Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Help!! My Bitch Sheds A Lot - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help!! My Bitch Sheds A Lot (958 Views)

Finally Crossed My Bitch On Her 3rd Heat [pics] / Is My Bitch Pregnant? / My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Bitch Sheds A Lot by West2North(m): 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
My American eskimo bitch sheds off almost all her furr that she becomes bare... And this usually happens whenever she weans a litters... but she's always extra hairy whenever she is pregnant with puppies... I need advice on what can be done to stop this kind of shedding.. thank you
Re: Help!! My Bitch Sheds A Lot by bobbysaxy: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
West2North:
My American eskimo bitch sheds off almost all her furr that she becomes bare... And this usually happens whenever she weans a litters... but she's always extra hairy whenever she is pregnant with puppies... I need advice on what can be done to stop this kind of shedding.. thank you
very normal there is nothing u can do to nature...its normal
Re: Help!! My Bitch Sheds A Lot by West2North(m): 6:38am On Nov 13, 2019
bobbysaxy:
very normal there is nothing u can do to nature...its normal

hmmm.... this one is deep o... I pray she puts on more hair before mating season... Thanks a lot for the response
Re: Help!! My Bitch Sheds A Lot by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
West2North:
My Eskimo sheds too but not ridiculously much to the point that she will be bare. She just littered and this is what she looks like now.
Ofcourse dogs are different from each other. I think you should get this anti shedding oil. Go to a good pet store.

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Bitch Sheds A Lot by kobosmart(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

My Eskimo sheds too but not ridiculously much to the point that she will be bare. She just littered and this is what she looks like now.
Ofcourse dogs are different from each other. I think you should get this anti shedding oil. Go to a good pet store.
grin everybody dey talk about dog you sef dey put mouth, op no buy that oil o,this niggas dog has parvo
Re: Help!! My Bitch Sheds A Lot by Ogcruz: 9:47am On Nov 14, 2019
some females blow their coat like 3weeks before they come on heat

1 Like

Re: Help!! My Bitch Sheds A Lot by West2North(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

What's the name of the anti-shedding oil, pls?
Re: Help!! My Bitch Sheds A Lot by West2North(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ogcruz:
some females blow their coat like 3weeks before they come on heat

wow... I'm hearing this for the very first time... I think my experience with this particular dog has been in this manner..... I mean I just keep loading her with fish believing that the extra oils in the shawa fish will help the hairs to come back on and it may not even bring forth encouraging results... but then she has never been without hair during mating and pregnancy.. thanks boss
Re: Help!! My Bitch Sheds A Lot by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
West2North:

What's the name of the anti-shedding oil, pls?
There, you should get it at the big pet stores or any other one will also work.

Re: Help!! My Bitch Sheds A Lot by West2North(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

There, you should get it at the big pet stores or any other one will also work.

Thanks boss
Re: Help!! My Bitch Sheds A Lot by suzzyboss(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2019
Lol dog wey dey change hair

(1) (Reply)

I Need German Shepherd Puppy And Palor Dog To Buy(pictures Included) / 30 Most Expensive Dogs In The World 2022 (luxury Breeds) / My Full Breed Borebor Puppys 6 Weeks Old It Gos For 75000. My Number 08066165911

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.