believe and hope in this country.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/sarah-jubril-accuses-saraki-of-enslaving-kwara/
Re: Sarah Jubril Accuses Saraki Of Enslaving Kwara by DapoBear(m): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2010
I'm glad she called him out. Any rightminded Kwarans need to open their mouths and keep exposing Saraki for what he is. After all, why should a man from Mali rule Kwara State?
Re: Sarah Jubril Accuses Saraki Of Enslaving Kwara by googles: 11:12am On Nov 17, 2010
I'm totally with her on this. . .that saraki feels he can impose anybody he so wishes on kwarans angry

monarchy nee ? undecided
Re: Sarah Jubril Accuses Saraki Of Enslaving Kwara by Coolabbie: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2010
D guy has practically installed himself as d onikwara of kwara & its revolting. Its up 2 d people of kwara 2 stand up & say dat dey hv had enough. No one else can fight 4 dem we can only talk.
Re: Sarah Jubril Accuses Saraki Of Enslaving Kwara by kettykin: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2010
Kwara state is a typical example of how the yorubas have com to become a weak and impotent people.

The sarakis are not even fulanis not to talk of being yoruba.
And some one is going about boasting how he routed biafrans.
Please charity begins at home ,if you can not even rule your selves how can you now be talking of operation totality.
Re: Sarah Jubril Accuses Saraki Of Enslaving Kwara by edoyad(m): 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2010
Kwara state is a typical example of how the yorubas have com to become a weak and impotent people. The sarakis are not even fulanis not to talk of being yoruba. And some one is going about boasting how he routed biafrans. Please charity begins at home ,if you can not even rule your selves how can you now be talking of operation totality.

Please don't start that thing here, it's uncalled for.

Well i have to say that the Saraki family are a typical example of democracy gone wrong. In states where domination is occuring, it's usually groups or tribes which do the domination. But in Kwara it's one family, one freaking family .
Re: Sarah Jubril Accuses Saraki Of Enslaving Kwara by Ymodulus: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2010
Kwara is a typical example of how the yorubas have com to become weak and impotent people
you are right my friend. Very right.
Re: Sarah Jubril Accuses Saraki Of Enslaving Kwara by Beaf: 1:08am On Nov 18, 2010
edoyad:

Please don't start that thing here, it's uncalled for.

Well i have to say that the Saraki family are a typical example of democracy gone wrong. In states where domination is occuring, it's usually groups or tribes which do the domination. But in Kwara it's one family, one freaking family .

Couldn't be said better. Its bloody shocking that in modern Nigeria, Kwara's feudal lords, the Saraki's can run a walking and kicking fiefdom.

(1) (Reply)

RE: About That Crazy Fulani Massacre In Benue (more Than 17 Dead) / Jonathan ‘ll Keep To His Promises- Oba Of Lagos / Wikileaks : Nass Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.