Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

Is My Bitch Pregnant? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Is My Bitch Pregnant? (1117 Views)

Finally Crossed My Bitch On Her 3rd Heat [pics] / My Rottweiler Bitch Jst Whelped ...xmas Puppies / Can I Mate My German Shepherd Bitch On Her First Heat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Bitch Pregnant? by remi4ever(m): 7:41am On May 28, 2022
Artificial insemination was carried out on my dog on the 19th of April.

I don't see her belly protruding yet, but I checked her vagina a while ago and I saw some whitish fluid discharge and a swollen vagina as well, her nipples are also a bit pointed.

Are these signs of pregnancy or did the artifical insemination not go well?

I tried to get a vet to perform a scan, but I haven't been able to. I'll provide some pictures so experts can help.

Re: Is My Bitch Pregnant? by UncleKoboko: 7:50am On May 28, 2022
Did you touch her vee after MASTUR....

I HOPE IT'S NOT WHAT I'M THINKING? cool

Re: Is My Bitch Pregnant? by kolokolobi(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2022
remi4ever:
Artificial insemination was carried out on my dog on the 19th of April.

I don't see her belly protruding yet, but I checked her vagina a while ago and I saw some whitish fluid discharge and a swollen vagina as well, her nipples are also a bit pointed.

Are these signs of pregnancy or did the artifical insemination not go well?

I tried to get a vet to perform a scan, but I haven't been able to. I'll provide some pictures so experts can help.

They are preliminary signs of pregnancy if she's already 39 days gone from dates of inseminations. If you can, do an ultra sound scan for confirmation. You may watch out for the abdomen to become larger from around day 42 - 45 with an increased apatite as she is now feeding for herself and pup(s).

1 Like

Re: Is My Bitch Pregnant? by remi4ever(m): 12:09pm On May 28, 2022
kolokolobi:

They are preliminary signs of pregnancy if she's already 39 days gone from dates of inseminations. If you can, do an ultra sound scan for confirmation. You may watch out for the abdomen to become larger from around day 42 - 45 with an increased apatite as she is now feeding for herself and pup(s).
Thanks alot.
Re: Is My Bitch Pregnant? by remi4ever(m): 7:04am On Jun 11, 2022
kolokolobi:

My Bitch isn't pregnant after all, from my calculations, she is supposed to whelp in 10 days, but no single sign of pregnancy at all.

Money, time and resources wasted... I'm devastated. sad
Re: Is My Bitch Pregnant? by kolokolobi(m): 7:37am On Jun 11, 2022
remi4ever:

My Bitch isn't pregnant after all, from my calculations, she is supposed to whelp in 10 days, but no single sign of pregnancy at all.

Money, time and resources wasted... I'm devastated. sad

Hard luck. Don't be devastated. We go again in 3 - 4 months time.

Do the initials to get her ready next time. Deworm and ensure her vacs are upto date. Let a vet do a quick infection test once you notice the initial discharge before heat commences. Run vaginal cytology and progesterone test to ensure you are breeding her within the right window. Ensure the stud you use is proven.

Barring any unforseen Circumstances she should become pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Is My Bitch Pregnant? by UmbrateethO4: 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2023
UncleKoboko:
Did you touch her vee after MASTUR....

I HOPE IT'S NOT WHAT I'M THINKING? cool
same way my dog will impregnate your olosho mama soon

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Create Backpack That Helps You Talk And Listen To Your Dog / Cute Male Caucasian Puppy Up For Grabs / Dog Brought Home A Plastic Bag From A Dumpster. With A Baby In It! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.