Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. (987 Views)

President Buhari Participates At Nigeria's 62nd Independence Ceremony (Pictures) / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by plaindealer: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pictures.

Re: VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by plaindealer: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
more

Re: VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by Officialgarri: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
According to Cuppy, the money realized was "over 5.1billion naira"

This means, the money wasn't up to 5.2 billion or else she would mention it.

While Otedola pledged 5billion, Dangote pledged 100million.
Which equals 5.1 billion already

So what were others doing at the gathering? The lindas who claimed to buy Bentley for 1 year old baby
Re: VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
Constitutionally Ceremonial vice president.

Doctor: Who will take buhari anti malaria drug to him in London

Abba kyari: Go call Osibanjo so he can deliver the drug to his oga.

Aide of Kyari to VP: Oga said you should deliver this drug to Mr President.

Osibanjo: Then I have to leave immediately. Don't forget to tell chief of staff that I'm already on my way.
Re: VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by auntysimbiat(f): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
make sense
Re: VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by plaindealer: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:

So what were others doing at the gathering? The lindas who claimed to buy Bentley for 1 year old baby

[/s]

This is not about you or your negativity, even if na 1 kobo or 1 trillion, it's all about making positive changes in other people's lives.

What have you done to help the needy in your community instead of counting other people's money onthe internet?

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by Officialgarri: 1:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
plaindealer:

This is not about you or your negativity, even if na 1 kobo or 1 trillion, it's all about making positive changes in other people's lives.

What have you done to help the needy in your community instead of counting other people's money onthe internet?

Well, I do not need to tell you what I do because I owe you no explanation .

But as for the bolded, then you should refer your question to Reno Omokiri
Re: VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by plaindealer: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Officialgarri:

Well, I do not need to tell you what I do because I owe you no explanation .

But as for the bolded, then you should refer your question to Reno Omokiri

I do know what you do on the internet and this thread is not about Reno your hero.

Help your fellow Nigerians in need, do your part, negativity helps no one.
Re: VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by slimfit1(m): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
My ceremonial VP
Re: VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by Jasen1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
Officialgarri:

Not everyone will want to make theirs official
They're wiser than you think dude

Otedola and dangote are known business men

You don't expect a public servant to donate big amount publicly
Re: VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by Officialgarri: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
plaindealer:

I do know what you do on the internet and this thread is not about Reno your hero.

Help your fellow Nigerians in need, do your part, negativity helps no one.
Reno my hero? Are u dumb or just forming it?
Re: VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by Officialgarri: 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
Jasen1:

Not everyone will want to make theirs official
They're wiser than you think dude

Otedola and dangote are known business men

You don't expect a public servant to donate big amount publicly
It doesn't matter if they made it official or not, at least Cuppy's tweet would tell how much they realized in total.
Re: VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
VP academics

Re: VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by plaindealer: 1:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
Officialgarri:

Reno my hero?

Must be your hero because how you managed to sneak him into the thread beats me.

Are u dumb or just forming it?

I was going to ask you the same question because of your reno rant since I did not mention that nuisance so I thought maybe you are dumb or just forming dumb.
Re: VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by plaindealer: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Officialgarri:

It doesn't matter if they made it official or not, at least Cuppy's tweet would tell how much they realized in total.

I doesn't have to, obviously, she stated what her father and her godfather donate, not what the rich Nigerians at the event donated.
Re: VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by Officialgarri: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
plaindealer:

I doesn't have to, obviously, she stated what her father and her godfather donate, not what the rich Nigerians at the event donated.
Help yourself...

Re: VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by biafranbaby(m): 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
Another errand. cheesy
Re: VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by Front0lane: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
What position does your father occupy in Nigeria ?
Pls do not tell me he is a nobody.

MelesZenawi:

Osibanjo: Then I have to leave immediately. Don't forget to tell chief of staff that I'm already on my way.

EastGold:
VP academics
Re: VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by plaindealer: 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
Officialgarri:

Help yourself...

What I said.
Re: VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by kayusely70(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Who is going to deliver pain relievers and sleeping tablets to Atiku & Obi in Dubai? Nwabueze, Ezeife & Iwuanyawu should fit the job perfectly.
Re: VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by Bola146(f): 3:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Money is good seriously, oh Lord bless my hustle ooo
Re: VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by chubinwa(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
No offense. Just an observation. in the first pic, VP looks more like a monkey. you can counter my claim if my observation is misleading.

billionaires gathering
Re: VP Osinbajo And Others At Cuppy's Foundation Ceremony. PICTURES. by Dedetwo(m): 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
Crude oil well socio-political game. I do not pity those who claimed to have owned crude oil in Nigeria. They idiotically delusional. When will Alakija drop her own sara?

(1) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi And The Transformation Of Enugu As Africa’s Dubai / Ihedioha: Imo Faithfuls Holds Prayer Ahead Of Supreme Court Review (pics) / My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.