Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Demystify China: Nigeria Vs China For All Aspects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demystify China: Nigeria Vs China For All Aspects (1696 Views)

China, Nigeria To Build Device In Monitoring Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions / Ighoyota Amori: DISCOs, GENCOs Far Worse Than NEPA In All Aspects / GODFATHERISM: Imo APC Demystify Rochas As Hope Uzodima Wins! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demystify China: Nigeria Vs China For All Aspects by igbesachick: 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2019
aydi:

Lol Funny...
Yea right, I know Human rights is non existent in the Chinese Communist Party. But at least the Government is patriotic enough to ensure the wellbeing of it's citizens and provide the enabling environment for the overall success of its people.

what is called communism? you have not experienced !

it meams, to rob money from the people. and if you people demur, they government will say, hey, we are the owner and leader of china, you dont like china? you are not patriotic !

chinese are so "smart"! chinese government KIDNAP patriotism to their own use. that is why hong kong people are confused. they identify themselves to be chinese, but they dont want have anything to do with the central government
Re: Demystify China: Nigeria Vs China For All Aspects by igbesachick: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
aydi:
With the recent advancement in Technology (5G) and the absolute control of the chinese people by the Communists party a collapse similar to the soviet union is impossible except of couse it implodes, which i don't see happening.
I like to think the party itself is aware of this fact hence the need to divest into Africa.

I feel your pain though.

5g is a way to freedom ? hell no. anything wangled by the government is distrusted by the mass grassroots , even that thing is really a good thing. chinese forever is the foe of their own goverbmnment. chinese hate china to the bone.

but , superficially, we disregard an outsider's opinion, because this outsider can never hit the right point that makes china most painful.

on the contrary, we chinese sometimes will even get angry by some abusive or ignorant words from a foreigner, but dont u take it as patriotism.

foreigners always view china with a stereotpe, of which being communism is one. however,we chinese hate china, not for this.we hate it like you hate buhari government . get it ?

and buhari will go, but chinese government remain, at least , for now 71 years.
Re: Demystify China: Nigeria Vs China For All Aspects by aydi(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
igbesachick:

5g is a way to freedom ? hell no. anything wangled by the government is distrusted by the mass grassroots , even that thing is really a good thing. chinese forever is the foe of their own goverbmnment. chinese hate china to the bone.

but , superficially, we disregard an outsider's opinion, because this outsider can never hit the right point that makes china most painful.

on the contrary, we chinese sometimes will even get angry by some abusive or ignorant words from a foreigner, but dont u take it as patriotism.

foreigners always view china with a stereotpe, of which being communism is one. however,we chinese hate china, not for this.we hate it like you hate buhari government . get it ?

and buhari will go, but chinese government remain, at least , for now 71 years.

Yea i get it...
What part of Nigeria are you in, I'm in Abuja
Re: Demystify China: Nigeria Vs China For All Aspects by igbesachick: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
aydi:

Yea i get it...

let me put it this way, you may change you apc or whatever ruling party to be a comminusm party. just to change the name, every else remains. that is what is called communism party in china.

and, in nigeria, 500 naira can buy a substantial meal, while in uk 10 pounds can only buy a hotdog. can you say a uk hobo with 20 pounds in his begging cup is happier than a nigerian worker who has a daily payckeck of 1500 naira?

anyway, we chinese have no freedom, you can not imagine how those few chinese who have a chance to be abroad flaunting their facebook surfing experience ! facebook is banned in china. and it is regarded to be the symbol of freedom, in china. how stupidly funny and how sad !

i used to be in lagos. but now in china.
Re: Demystify China: Nigeria Vs China For All Aspects by igbesachick: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
aydi:

Yea i get it...

another not that exact analogy :

situation A : there is a road crossing, by which there are two roads, one is to heaven, the other to hell.

situation B: there is only one road, directly to heaven.

i will take the first situation. i esteem free will.

that said, china is far from being heaven.

by the way , i prefer to use a dinosaur clamshell phone which allows me to access facebook, to a most up-to-day huawei phone on which facebook is banned.

china is like a beautiful phone, but soulless, it is just a useless hulk, which sooner or later will fail .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystify China: Nigeria Vs China For All Aspects by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2019
After reading the first three posts, I know the poster is an insider.
If u want to understand how China works, listen to their people who live outside China argue about Chinese dramas grin
Saudi with its religious restrictions is better than that country.

