Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:57 AM

Should One Be Proud Of Being A Virgin Or Should Be Ashamed Of It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should One Be Proud Of Being A Virgin Or Should Be Ashamed Of It? (894 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / Guys, a virgin or a none Virgin in marriage / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should One Be Proud Of Being A Virgin Or Should Be Ashamed Of It? by Okwori12(m): 3:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
Let's hear your opinion.
Re: Should One Be Proud Of Being A Virgin Or Should Be Ashamed Of It? by crackhaus: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Be very PROUD please. It's not easy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should One Be Proud Of Being A Virgin Or Should Be Ashamed Of It? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
You should be proud infact extra proud sef,only you you know what you missing........ Like STD,forced marriage due to unwanted pregnancy,wasting sperm meant for your future wife grin grin I always respect virgin guys ehh,since we live in a biased society where female virginity is only important!! So a virgin male like you are rare gold!!!
Please don't contemplate loosing it due to peer pressure or the shame attached to male virginity!! I hope you find a chaste wife that will also complement each others Chasity!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should One Be Proud Of Being A Virgin Or Should Be Ashamed Of It? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lmao...very soon we’ll start seeing questions like ;

“Should one be proud about being a human?” “Should one be proud about being a girl?” Etc

There’s nothing to be proud or ashamed of for being a virgin angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should One Be Proud Of Being A Virgin Or Should Be Ashamed Of It? by Newguyhere: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
mumu, instead of you to working on making money you dey here dey ask stupid questions virgin kee you dia!

2 Likes

Re: Should One Be Proud Of Being A Virgin Or Should Be Ashamed Of It? by donstan18: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
I don't know if one should be proud of being a virgin or not.

All I can confidently tell you is that Virgin ladies are nothing but blessing to humanity.

No fish smell.
No entitlement mentality.
No slutty attitude.
No 'Men are scum' mentality.
No gold digging mentality.
No shifted wombs.
No sagged breasts.
No porridge and stretched mark ass.
No brutalized pussay.
No leaking anus.
No evening newspaper gene, na peppermint dem be.

Very calm, hardworking, reserved, responsible and kindhearted set of humans.

God bless all the Virgin ladies out there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should One Be Proud Of Being A Virgin Or Should Be Ashamed Of It? by ctleurocollege: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
Why not
Re: Should One Be Proud Of Being A Virgin Or Should Be Ashamed Of It? by bukatyne(f): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
Okwori12:
Let's hear your opinion.

What do you think?
Re: Should One Be Proud Of Being A Virgin Or Should Be Ashamed Of It? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
donstan18:

All I can confidently tell you is that Virgin ladies are nothing but blessing to humanity.

No fish smell.
No slutty attitude.
No shifted wombs.
No sagged breasts.
No brutalized pussay.
No leaking anus.

What about virgin guys?

Abi virginity is meant for only ladies to keep?

2 Likes

Re: Should One Be Proud Of Being A Virgin Or Should Be Ashamed Of It? by eazzzy1(m): 12:25am On Nov 13, 2019
It Depends!

If it is your decision to be a virgin and you have kept your virginity despite temptations, it is something to be proud of. A tough accomplishment.

If you want to get laid but you can’t get girls and that’s why you are still a virgin, it’s something to be ashamed of because you have failed in your task to get laid.
Re: Should One Be Proud Of Being A Virgin Or Should Be Ashamed Of It? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:38am On Nov 13, 2019
Wrong! I’m a virgin and I like rich men, have stretch marks,and have slightly saggy boobs undecided
donstan18:

No fish smell.
No slutty attitude.
No shifted wombs.
No sagged breasts.
No brutalized pussay.
No leaking anus.

Re: Should One Be Proud Of Being A Virgin Or Should Be Ashamed Of It? by MrCork: 5:59am On Nov 15, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Wrong! I’m a virgin and I like rich men, have stretch marks,and have slightly saggy boobs undecided

Darling..I nyansh anything thou..U single and how much?
cheesy
Re: Should One Be Proud Of Being A Virgin Or Should Be Ashamed Of It? by yeyeosoronga: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2019
donstan18:

No fish smell.
No slutty attitude.
No shifted wombs.
No sagged breasts.
No brutalized pussay.
No leaking anus.

It would be nice if you could do a bit of research before making certain assertations.
Virgin girls can get yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis which all can cause foul smell, virgin girls can have stretch marks as it has nothing to do with virginity (even children get them), virgin girls can have saggy boobs.
Virginity doesnt stop entitlement mentality, or even gold digging mentality.
Money is important to everyone, as some women have sold their virginity for millions of dollars.
There is nothing like shifted womb, and no size of prick can shift anybody's womb.
No need to talk like someone with no access to information all in a bid to throw shade at women.

(1) (Reply)

Kuli Kuli / I Wish My Self Happy Birthday Long Life And Prosperity In Shaa ALLAH / If The Graph Of Your Life Is Like This, You Have Nothing To Worry About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.