U want to see wicked and ruthless politicians, go to China.
They are unparalleled grin
Buhari and his peopledey learn work cheesy

1 Like

Re: Demystify China: Nigeria Vs China For All Aspects by igbesachick: 6:56am On Dec 12, 2019
12, neither of these two countries have any initiative creativity.

it is "made in china", not "created or designed by china".

china can not produce high quality steel, it needs to import most of it from japan and usa, although china is the biggest export country of raw iron ores.

the same as nigeria having to import oil from abroad.

and let us see something more about chinese "high tech" : the satellite technology was given by russia . the bullet trains, who the hell take the train if planes are affordable? simply chinese are too poor to make planes their first choice of traveling. and the cellphones , drones, etc... all stolen from japan korea or the west world.

chinese can not even produce an iron nail. it is true, no such a factory in china. to make the moulds of nails is beyond the capability of chinese .
china is a blood sweat factory, making all the products, or sometimes assembling the components which they have no idea of , according to the blueprints from the designers in west countries.

the most manufactured produces are shoes and bags.

and since even chinese bosses are looking for cheaper labour force in africa and southeast asia, millions of chinese workers lose their jobs, and racism and xenophobia is rampant among the lower working class.
Re: Demystify China: Nigeria Vs China For All Aspects by igbesachick: 7:16am On Dec 12, 2019
13. hong kong problem is not an igbo issue, but very comparable.

hong kong definitely is an independent area. they are way closer to the west , believing the west ideology, speaking cantonese which is the fossil of ancient chinese language and thus regarded to be superior. they dont eat peppers, and deem the madarin who consume peppers poor and inferior (too poor to buy other seasonings).

actually , hong kong people do believe they are chinese, but their concept of china is different from the mainland china. and let me put it this way, hong kong people like china, but dislike chinese, they acknowlege the abstract china, not the concrete blood-and-flesh one. same as those nigeria diasporas in usa, who claim their fidelity to the country of nigeria but would never consider coming back to live in nigeria in real life
Re: Demystify China: Nigeria Vs China For All Aspects by igbesachick: 7:36am On Dec 12, 2019
14. how is the chinese attitude towards the black people , especially those african oversea students?

A) disgust flimsily disguised. but since chinese have no racism history, and there are no economic or social antagonistic elements directly between these two, it is the "sex issue" that comes to be the pretext. chinese , especially the youngsters , complain that there are too many black students in china, and they date the girls too easy.

B) the educated chinese are prone to be reticent about their opinions. they prefer to behave neutral while gloating the aggressive xenophobic phenomenon among the young guys.

C) the official channel is most congenial towards black people. universities can not wait to open their gates to foreigner students as if their reputation relies on the quantity of them. policemen usually would not harrass any black people, on the contrary they will be too willing to give a hand to the besieged party which is usually the black students when they have a fight with some reinforcing chinese onlookers.

D) chinese girls , and students. they are curious and vain to have any foreigner to be their special friend. but of course not every one, not when they dump u or you dump them, at that moment they will make up another story which is trying to arouse any sympathy among other chinese.
Re: Demystify China: Nigeria Vs China For All Aspects by Subduer: 8:09am On Dec 18, 2019

in nigeria, 500 naira can buy a substantial meal, while in uk 10 pounds can only buy a hotdog. can you say a uk hobo with 20 pounds in his begging cup is happier than a nigerian worker who has a daily payckeck of 1500 naira?

Re: Demystify China: Nigeria Vs China For All Aspects by aydi(m): 12:30am On Feb 02, 2020
igbesachick:
14. how is the chinese attitude towards the black people , especially those african oversea students?

A) disgust flimsily disguised. but since chinese have no racism history, and there are no economic or social antagonistic elements directly between these two, it is the "sex issue" that comes to be the pretext. chinese , especially the youngsters , complain that there are too many black students in china, and they date the girls too easy.

B) the educated chinese are prone to be reticent about their opinions. they prefer to behave neutral while gloating the aggressive xenophobic phenomenon among the young guys.

C) the official channel is most congenial towards black people. universities can not wait to open their gates to foreigner students as if their reputation relies on the quantity of them. policemen usually would not harrass any black people, on the contrary they will be too willing to give a hand to the besieged party which is usually the black students when they have a fight with some reinforcing chinese onlookers.

D) chinese girls , and students. they are curious and vain to have any foreigner to be their special friend. but of course not every one, not when they dump u or you dump them, at that moment they will make up another story which is trying to arouse any sympathy among other chinese.

Hey ! I hope you are safe and doing great at this time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: Could Chimaroke Be The Next Ex-gov To Be Jailed? (see Seized Assets) / Nigeria Can Only Exist Peacefully As A Tribal Democracy. / CBN Awards Car Park Extension Contract For N30bn To Buhari’s Friend,isa Funtua!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.